Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) (54067 Views)

Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Applaner: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
i don't seems to understand

How is this news
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by abike12(f): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Dem no fit cook for house? This one self no go still last for marriage...i like to bleep her someday sha.

pedophile. she's underage
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by SundayOmeje(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
And so what na? What type of news is flying in Nairaland this days
Wesporting:
Pretty young Nigerian actress, Regina Daniels, couldnt wait until she gets home to eat proper.
The Pretty young actress was spotted buying & eating African salad (Abacha) by the road side somewhere in Asaba, Delta State.

This picture which hit social media has been trailed by a mixed perceptions among her fans.

She shared the photos on her Instagram with captioned; "Abacha can turn me to something else eeeh"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfvlQ7lBBzV/

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/28/regina-daniels-was-pictured-eating-abacha/
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
linearity:

Though I didn’t see the news in this just like you....

But you will agree that, the bolden section above is an over statement.
no matter how bad the situation is anywhere,everyone has eaten something today no matter how small or bad the food is,even almajiris in the north that eat from from d bin has eaten something,
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Kaabiyesinasir(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
She is just been real, she is not a fake like others who pretend.
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by gabpaul: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
OP nawa for u o.. when u said "eating Abacha" i thought it was the ex president o grin
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by chloride6: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
borntoexcel2000:
Make I fry beans

Just enter kitchen prepare 100 odds beside that beans wey you wan fry.

grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by perdollar(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
ds one too ajebo for body. if u wan climb her na her type go begin sing ' i bruise easily so b gentle wen u handle me'
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Mulatta(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wetin do her remaining family way dey kon dey squeeze mouth

Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by flington4550(m): 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
This is the girl I always see in my dream o.

Jesus!!

Na she be this oo.

Who is she?

Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Blackskingirl(f): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
We should die now abi,,what a post!!
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by franudi: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
purem:
This same abacha dat kills people sometimes last year.

Igbo ppl wit yeye food ehn.

I just tire 4 dem embarassed

Dats guy above maybe talking sense lipsrsealed
So you have not been told that Afonjas in the South West are having stunted growth due to malnutrition?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by thunderbabs: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
thesicilian:
This is unhealthy. Not the food itself, but the manner in which it is prepared and packaged.

Abeg, comor hia undecided what is not healthy? Dey form butter dia shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by lilyfaith(f): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
purem:

Our lovely abacha is more tastier than that beans soup called gbegiri you people eat

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Youngzedd:
Lovers of Abacha. We are legion grin
I swear cheesy.
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Marvis4real(f): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
this forum has lost it. I am eating akpu oya frontpage. Mteeecw!
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wesporting:
Pretty young Nigerian actress, Regina Daniels, couldnt wait until she gets home to eat proper.
The Pretty young actress was spotted buying & eating African salad (Abacha) by the road side somewhere in Asaba, Delta State.

This picture which hit social media has been trailed by a mixed perceptions among her fans.

She shared the photos on her Instagram with captioned; "Abacha can turn me to something else eeeh"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfvlQ7lBBzV/

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/28/regina-daniels-was-pictured-eating-abacha/

Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by cyber5(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
it's all for publicity sake
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by joe120120(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nairaland, u people are all ebelibe, u mean she not abacha on the road side, were do want to eat it, is it the other room. aba beko leave the poor girl to enjoy her native food. afonji eat amala under ikeja roundabout, even all the abokis eat tuwo chikafa every corners .
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by joe120120(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nairaland, u people are all ibelibe, u mean she can not. eat abacha on the road side, were do want to eat it, is it in the other room. aba beko leave the poor girl to enjoy her native food. afonji eat amala under ikeja roundabout, even all the abokis eat tuwo chikafa every corners .
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
and soooo
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
so what now happen?
I believe everyone around d world has eaten something today,so how is this news?

Even if you fetch me some million years, I still wouldn't understand how someone with sane head would find a befitting sit and start watching over how some other persons that are probably not as brainy and productive as they are, live their lives all in the tin of "following celebrity"

Davido coughed today.

Wizkid dialed a number.

Tonto dike drank water after meal.

Tiwa woke up at midnight to go pee.

Bobiriski laughed.

Tboss opened and closed her mouth while talking.

Some people brain don congeale.
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Kuyo: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
My girl is growing fat
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Even if you fetch me some million years, I still wouldn't understand how someone with sane head would find a befitting sit and start watching over how some other persons that are probably not as brainy and productive as they are, leaves their lives all in the tin of "following celebrity"

Davido coughed today.

Wizkid dialed a number.

Tonto dike drank water after meal.

Tiwa woke up at midnight to go pee.

Bobiriski laughed.

Tboss opened and closed her mouth while talking.

Some people brain don congeale.
am as confused as u are about these jobless people disturbing us with how other people live their lives instead of looking for something better that will have impact on peoples life.
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by dbanjj1629(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Op, how e tey concern us?
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Mobsync(m): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
killsmith:
Correct guy...

see as you take extract humor from this nonsense news.

The thing weak me. How can they be telling us that someone is eating? Won't she eat before?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by mhaki(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
WHO IS SHE
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by stieyven(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Jesus!!

Na she be this oo.

Who is she?
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Jesus!!

Na she be this oo.

Who is she?

Keep dreaming , Joseph the dreamer

Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Liquidfart: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
purem:

shut up!! you amala eater with stunted growth grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Total bullshit
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by kmaster007: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
mak she no eat again wen hunger dey catch Her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet / Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) / Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.