Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (79168 Views)

Adventures Of Lionlee216 / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by vampire2020: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2018
klexycole:

The bolded sounds awkward to me. Pardon my inquisitiveness, please why is download illegal in Germany? shocked

Berliner1
Bracket
Jigba
it illegal to download files in Germany, most especially torrents files because it been perceive as piracy and it attract large fines upto like a 1000euros if you are Lucky, that's why streaming service is been offered to them with quality internet service. but if you know your way around computer just don't get caught.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Berliner1: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2018
Braket:

Is like I need to start rolling with you make person no go carry last here.

Between, how's your wife?

You dont need to roll with me oo....once you have a lawyer getting monthly payment from you, let him do some work.

Those guys only threaten newbies....anytime lawyer write them they forget about you.

Which wife ?
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by KendrickAyomide: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2018
vampire2020:
it illegal to download files in Germany, most especially torrents files because it been perceive as piracy and it attract large fines upto like a 1000euros if you are Lucky, that's why streaming service is been offered to them with quality internet service. but if you know your way around computer just don't get caught.
so i cannot download music in peace again.

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by klexycole(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2018
vampire2020:

I read somewhere that these fines aren't imposed on defaulters by the government, but by private firms. Similarly,
I learned that streaming isn't illegal, not downloads from torrent sites. Some also claimed that they don't pay when they are charged, and nothing happened afterwards.

Well, I learned something new today.
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by LUCAS99: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2018
Jigba:

Hahaha grin..

Abeg leave all this shakara & hit my DM.

I will be waiting❤

6 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by LUCAS99: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2018
Braket:

Even with this confused summer cold cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by LUCAS99: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2018
Berliner1:

You dont need to roll with me oo....once you have a lawyer getting monthly payment from you, let him do some work.

Those guys only threaten newbies....anytime lawyer write them they forget about you.

I think, he meant Girlfriend.

So how's your Girlfriend doing?
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by LUCAS99: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2018
Braket:

Funny me never hear anything about them oh. German blondes? The ones that won't even greet you or which one?

When the story changes Y'all will all know.

Ok.

So how do you all manage to keep body & soul together with this German Cold?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by LUCAS99: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Braket:

grin grin the stuff is still alien to my body.

I went to a summerfest organized by my department recently. I was thinking since part of out semester goes to the association and the normal Nigerian way of things nah, everything will be free...... Na lie oh, this guys came to sell market. I vex leave the place.
The Indian guys don wise up, they went to the store and bought everything they needed.

Summerfest are usually free here in the states.

We usually contribute $20 as Dues during the course of the semester & at the end of our finals exams, a small party is usually held for all members.

During last semester the President took us all out to an Asian Buffet Restaurant ( All you can eat)

I really enjoy that outing.

I will go again this semester, I just have to renew my membership.

I'm a member of the Mathematics Honor Society in my School also known as the Mu Alpha Theta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2018
LUCAS99:

Abeg leave all this shakara & hit my DM.

I will be waiting❤

You go wait tire cheesy..

4 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by LUCAS99: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2018
Jigba:

You go wait tire cheesy..

Haba!!!

Shebi you don get German bobo?

Why are you curving me this way?

OR

Are you taken already?

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by LUCAS99: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2018
Braket:

Funny me never hear anything about them oh. German blondes? The ones that won't even greet you or which one?

When the story changes Y'all will all know.

Abeg join Clubs in School.

I used to tutor at the Academic Learning Center as a Mathematics tutor.

There was where I met my first Latina Experience.

Alternatively, you can hit the Bars & Clubs on weekend the hoes & sluts should be out be then which makes it even more easier for you.
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2018
LUCAS99:

Haba!!!

Shebi you don get German bobo?

Why are you curving me this way?

OR

Are you taken already?

Why all these queries? angry Already tod you that I don't need a cuddle buddy. I don't want to derail this thread please. Stay on topic smiley.

4 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by LUCAS99: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2018
Jigba:

Why all these queries? angry Already tod you that I don't need a cuddle buddy. I don't want to derail this thread please. Stay on topic smiley.

Ok.
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
I think I'm confused here...I actually thought Jigba was a guy because the name sounds masculine..SORRY! and for a moment I thought this LUCAS99 person was gay and I was about to call him to order grin grin grin

Please Jigba, where in Deutschland are you? and can I pm you?
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mamtobs:
I think I'm confused here...I actually thought Jigba was a guy because the name sounds masculine..SORRY! and for a moment I thought this LUCAS99 person was gay and I was about to call him to order grin grin grin

Call him to order why? grin. Being gay is allowed wink.

Uhmmm my location is complicated lipsrsealed, let's say Frankfurt.

Yea you can.

3 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by LUCAS99: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mamtobs:

grin grin You're crazy.
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Hadampson(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
your no where is better than my somewhere

You are 100% on point �
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by chuksey1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
It appears round neck T-Shirts is very cheap over there cos thats what almost everyone rocks in the summer. Like how much do they go for there. And do they sell high quality secondhand clothes shoes and bags there at very fair rates. Or is it better we buy them from naija before coming over.

Cc. Braket
Cc. Jigba
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
chuksey1:
It appears round neck T-Shirts is very cheap over there cos thats what almost everyone rocks in the summer. Like how much do they go for there. And do they sell high quality secondhand clothes shoes and bags there at very fair rates. Or is it better we buy them from naija before coming over.

Cc. Brahket
Cc. Jiggba

T-shirts aren't costly. The last time I bought it, it was 4.99 for each. It's your choice to choose where to buy them, in naija or in Germany. The only cloth you should definitely buy from naija are jeans. Good, quality jeans are really costly here.

If I were you, I would buy enough jeans in naija then buy t-shirts in Germany.

Also there are second hand stores where you can buy good clothes for as low as 3 euros! .

Bags are costly here, definitely buy from naija. I don't know if they sell second hand bags..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by chuksey1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jigba:

T-shirts aren't costly. The last time I bought it, it was 4.99 for each. It's your choice to choose where to buy them, in naija or in Germany. The only cloth you should definitely buy from naija are jeans. Good, quality jeans are really costly here.

If I were you, I would buy enough jeans in naija then buy t-shirts in Germany.

Also there are second hand stores where you can buy good clothes for as low as 3 euros! .

Bags are costly here, definitely buy from naija. I don't know if they sell second hand bags..

Thanks for the heads-up jigba now i see why LUCAS99 wants to be a cuddle buddy �
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Just look at the kind of advice you're giving somebody that went to study undecided

LUCAS99:

Abeg join Clubs in School.

I used to tutor at the Academic Learning Center as a Mathematics tutor.

There was where I met my first Latina Experience.

Alternatively, you can hit the Bars & Clubs on weekend the hoes & sluts should be out be then which makes it even more easier for you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jigba:

Hahaha grin..
Don't mind them,I would be the one keeping you warm when I come to Germany next month,atleast I would learn German faster from you.Thank God we are Igbo
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
chuksey1:

Thanks for the heads-up jigba now i see why LUCAS99 wants to be a cuddle buddy �

Weyrey angry.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Don't mind them,I would be the one keeping you warm when I come to Germany next month,atleast I would learn German faster from you.Thank God we are Igbo
I never complained of freezing and thanks I don't need you to keep me warm undecided. You would learn German faster than me?. Lol, is that a challenge or what?.

Okay, we are Igbo and so what?

3 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by LUCAS99: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
skarlett:
Just look at the kind of advice you're giving somebody that went to study undecided

All work & no play makes Jack a dull boy.

He definitely needs to let off some steam once in a while.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jigba:

Weyrey angry.

I never complained of freezing and thanks I don't need you to keep me warm undecided. You would learn German faster than me?. Lol, is that a challenge or what?.

Okay, we are Igbo and so what?
Faster from you,not than you,and we are Igbo,I could pay your bride price too
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Why are there so many sex starved people here

16 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Faster from you,not than you,and we are Igbo,I could pay your bride price too

Oh I misunderstood that part.

Mister, don't derail the thread.
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
lovelygurl:
Why are there so many sex starved people here

I tire o lipsrsealed.
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Hardeybohwarley(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
LUCAS99:

Why art thou a heartless deserter. You never update your thread again.
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Hardeybohwarley(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
LUCAS99:

Why art thou a heartless deserter. You left us and never update your thread again.
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jigba:

Oh I misunderstood that part.
Mister, don't derail the thread.
Ok baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.