Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (79160 Views)

Adventures Of Lionlee216 / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
In the middle of nowhere

6 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Benfaco: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Braket:
In the middle of nowhere

It's quite unfortunate. Sorry bro
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
Braket:
Frankfurt that I normally enter and exit with palava is now given me real issues.

I am stuck in Frankfurt, every train leading to my direction is canceled embarassed and I need to pick up something at home and head out again, I don't know what to do now cry cry.

All I can do is watch and cry in Adele's voice

Pele o....
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Hadampson(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Braket:
Frankfurt that I normally enter and exit with palava is now given me real issues.

I am stuck in Frankfurt, every train leading to my direction is canceled embarassed and I need to pick up something at home and head out again, I don't know what to do now cry cry.

All I can do is watch and cry in Adele's voice
Ehyah... sorry bro
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 7:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Update about the delay.

The journey of an hour turned to 4 hours, I had to take a train to a place I haven't been before and from there, DB provided a bus to take us to the final destination.

Saturday was a very rough day for me. I slept all through Sunday, to the extent that I forgot to watch Power embarassed

8 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by chuksey1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Braket:
Update about the delay.

The journey of an hour turned to 4 hours, I had to take a train to a place I haven't been before and from there, DB provided a bus to take us to the final destination.

Saturday was a very rough day for me. I slept all through Sunday, to the extent that I forgot to watch Power embarassed

Nice so you watch tv series over there. I thought illegal downloads is not allowed. So please tell me how do you watch these series and how do you get Nigerian music on your phone. Is there a way of bypassing the system?
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
chuksey1:

Nice so you watch tv series over there. I thought illegal downloads is not allowed. So please tell me how do you watch these series and how do you get Nigerian music on your phone. Is there a way of bypassing the system?
Downloading is illegal and so is streaming to some extent. But everyone one streams here. I download mixtapes from Naijaloaded, not a big fan of music.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
My talktalk floor mate is defending her PhD right now. Champagne will be popped afterwards

8 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by chuksey1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Braket:

Downloading is illegal and so is streaming to some extent. But everyone one streams here. I download mixtapes from Naijaloaded, not a big fan of music.

Ok.. Thanks. I will be resuming at kiel this winter

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
chuksey1:

Ahh okay,,,,,,,
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
She bagged the PhD ohh grin grin

20 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by alfonso36(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Can someone with a schengen visa work there ? And can he also apply for asylum ?
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
alfonso36:
Can someone with a schengen visa work there ? And can he also apply for asylum ?
Ich weiss nicht

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by alfonso36(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Braket:
Ich weiss nicht
na just question i ask na

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
This people party get as e be, it's either they ask you to pay for everything you eat, or you pay for drink or they just offer something not enough for a grown up Nigerian man grin

To think the lady asked what I would like to eat at her reception, I said sea food nah cheesy since it's expensive and I don't get to eat it everyday.

Guess what she prepared.....

Sea weed cheesy cheesy, sushi and some other small small bread things.
And I didn't eat before going oh, thinking I will have my dinner there.

I really really miss Nigerian celebration style sad

We popped champagne sha wink

14 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Hadampson(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
chuksey1:

Wow... congratulations bro... I tap from your success

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Hadampson(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
alfonso36:
He said HE DON'T KNOW
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by chuksey1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hadampson:
Wow... congratulations bro... I tap from your success

Amen
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Hadampson(m): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
chuksey1:

Amen

I'm so happy for you bro
Just don't forget to remember hadampson in your prayers oh
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by LUCAS99: 2:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Braket:
This people party get as e be, it's either they ask you to pay for everything you eat, or you pay for drink or they just offer something not enough for a grown up Nigerian man grin

To think the lady asked what I would like to eat at her reception, I said sea food nah cheesy since it's expensive and I don't get to eat it everyday.

Guess what she prepared.....

Sea weed cheesy cheesy, sushi and some other small small bread things.
And I didn't eat before going oh, thinking I will have my dinner there.

I really really miss Nigerian celebration style sad

We popped champagne sha wink

You're even lucky.

I remember when I first arrived the United States and I joined a Nigerian Church close by.

A member was having a Birthday Party & they decided to go to a Local Restaurant to celebrate.

They asked me to join & I was thinking it was free, I didn't know everyone was gonna pay for their Meal.

When everybody was done eating & they waitress brought they bills everyone pulled out their Debit Cards & Credit Cards and paid for their food.

I was very lucky I had my Debit Card on me, if not I would have been seriously embarrassed.

I was a JJC back then. Nowadays if people invite me out the usual expectation is that I will pay for my meals.

The only time I eat free is during Owanmbe Parties organized by Nigerians.

Heck even when I was living with my elder sister we split the bills. Most times she buys the Groceries and I reimburse her my own part of the actual cost.

This shit kinda feels awkward to me since I'm not used to splitting bills between two people.

Even now that I'm dating a Girl, when we go out to eat, I usually pick both of our tabs to avoid embarrassment.

They only time I let her pay is if she insist on paying for her meals.

But I kinda like it though when I see couple splitting the bill especially when the go Grocery Shopping or the Restaurant.

At least the Girl is bringing something else to the table apart from sex & that's one thing I like about White Girls they carry their own weight in a relationship unlike most Nigerians Girls.

But for me I did rather pay for both of us than split the bill

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by LUCAS99: 2:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Braket:

Abeg when are you gonna start posting a picture of your German Girlfriend?

I heard Getman Girls are freaks in Bed, is that true?
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by LUCAS99: 2:59am On Jul 10, 2018
Jigba:

Pele o....

I really have a crush on you

I heard Winter is brutal in Germany, I wonder how you guys keep body & soul together.

You do need a cuddle buddy.

I'm right here if you need one.

That way we can cuddle & rough it out in the sheets.

I'm only a flight away from Germany & I'm available on short notice.

Keeping you warm always is my priority.

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Berliner1: 4:31am On Jul 10, 2018
alfonso36:

You cant work in Germany with another country visa or resident permit.

You can apply for asylum but your chance getting positive result is slim.

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Berliner1: 4:34am On Jul 10, 2018
chuksey1:

I stream 24/7.

Download is illegal but their is a legal loophole your lawyer can use against them....so I download freestyle.

We know the system.

6 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 10, 2018
LUCAS99:

I really have a crush on you

I heard Winter is brutal in Germany, I wonder how you guys keep body & soul together.

You do need a cuddle buddy.

I'm right here if you need one.

That way we can cuddle & rough it out in the sheets.

I'm only a flight away from Germany & I'm available on short notice.

Keeping you warm always is my priority.

Hmmmmmm. Unfortunately I don't need a cuddle buddy lipsrsealed.

8 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2018
LUCAS99:

You're even lucky.

I remember when I first arrived the United States and I joined a Nigerian Church close by.

A member was having a Birthday Party & they decided to go to a Local Restaurant to celebrate.

They asked me to join & I was thinking it was free, I didn't know everyone was gonna pay for their Meal.

When everybody was done eating & they waitress brought they bills everyone pulled out their Debit Cards & Credit Cards and paid for their food.

I was very lucky I had my Debit Card on me, if not I would have been seriously embarrassed.

I was a JJC back then. Nowadays if people invite me out the usual expectation is that I will pay for my meals.

The only time I eat free is during Owanmbe Parties organized by Nigerians.

Heck even when I was living with my elder sister we split the bills. Most times she buys the Groceries and I reimburse her my own part of the actual cost.

This shit kinda feels awkward to me since I'm not used to splitting bills between two people.

Even now that I'm dating a Girl, when we go out to eat, I usually pick both of our tabs to avoid embarrassment.

They only time I let her pay is if she insist on paying for her meals.

But I kinda like it though when I see couple splitting the bill especially when the go Grocery Shopping or the Restaurant.

At least the Girl is bringing something else to the table apart from sex & that's one thing I like about White Girls they carry their own weight in a relationship unlike most Nigerians Girls.

But for me I did rather pay for both of us than split the bill
grin grin the stuff is still alien to my body.

I went to a summerfest organized by my department recently. I was thinking since part of out semester goes to the association and the normal Nigerian way of things nah, everything will be free...... Na lie oh, this guys came to sell market. I vex leave the place.
The Indian guys don wise up, they went to the store and bought everything they needed.

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2018
LUCAS99:

Abeg when are you gonna start posting a picture of your German Girlfriend?

I heard Getman Girls are freaks in Bed, is that true?
Funny me never hear anything about them oh. German blondes? The ones that won't even greet you or which one?

When the story changes Y'all will all know.
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2018
Berliner1:

I stream 24/7.

Download is illegal but their is a legal loophole your lawyer can use against them....so I download freestyle.

We know the system.
Is like I need to start rolling with you make person no go carry last here.

Between, how's your wife?
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Jigba:

Hmmmmmm. Unfortunately I don't need a cuddle buddy lipsrsealed.
Even with this confused summer cold cheesy cheesy
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by klexycole(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2018
Berliner1:

I stream 24/7.

We know the system.

The bolded sounds awkward to me. Pardon my inquisitiveness, please why is download illegal in Germany? shocked

Berliner1
Bracket
Jigba
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by KendrickAyomide: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2018
Braket:
In the middle of nowhere
your no where is better than my somewhere

4 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2018
Braket:

Even with this confused summer cold cheesy cheesy

Hahaha grin..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.