Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v (43341 Views)

Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu / "Buhari Rejected By Danjuma, Obasanjo, Babangida, Bill Gates, IMF, Ohanaeze"-FFK / How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by FarahAideed: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
doughziay:
Poor Man

He just lost his supposed job.

But he never had a job
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by DAVEZONIGLTD: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
It's well.

Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by Esji80(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tashiiiii Comedian RSM ! Go and join Kannywood or Nollywood.
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by Johnnyessence(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
londrina:
Eyeah, I feel hiz pain sha!
you are beautiful with this stature, no need to get 6 packs. lol
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by samijay8(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Baba don fumbled to other security officer 4 area. he remembers that lieutenant he told they are the same just few days remaining, the Constable and corporals. hahahaha. The way I dey look my uncle's face yesterday was funnier than this. he pay all the money always keep saying you know it's a federal job. always tell him the thing look like a scam but won't listen. Now we can rest

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by efilefun(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
phayvoursky:
BELIEVE ME THE ECONOMY IS BITING HARD ON EVERY FRONT.

THE MANNER THE APC GOVERNMENT WILL LOSE AT THE 2019 POLLS WILL BE SO SURPRISING TO THEM.

OGA IT'S NOT JUST OK TO FAINT.

SUPPORT YOUR FAINT BY GETTING YOUR PVC AND VOTING OUT THIS GOVERNMENT.
Dude forget about the short film the man just acted there. What the F is peace Corp coming to do that neighborhood watch haven't done. We keep complaining about duplication of role, we haven't train our policemen yet you already clamouring for another set of uniform men to do what exactly?? Let's be realistic they have nothing to add to the economy. With all the training received they should apply and join Nigeria police if they are so interested in joining the "uniform gang" #Shalom

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by efilefun(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
dandostism88:
Buhari why are you destroying peoples destiny na, this man mind is in that work ooo, pls do something.
Incase you related to the man tell him to join naija police with all he's training, we never cope with naija police harassment finish you already want them to join this set of people that are already tormenting people without being given power, abegiii
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by biggy26: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
You hear bad news you faint. If u hear gunshot nko? grin

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by mechanics(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
eyah, he should fix himself up, life continues.
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by jkiddin: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Poor man. Abeg join molly wood
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Phelix01:
Buhari suppose to accept Peace Corp so that it will serve as another job opportunity to the country.

See what he has caused? A grown up man fainting becos of peace Corp.
So that when the govt is unable to pay salaries now, u go say govt don start abi?
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by oluwole1211(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lolz, his water don pass gaari be that.
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by toye440: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
pls go get ur PVC time to send this Decepticons (APC) parking. Bye bye Megatron on ur journey back
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by chubinwa(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sai baba 2050
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by ndiboy01(m): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
Sorry don't mind me but what the job of these Peace Corps ish#
What do they do?

They throw stones into glass house

.....hop I've answerd ya question??
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by Juliusdking(m): 12:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Yeye u never see anything go stay for sun again vote for em
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by Gwazah(m): 1:38am On Mar 01, 2018
Ambassador Dickson Akoh collected alot of money from them.
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by ohem007(m): 1:45am On Mar 01, 2018
Quick question....

Na who dey video am
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by arnold123: 2:18am On Mar 01, 2018
zoba88:
A member of RSM Peace Corps of Nigeria, Gombe State Command fainted after he heard the heart breaking news of President BUhari's rejection of the Bill to Establish the Nigeria Peace Corps.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8llL85kVA

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/peace-corps-member-in-gombe-faints.html?m=1
na he greediness make am faint, ayelala don ounish am because after getting the approval suddenly you would forget all your promises and everything you lied to yourself about!
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by AreaFada2: 2:24am On Mar 01, 2018
Ayodejioak:
When Mishaps happen in countries like these,

Unfortunately, it is the common man that get most of the hit!

You can decide to be whatever you want to be today...

But never settle for less. Never be ok with meagre. Never stay common!

FYI, A common man is another name for average.

Where probably [b]you or the rest 45% of the gen population fall into.

The least on the Tier are the poor. I'll rather reserve comments about the poor for another day [/b]
Very funny. You mean those 45% who can afford a gen set? Hope you did not include those with "I-Better-Pass-My-Neighbour". grin cheesy

In Buhari's 9ja well over 75% of the general population are poor. Middle class and average cannot be more than 20%. The rich should be around 5%: Politicians and cronies, big businessmen, big pastors, top looting officials/civil servants, etc.

Of course the poor bear the brunt of economic and social problems. More vulnerable to crime (cannot erected fences and maiguard/guard dogs), cannot afford good health care and nutrition, poor education for their kids, suffer from salary delays and impact of inflation and policy somersaults, etc.
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by Airoflaw(m): 3:01am On Mar 01, 2018
Can I faint here
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by Ayodejioak(m): 4:01am On Mar 01, 2018
AreaFada2:

Very funny. You mean those 45% who can afford a gen set? Hope you did not include those with "I-Better-Pass-My-Neighbour". grin cheesy

In Buhari's 9ja well over 75% of the general population are poor. Middle class and average cannot be more than 20%. The rich should be around 5%: Politicians and cronies, big businessmen, big pastors, top looting officials/civil servants, etc.

Of course the poor bear the brunt of economic and social problems. More vulnerable to crime (cannot erected fences and maiguard/guard dogs), cannot afford good health care and nutrition, poor education for their kids, suffer from salary delays and impact of inflation and policy somersaults, etc.

Well said!
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Mtcheww!
Bad acting and poor set up - only a fool would not see through this obvious charade.
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by einsteine(m): 7:30am On Mar 01, 2018
This is one of the few good decisions Buhari has made. For those saying the Peace Corps would be a job opportunity, are you the one who would pay those group of people. We don't need new paramilitary organizations with poorly defined functions. If Peace Corps is signed into the law, Nigerian Legion would come and start lobbying too. It is a slippery slope and soon we would have lots of government empowered oppressors maltreating civilians.

In fact, the Peace Corps should be declared illegal and the promoters arrested. They have been going around collecting considerable amounts of money from unthinking people, telling them they will be employed.
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by Bobbywallexino(m): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2018
[color=#550000][/color]RSM needs to take it easy oo, no be only him now.
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by obembet(f): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by Realdeals(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2018
No sane government will sign the Peace corp bill. The commandants have been fleecing gullible youths, he ought to be arrested and jailed.
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by blesoh(f): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2018
My sister in-law paid #50k for these same job oh, I tried to warn her, Last week she called that she's going for documentation, Chai it's so bad
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by uchwar1: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2018
confused Nigerians. I support President Buhari on this. The same people against Rochas ministry of happiness, are the same buffoons soliciting for happiness peace corps
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by IdeyFindWife: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2018
Eboski:
Drama everywhere, faint ni, die ni, Peace Corps should continue doing their volunteering work for the nation,maybe one day God will pick their calls.

I'm entitled to my own opinions............

volunteering work on empty stomach? you no try at all...

support their volunteerism and your opinion with your money joor undecided

Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by Phelix01(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2018
MosquitoREBIRTH:
So that when the govt is unable to pay salaries now, u go say govt don start abi?

The same President Buhari that wants Nigeria to use public funds to build cattle colonies for his Fulani herdsmen is the same who rejected the Peace Corp Bill because he says there's no money. There‘s money for cattle colony, but no money for peace Corp.
Re: Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v by Wisdomcity2017: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
For me 1 thing Buhari has done well since his inception is rejection of the peace corps
Nigeria as a nation already has an overbloated budget for security outfits in this country and so far that has achieved little or nothing with respect to our security situation in this country.
Addition of a new outfit will amount to spending more to achieve nothing !
The money which would have been used to establish the new outfit should be channeled to restructuring and reforming the police , the military and the already existing para military.
We don't need to spend months in road safety office to get a drivers licence
We don't need to spend years in police station to get a tint permit
We don't need policemen on our streets harassing citizens in the name of papers check
We don't need the civil defense puncturing tyres of trucks on our highways.
So let's reform the ones we have !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested / How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari / Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.