Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now (1265 Views)

The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! / Money Making Secret Exposed! 100% Free / Massive Money Making Secret Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by meant4all: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fiverr is not a new platform and for those people who still wonder what fiverr is all about, well let me tell you that Fiverr is one of the freelance website. The only way to make money as a freelancer is to have services to offer and get paid for the services rendered. Fiverr is one of the most popular freelance website where freelancers makes money from day to day. Many freelancers on fiverr are not getting sales after 6months or more after that they create their profile because they are not doing the right thing and this is why I am here to show you the right thing you need to do to get sales.
I am here to take you by hand and show you all you need to do to become successful as a seller on fiverr. My mentorship is meant for both novice and people who are already on fiverr but not getting sales or getting low sales, am going to teach you how to get sales from day to day. Training will be held on whatsapp and it runs for 2days (Monday - Tuesday) & (Thursday - Friday) every week. Time is 10am - 12pm(morning session) & 4pm - 6pm(evening session) each days.

Benefits of the training
√ You will be given free comprehensive eBook that explains everything on Fiverr and how to get sales on the platform

√ You will be shown how to create GIGs that sells

√ You will be added to our Fiverr team where we share jobs gotten among ourselves

√ You will be shown how to promote/market your GIGs to get sales

and lots more

To be part of the training, please Whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 8 5 0 7 4 1
Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by meant4all: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
You will be out of joblessness within days.
Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by meant4all: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2018
Good morning
Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by meant4all: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
meant4all:
Fiverr is not a new platform and for those people who still wonder what fiverr is all about, well let me tell you that Fiverr is one of the freelance website. The only way to make money as a freelancer is to have services to offer and get paid for the services rendered. Fiverr is one of the most popular freelance website where freelancers makes money from day to day. Many freelancers on fiverr are not getting sales after 6months or more after that they create their profile because they are not doing the right thing and this is why I am here to show you the right thing you need to do to get sales.
I am here to take you by hand and show you all you need to do to become successful as a seller on fiverr. My mentorship is meant for both novice and people who are already on fiverr but not getting sales or getting low sales, am going to teach you how to get sales from day to day. Training will be held on whatsapp and it runs for 2days (Monday - Tuesday) & (Thursday - Friday) every week. Time is 10am - 12pm(morning session) & 4pm - 6pm(evening session) each days.

Benefits of the training
√ You will be given free comprehensive eBook that explains everything on Fiverr and how to get sales on the platform

√ You will be added to our Fiverr team where we share jobs gotten among ourselves

and lots more

To be part of the training, please Whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 7 5 0 7 4 1
Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by meant4all: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2018
Good morning
Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by meant4all: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Good evening
Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by dayowunmi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
meant4all:

Benefits of the training

and lots more

To be part of the training, please Whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 8 5 0 7 4 1

Hello, are you sure that's your whatsapp number?

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by meant4all: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
dayowunmi:

Hello, are you sure that's your whatsapp number?
Apologies sir, its 0 8 1 3 7 7 5 0 7 4 1
Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by mithras(m): 12:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Please I have a quick question, can you verify a US account with a Nigerian Phone number? I've tried severally and before I publish my gig, I'll need to verify my phone. Immediately I do, the location changes to Nigeria. I used a glo sim, could that be the cause or is this part of their update?
Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by meant4all: 8:46am On Mar 03, 2018
mithras:
Please I have a quick question, can you verify a US account with a Nigerian Phone number? I've tried severally and before I publish my gig, I'll need to verify my phone. Immediately I do, the location changes to Nigeria. I used a glo sim, could that be the cause or is this part of their update?
Create a fresh Nigerian account, using fake US profile is not the best route to get sales. I use Nigerian account ever since I've joined the world of freelancing. Using US account to get sales is an old format, be original sir.
Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by dayowunmi(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2018
meant4all:

Create a fresh Nigerian account, using fake US profile is not the best route to get sales. I use Nigerian account ever since I've joined the world of freelancing. Using US account to get sales is an old format, be original sir.

Can u help me review my gigs and help me optimize it to get sales. Cos I haven't gotten sales on it
Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by meant4all: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2018
dayowunmi:

Can u help me review my gigs and help me optimize it to get sales. Cos I haven't gotten sales on it
I sincerely apologize for late reply but have been busy lately, will quote you when I have chance to help you to do that
Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by meant4all: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
still on
Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by dayowunmi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
meant4all:
I sincerely apologize for late reply but have been busy lately, will quote you when I have chance to help you to do that

Okay, thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by meant4all: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2018
Good Morning
Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by meant4all: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: Fiverr Money Making Secret? Come In Now by meant4all: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2018
Good morning Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In A Microfinance Bank In Uyo (6 Positions) / Sell Your Paypal Funds To Me / Hello Need Moderators For My Forum Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.