Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Become A Real Estate Millionaire, Join The Training On Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Real Estate Millionaire, Join The Training On Whatsapp (1134 Views)

Become A Real Estate Millionaire Fast Selling Real Estate To The Rich / Bank With Gtbank On Whatsapp / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Real Estate Millionaire, Join The Training On Whatsapp by Gazzy88(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Hello peeps,do you know you can make money in real estate even without investing a dime? Ar you a student,employed,unemployment, literate,illiterate, poor,rich? So far you have a burning desire and fulfilled zeal to succeed, you will excel in this business. The difference between the rich and the poor is information. Join this platform and I bet you you will ever remain grateful to God for coming across this message.
NB: If you're not ready to change your life,please don't bother to join because this business involve challenging yourself to achieve a certain goal. Sell a property and earn handsome. Imagine making steady income monthly in the tunes of hundreds of thousands monthly. It is very possible and you're your own boss. I repeat don't join if you're not ready for this. To join,simply type your name,location and "I'm interested in the real estate business" via whatsapp to 08144088142
Re: Become A Real Estate Millionaire, Join The Training On Whatsapp by Gazzy88(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hello peeps,do you know you can make money in real estate even without investing a dime? Ar you a student,employed,unemployment, literate,illiterate, poor,rich? So far you have a burning desire and fulfilled zeal to succeed, you will excel in this business. The difference between the rich and the poor is information. Join this platform and I bet you you will ever remain grateful to God for coming across this message.
NB: If you're not ready to change your life,please don't bother to join because this business involve challenging yourself to achieve a certain goal. Sell a property and earn handsome. Imagine making steady income monthly in the tunes of hundreds of thousands monthly. It is very possible and you're your own boss. I repeat don't join if you're not ready for this. To join,simply type your name,location and "I'm interested in the real estate business" via whatsapp to 08144088142
The training kich off this Saturday. You can't afford to miss it.
Re: Become A Real Estate Millionaire, Join The Training On Whatsapp by Gazzy88(m): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2018
It is D-day.... the real estate training comes up today at exactly 8pm Nigerian time. You can't afford to miss. Join the training and change your financial lifestyle this 2018. To join,simply type your name,location and "I'm interested in the real estate business" via whatsapp to 08144088142
Re: Become A Real Estate Millionaire, Join The Training On Whatsapp by Lipso: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Pls,add me , on whapsapp.am interested. 08167213355 Thanks.
Re: Become A Real Estate Millionaire, Join The Training On Whatsapp by Tbusted(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2018
Senior man am interested, please add me up 07010994360 to your Whatsapp group Thanks
Re: Become A Real Estate Millionaire, Join The Training On Whatsapp by ednut1(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2018
babawale2007:
Hello, mrtomjazzy-0 Hneeds this: In Need Of A Dealer On Uk/usa Used Phones .Can youzsupplylit?
3Visittthe link7below.
qCqd7p gazzy88 pwOeFJ seunfly aUYLCb ednut1 ayJMC2 geepee211 VWJ7We double0seven RKmEGh sheffyutd uyMDXQ kaywizee 4us1JC arsenal33 u2cs5v kareemkamil
stop quoting me fool
Re: Become A Real Estate Millionaire, Join The Training On Whatsapp by SirLakes: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2018
Gazzy88:
It is D-day.... the real estate training comes up today at exactly 8pm Nigerian time. You can't afford to miss. Join the training and change your financial lifestyle this 2018. To join,simply type your name,location and "I'm interested in the real estate business" via whatsapp to 08144088142

They should contact you so that you can have the luxury of time to scam them abi?

(1) (Reply)

Learn A To Z In Videography And Start Your Own Lucrative Business!! / How I Am Getting Paid Daily Doing What I Love Online / 13 Insurers Qualify To Operate In Naicom’s Tier 1 Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.