Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/18 (625 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/20 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/19 / Rccg March 2018 Holy Communion Service(01/03/2018) Stronger Than Your Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/18 by dallyemmy: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/18 by dallyemmy: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
1. My joy shall multiply today as I receive unlimited favor in the name of Jesus.

2. Nothing will be impossible for me because I am in Christ, and through him, I can do all things (Read – Philippians 4:13)

3. Oh Lord, let your Spirit
lead me to unlimited success and favor this month in the name of Jesus.

4. Let you favor reign in my life today and forever in the name of Jesus.

5. Lord, let me be at the right place at the right time in Jesus name.

6. I dismantle every opposition fighting against me in Jesus name.

7. Those who rejected me will soon open doors for me in the name of Jesus.

8. I receive total favor and victory in the name of Jesus.

9. Wherever I go let your blessing follow me in Jesus name.

10. Holy Spirit direct me into the wonderful things you have in store for me in ‘Jesus’ name. – (Reference – John 16:13)

prayer-points-favour

11. I will succeed and not a fail because Christ dwells richly in me. (Read – Galatians 2:20)

12. God arise and bless all the works of my hands so that your name can be glorified – (Read – Deuteronomy 28:12)

13. Lord, help me to meditate on the Bible day and night so that I can prosper in all things – (Read – Psalm 1:2-3)

14. I now receive clarity on the wonderful opportunities at my disposal in the name of Jesus.

15. Lord bless me so that I can bless my environment in the name of Jesus.

16. Lord bless me so that I can bless the poor, orphans and windows in the name of Jesus. – (Read – James 1:27)

17. Lord, open my eyes to recognise all of the untapped potentials you’ve blessed me with in the name of Jesus.

18. Help me to not take the blessings and favor you’ve blessed me with for granted in the name of Jesus.

19. Oh Lord, deliver me from a mind of procrastination and laziness in the name of Jesus.

20. Oh Lord, dress me up in the garment of favor so that I can expand your Kingdom everywhere I go in the name of Jesus.

Prayerpointchurch

21. Father, empower me to be obedient to your Word so that I my life can be prosperous (Read – Joshua 1:cool

22. Every doubt that has become strongholds in my life, be broken down in the name of Jesus.

23. I banish anxiety and stress in my life in the name of Jesus.

24. I reject every attitude of timidity and claim a mind of boldness in the name of Jesus.

25. Any relationships that would sabotage my destiny let it be broken in the name of Jesus.

26. Lord, give me a spirit of excellence so that I can arise in my calling and glorify your name. (Read – Daniel 6:3)

27. Thank you, Lord for answering my prayers.

28. Heavenly father I fully commit my plans into your hands and I trust you will help me to establish them. (Red – Proverbs 16:3)

29. Lord, let your peace that surpasses all understanding saturate my mind, body and soul in the name of ‘Jesus’ (Reference 4:7)

30. God almighty, let success manifest in every area of my life so that your name can be glorified

31. Lord God, I trust you will show me favor wherever I go and wherever I turn in the name of Jesus.

32. I have an assurance and expectation that I will be victorious at the end in the name of ‘Jesus’ – (Reference – Jeremiah 29:11)

33. My God is able to do beyond what I think, ask or imagine. (Read – Ephesians 3:20)
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/18 by dallyemmy: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, March 1, 2018) - GOOD SUCCESS

1.Thank you, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for your wish that I prosper, even, as my soul prospers.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every spirit that makes a man to rise and fall in my family, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me the grace to meditate day and night, in your word, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, do not allow the word of your law to depart from my mouth, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let your power to prosper without adding sorrow enter into my labours, today, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, crown all my efforts in life with, good success, divine prosperity, promotion, and blessings, that are irreversible, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let me prosper in this world, even, as my soul also prospers, in the hereafter, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every spirit of backwardness and retrogression, in my life, be destroyed, by the blood of Jesus.

10.Father, as I submit to the authority of Your word and apply its teachings to my life, please grant me good success in everything I do, in Jesus' Name.

11.Father, do not allow any evil hand to touch all the good things, that you have done in the life, family, and ministry of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Can Listening To Hiphop Raps And Music Affect The Spiritual Life Of People? / A Prophet Predicted Yesterday Sad Occurrence In Lagos & Some Dates / Zimbabwe Pastor Allows His Member To Make Calls When Performing Miracles. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.