Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 (14202 Views)

7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike / How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by mrphysics(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
asamfem:
I want to register on fiverr, if I create a gig on cover letters and résumé, will it attract a good number of buyers?
Go ahead and create that gig. Thank me later
Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by Sotland: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
I really cannot relate how this can rank a gig on fiverr. However, I accept the marketing part, especially using Quora. Meanwhile, I rather market my website than my fiverr gig. Honestly your list on how to market your gig is part of SEO process. Hence, I rather do the process for my website than my gig. I even convert buyers from fiverr to my website where I offer the same service.

If you are creating a gig, ensure you use organic keywords for your description as well as your Taglines.. There is a few others that can done to help rank your gig. Generally, Fiverr is a cool way of making money for both starter and people who has been freelancing for long.

Contributor
Soty
Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by harydone(m): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
ojibole:
Trying to get gigs on fiverr has been quite difficult for me.....sigh
it's not hard to set up a gig
Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by harydone(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
mrphysics:
go ahead and create the gig once you know your onions
Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by mrphysics(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
harydone:

go ahead and create the gig once you know your onions
Onions kwa. What of pepper? grin grin
Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by harydone(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
I will teach the first 5 people to message me via WhatsApp on how to leverage from professionals, learn and earn on Fiverr for a little token.
I need action takers.
WhatsApp me on 08064294539
P.S first 5
Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by Brightgem(f): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Sotland:
I really cannot relate how this can rank a gig on fiverr. However, I accept the marketing part, especially using Quora. Meanwhile, I rather market my website than my fiverr gig. Honestly your list on how to market your gig is part of SEO process. Hence, I rather do the process for my website than my gig. I even convert buyers from fiverr to my website where I offer the same service.

If you are creating a gig, ensure you use organic keywords for your description as well as your Taglines.. There is a few others that can done to help rank your gig. Generally, Fiverr is a cool way of making money for both starter and people who has been freelancing for long.

Contributor
Soty
For starters very hard... making a dime online na sorry.
Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by asamfem(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
mrphysics:
okay boss
Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by odimbannamdi(m): 1:56am On Mar 02, 2018
good read
Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by Sotland: 7:23am On Mar 02, 2018
Brightgem:
For starters very hard... making a dime online na sorry.

I do not agree that it is very hard for starters to earn money online. The fact is that we want it so quickly''now now" We forgot that nothing good comes so easy. A starter who is patience and dedicated will and must earn, it's just a matter of time. As a freelancer, you start earning within a month.

Soty

1 Like

Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by Brightgem(f): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2018
Sotland:

I do not agree that it is very hard for starters to earn money online. The fact is that we want it so quickly''now now" We forgot that nothing good comes so easy. A starter who is patience and dedicated will and must earn, it's just a matter of time. As a freelancer, you start earning within a month.

Soty
If you say so, not in the "now now" crowd, I just think those who want to venture into stuff like fiverr or blogging should know its demanding and should be ready for the long time lows before any profit comes, that is just my own experience and being real.
Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by Sotland: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2018
Brightgem:
If you say so, not in the "now now" crowd, I just think those who want to venture into stuff like fiverr or blogging should know its demanding and should be ready for the long time lows before any profit comes, that is just my own experience and being real.

Nothing good comes easy. Patience and dedication. What don't work for you,might work for others and what works for you might not work for others.
Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by ojibole(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
harydone:

it's not hard to set up a gig

Really please do tell or better still we can talk on whatsapp
Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by harydone(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
ojibole:

Really please do tell or better still we can talk on whatsapp
contact me on 08064294539
Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by 7ftMan(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fiverr review available. UK. WhatsApp 08067438374
Re: How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hey guys, I'd really appreciate some feedback.

I'm a freelance Social media Marketer and I've recently been trying to drum up more leads for my business. (Don't worry, I know better than to pitch you here.)

I've just set up gigs on Fiverr, and since nothing is really happening I was hoping I could get some feedback from this community.

Here are the gigs:

bit ly/2VCF7wR

bit ly/2SJ7Gad

bit ly/2H1m7EZ

[Please include (.) Between "bit" and "ly"]

Any ideas why it's not converting? Any help is appreciated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mfumu Arnold Kufulula, Congo Prince Talks To Blackwash / Access Bank Limit On International Transactions On Pos And Internet Channels / Naira Dips To N490/$ As CBN Seeks End To Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.