Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira (2521 Views)

Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling / Okocha Jokes Over Messi’s £1million Weekly Pay / New Month Betting Principle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
with a single capital stake of 1THOUSAND naira in your online account you can make up to 1MILLION naira in one month. only INTERESTED PERSONS I will want to work with.

1 Like

Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by preciousosas1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
shall we begin....
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by Dannieln1: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Shall we
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by boniga(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
Let roll
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by kachi19: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lay down your strategy bruhv
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
alright
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by moredollar(m): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Am interested...
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by taiwokyle(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oya bro
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by STEVOMAX: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by YOUNGJOHN05: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
What the strategy. Lemme follow up
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by olaoyekemi(f): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Interested
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by blessedvisky(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oya na
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
oya lets go there
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
only interested persons can call the number on my signature to get registered and become 1million naira rich in one month
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
this offer is only available to limited number of persons
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
those who have just called and registered you will not regret
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
if you don't believe it just give it a trail and you testimony will be an unending resort
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
It's a lifetime deal with 1thousand naira in you betting account you will be able to make 1million naira cash with my legitpredictions just call the number on my signature and get registered and you will be on your way to becoming a millionaire in 1month
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
only limited persons needed to register it promise to be the best deal you have ever made just call the number on my signature and you will be on you way to making a million naira in just one month
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
just keep the calls comming and you would not regret because it will be wining all the way
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
it is a once in a lifetime opportunity to break out of loosing to making millions while betting just call the number on my signature to get involved
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
call in to get involved
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
it is a 1.50+ odd rollover we started today but the good news is that you can still call to get involved the number to call in on my signature
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by coolcoffee1(m): 3:15am On Mar 02, 2018
am in
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by emijo(m): 3:43am On Mar 02, 2018
Tryna collect people's money abi? You dey learn work OP
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2018
coolcoffee1:
am in
do the right and call the number on my signature to get registered
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2018
emijo:
Tryna collect people's money abi?
You dey learn work OP
P=passing
O=over
O=opportunity
R=repeatedly

R=risking
I=in
C=cash
H=happily
it is your choice to make
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by levelss(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
I called but your number was off.
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by heazylife(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Can't see your number.am interested
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by unuane1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
What's the terms and conditions attached ? l no wan waste my airtime call u and at the end you will be telling me to subscribe to get your tips so just let the cat out of the bag here. How much be your sub?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Help! Help! / Mano Menezes Sacked As Brazil Coach / Eko Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.