Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,572 members, 7,801,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

First Class Graduate In Geography And Planning: Any Advice For Me? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class Graduate In Geography And Planning: Any Advice For Me? (981 Views)

I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University / Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Class Graduate In Geography And Planning: Any Advice For Me? by Fifthwave(f): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Class Graduate In Geography And Planning: Any Advice For Me? by Deckline(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2018
Simply look for a graph and start planning your future on it.
Re: First Class Graduate In Geography And Planning: Any Advice For Me? by MetroBaba1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Deckline:

Re: First Class Graduate In Geography And Planning: Any Advice For Me? by encryptjay(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
MetroBaba1:
Some savages sha grin
I'd love to read positive responses though.
Apply for scholarship to further your education.
If it doesn't work out, seek funds and apply for masters because you're erudite in nature.
But OP, what's on your mind, I mean what do you want for yourself at this point?
Do you have the time to further your education?
Do have other areas you'd like to explore?
You said recently so I'm guessing you're yet to serve (NYSC).

While we anticipate other inputs; I'd like to congratulate you for your academic feat. You're like a model for other aspiring Geographers and students in other fields who want to finish well.n

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate In Geography And Planning: Any Advice For Me? by Fifthwave(f): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Deckline:

You've been noticed, now run along!
Re: First Class Graduate In Geography And Planning: Any Advice For Me? by Hahjascho(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
1. Make vivid research to get connected with some students you r in with the same focus and goal....It may even be other universities....and most importantly ur course mates
2. Work on the application of ur course..... Where will it be relevant?.... Is it an organization ...Or being a lecturer in a university.....start defining ur vision right away....

3. Also, work on connecting with some sensible and related professionals.. May even be some good professors in ur university or others... To be mentored and advised......

4. You may also do some online search on how you can further abroad.....if u wish.... But the most important thing is to make enquiries to be well informed from people that are somehow experienced in your field....

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate In Geography And Planning: Any Advice For Me? by veanevan(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
OP, don't ever listen to failed Third Class grads telling you how First Class means nothing.. Congratulations man..

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate In Geography And Planning: Any Advice For Me? by Hahjascho(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Yes ...couldn't have been easy

(1) (Reply)

2018 Direct Entry Closing Date / University Of Ilorin Turns Out 100 First Class Out Of 8,919 Students / FG Announces When Schools Nationwide Will Be Re-opened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.