Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Available Jobs For A Beginner And Type Of USA Visa Should I Apply For - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Available Jobs For A Beginner And Type Of USA Visa Should I Apply For (681 Views)

The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West / What Type Of Visa Should I Apply For? / USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Available Jobs For A Beginner And Type Of USA Visa Should I Apply For by taylor89(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Good day fams

Am a fresh graduate with 2.2 in federal university here in Nigeria

Passed out of NYSC 2016 still job hunting in lag

I've a white female lover who wants me to move over to the states ASAP, she's so desperate and serious to be with me and even ready to pay for traveling papers and flight tickets

We're truly in love but my problem now is the type of visa i have to apply as i never travel outside this country before and kind of available jobs I've to get into as a newbie because i don't see the 2.2 degree working out ASAP over there, I've discussed with her on forwarding my education and she agreed

So i don't have to be idle for the mean time over there or likely to forget about the degree issue upon getting a better job over there

She asked the type of job am looking out for so she can help me secure one before coming over as she promised to get me the necessary working permits and all

My question now is
1. What type of visa application
Should i go for here in lag to make it easy for me to travel fast

2. What kind of jobs might be possible and better in Georgia USA as a new comer

Insults are welcome and great advises are most appropriated

Pardon my grammar i dey on hot seat because she's waiting for my immediate response

NB: am not a yahoo boy

Lalasticlala,mynd44, fynestboi,seun
Re: Available Jobs For A Beginner And Type Of USA Visa Should I Apply For by justwise(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2018

(1)

Thailand Closes Beach / Nairalanders In Houston Texas / Watch: Airbus A350 Perform A Near-vertical Take-off Like A Fighter Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.