Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? (17418 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by zebra(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2007
A friend of mine, a born-again christian told me that the Biblical Cain was not truely the son of Adam, that Cain was concieved when Lucifer made love to Eve. He said that Lucifer decieved Eve and first made love to her and when she enjoyed it she decided to extend it to Adam; that was when God got angry with them. He further said that Cain was concieved as a result of the union between Lucifer and Eve while Abel was concieved as a result of the union between Eve and Adam. He said Cain behaves like his father (Lucifer) while Abel took after his own father Adam. Could this be true??
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by naijacutee(f): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2007
Where do people get these doctrines from? Cain, as the Bible tells us was the biological son of Adam and Eve.
Genesis 4:1
Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, "With the help of the LORD I have brought forth a man."

Why believe anything different? If Cain sinned and therefore is the son of Lucifer, theoretically we are all sons of Lucifer because we all sin.

". . . In sin did my mother conceive me" - King David. We were all born into sin, whether we like it or not. That's why Jesus came.

Death Through Adam, Life Through Christ
12Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned— 13for before the law was given, sin was in the world. But sin is not taken into account when there is no law. 14Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who was a pattern of the one to come.(Romans 5)
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by zebra(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2007
Dem say lizard no dey born snake, how comes Cain had bad traits/characters in him and Abel was good and calm?? After all they were both suppose to be like their father Adam (that is if Adam truely was the father of Cain) or like their mother Eve. Was Adam bad and wicked?? Was Eve bad and wicked?? Was it not the devil that was bad and wicked?? Cain must have gotten those bad and wicked characters from his father, Lucifer.
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by gbadex1(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2007
Jesu, people can be so gullible and weak-minded.

@ the thread-starter:

you know what? The Bible is the answer to your questions. Exactly what did Genesis say about the biological father of Cain? Search your Bible, and get your answers from there and not from a friend who knows next to nothing.
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by lafile(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2007
@ Zebra
My dear Bro?Sis, not everyone who calls him/herself born again actually is. Check from Genesis to Revelation, you will not find any hint, insinuation or allusion that contradicts Genesis 4:1 -Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, "With the help of the LORD I have brought forth a man."

If there was any truth to the cain-lucifer story, God would have said it in the bible. Trust me, He of all people, would know.
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by Backslider(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2007
@ Gbadex

You see they will always come back and say " Hath God Said" That is the voice of Lucifer they put God on trial as they did in the time of Old.

Pilate was used of the devil to question christ. Can you IMAGINE that Mortal man Questioning GOD!!!!

Now Gbade.X you understand.

IF ADAM HAD STAYED ON THE WORD REBUKED THE SNAKE THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED.

ARE WE NOT QUESTIONING GOD?

WHO ART THOU?
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by zebra(m): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2007
The bible
gbade. x:

Jesu, people can be so gullible and weak-minded.

@ the thread-starter:

you know what? The Bible is the answer to your questions. Exactly what did Genesis say about the biological father of Cain? Search your Bible, and get your answers from there and not from a friend who knows next to nothing.

The Bible?? i learnt it's corrupt and incomplete; is it true??. May be the original Bible will have the answer. But my own question is; why was Cain wicked?? Where did he get the evil traits and character from?? Adam and Eve were not wicked, it was the Devil that was wicked at that time.
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by naijacutee(f): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2007
zebra:

Dem say lizard no dey born snake, how comes Cain had bad traits/characters in him and Abel was good and calm?? After all they were both suppose to be like their father Adam (that is if Adam truely was the father of Cain) or like their mother Eve. Was Adam bad and wicked?? Was Eve bad and wicked?? Was it not the devil that was bad and wicked?? Cain must have gotten those bad and wicked characters from his father, Lucifer.
Lizard no dey born snake. That's why intercourse between a spirit (lucifer) and a human (Eve) cannot produce a human offspring (Cain).
However, Eve chose to use the gift God had given her - The power of choice, to disobey Him. If Eve was free to eat everything in the garden, then she wouldn't have been anything more than an animal (And then you wouldn't be able to say whether God is fair or not for not letting you choose). A cow cannot choose whether it will eat meat or carrots, a chicken cannot decide to be celibate unless there is something biologically wrong with it. That is why that tree was put in the garden - So that Humans could have the freedom to choose. Eve chose to disobey, hence be "bad". Just the same way you can choose whether to be bad or good.
zebra:

The bible
The Bible?? i learnt it's corrupt and incomplete; is it true??. May be the original Bible will have the answer. But my own question is; why was Cain wicked?? Where did he get the evil traits and character from?? Adam and Eve were not wicked, it was the Devil that was wicked at that time.

Yes, the Bible. Did you personally do any research on the Bible, it's contents and origin or does what critic say sound more appealing? Is it just another way of trying to find an excuse for not wanting to be accountable for your actions?
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by shahan(f): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2007
@topic,

Nothing new. When jocular doubt starts, its lyrics is always "Dem say. . . somebody told me." The common sense thing to have done would be to simply open the Bible to Genesis 4:1 and challenge your "born-again christian" friend. Then you both can continue your argument on that verse - for as long as it takes for the doubt to congeal. Cheers. undecided
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by Backslider(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2007
dear sister,

They are stiffnecked they know the truth but they seek to question God. THE WANT TO RE ASK THE "HAS GOD SAID"
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by zebra(m): 7:11am On Mar 12, 2007
But why was Cain wicked?? He had all the characteristics of Lucifer and not Adam because Adam was not wicked and so was his son Abel. I think the the truth is being hidden from us. Just like we were made to believe that it was an apple tree and apple that made Adam and Eve to sin. My born-again friend said that though the Bible did not come out openly to say it and that except you give spiritual meaning to it you will always believe that it was an apple that caused Adam and Eve to sin. The truth of the issue was that Lucifer decieved Eve and slept with her and nothing like apple.
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by gbadex1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2007
I bet if your friend told you Jesus was not Jesus actually but Buddha, you would go and burn your Bible.
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by shahan(f): 3:03am On Mar 13, 2007
@zebra,

zebra:

But why was Cain wicked?? He had all the characteristics of Lucifer and not Adam because Adam was not wicked and so was his son Abel.

What are the characteristics of Lucifer - please can you list all of them?

zebra:

I think the the truth is being hidden from us.

O jibi-jibi-jibi!! So, could we surmise that the scenario of Satan's crafty deceit at Eve is replaying itself all over again in your case? I sincerely hope NOT. "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ" (II Cor. 11:3).

zebra:

Just like we were made to believe that it was an apple tree and apple that made Adam and Eve to sin.

Where did you read an "apple tree" in the Genesis account?

zebra:

My born-again friend said that though the Bible did not come out openly to say it and that except you give spiritual meaning to it you will always believe that it was an apple that caused Adam and Eve to sin. The truth of the issue was that Lucifer decieved Eve and slept with her and nothing like apple.

I knew this was coming - when the devil finds a willing candidate for his deceit, he speaks of giving a "spiritual meaning" to the plain declarations in the Scripture. Once a person swallows his bait, that which Scripture calls a "SNARE" becomes a reality unto such (II Tim. 2:26). While there's still time NOW, read God's Word as it is given.
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by jay2019: 9:42am On May 06, 2019
Cain is the son of Lucifer, 1st John 3:11-12 : 11, For this is the message that you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. 12, We should not be like Cain, who was of the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own deeds were evil and his brother's righteous.
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by SonofGod888: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yes Cain is the Son of Lucifer in Hebrew the Name of Eve is Hava which means the Adulteress. Eve was deceive by Lucifer and she Found him Beautiful and became to have a Sexual act with him and she call Adam and Adam Join the Act a 3 way sexual act Eve got pregnant with Twins. Cain have the DNA of Lucifer and Abel of Adam. that is why Abba Father the must high God hates Sexual Immorality.is true all the old and new testament. the Talmud of the Jewish people talks bad about Eve. and called her the Adulteress. the tree of knowledge was Lucifer not a real Tree with a Apple or pomegranate. p/s Remember Lucifer was the must Beautiful of all the Angels he was also the first Created.
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
zebra:
A friend of mine, a born-again christian told me that the Biblical Cain was not truely the son of Adam, that Cain was concieved when Lucifer made love to Eve. He said that Lucifer decieved Eve and first made love to her and when she enjoyed it she decided to extend it to Adam; that was when God got angry with them. He further said that Cain was concieved as a result of the union between Lucifer and Eve while Abel was concieved as a result of the union between Eve and Adam. He said Cain behaves like his father (Lucifer) while Abel took after his own father Adam. Could this be true??

grin How dem take dey catch woman wey don do the no-do, no be by d pikin?

Your pikin must always resemble you, if e truly be your pikin!

Orange no fit eva born yam!
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
naijacutee:
Where do people get these doctrines from? Cain, as the Bible tells us was the biological son of Adam and Eve.
Genesis 4:1
Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, "With the help of the LORD I have brought forth a man."

Why believe anything different? If Cain sinned and therefore is the son of Lucifer, theoretically we are all sons of Lucifer because we all sin.

". . . In sin did my mother conceive me" - King David. We were all born into sin, whether we like it or not. That's why Jesus came.

Death Through Adam, Life Through Christ
12Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned— 13for before the law was given, sin was in the world. But sin is not taken into account when there is no law. 14Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who was a pattern of the one to come.(Romans 5)

Ta, gerout! how she for take cover her waka-waka if she no jump ontop Adam?
Re: Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
SonofGod888:
Yes Cain is the Son of Lucifer in Hebrew the Name of Eve is Hava which means the Adulteress. Eve was deceive by Lucifer and she Found him Beautiful ...

Not really beautiful but definitely *Older" and "Better" than Adam.

Do you not see that from secondary from wan jiggy-jiggy dia papa mate, uncle, teacher etc?

If you look very well, you will see that God did not Give Judgement to eve as he did to both Satan and Adam. (Just saw that yesterday)

Only "Interim Orders" (order issued by a court during the trial of a case).

God has not given the Final Judgement of her case, which is why you see the Bible does not really recognise women.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / 7 Things That Change When We Follow Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.