Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! (5923 Views)

Can A Peugeot 307 Work As An Uber Car? / Wrong Overtaking: Who Is At Fault? / Fault On 2011 Ford Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by atama27(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hello all,
Please anyone with experience on This, my 307 is just a 2 weeks old and I am getting this Anti pollution fault message on the display, it comes and goes , it is usually when I start the vehicle or trying to step on the acceleration. Is there any cause for alarm or it's normal.
Please anyone with experience on This?
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by BodManBm(m): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
probably because you got the wrong fuel. look for an authorized Peugeot workshop. they should use their PPS and clear the fault code.
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by mayor2013: 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
atama27:
Hello all,
Please anyone with experience on This, my 307 is just a 2 weeks old and I am getting this Anti pollution fault message on the display, it comes and goes , it is usually when I start the vehicle or trying to step on the acceleration. Is there any cause for alarm or it's normal.

It means you are polluting the ecosystem with your ride sir. Let's save both biotic and abiotic factors in our ecosystem. We need an increase in Nigeria's population grin grin and here you are depleting our ozone layer. Firstly run a scan on your Peugeot aka lion you should have an oxygen sensor fault error there
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by gambus007(m): 3:15am On Mar 01, 2018
atama27:
Hello all,
Your Engine type?

Causes ;
Bad fuel
Clogged or Faulty Injectors
bad spark plugs
Weak or bad ignition coil(any cylinder)
02 sensor issue
Catalytic converter issue
dirty fuel filter etc at least your car will have one listed issue.
How do you identify the problem?
Ansr: Go and scan your car. Your car will definitely have fault code, management light on or off.
If you are in Abuja i can help you that if those guys never abuse your car. grin
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by oluwaseunla(m): 5:44am On Mar 01, 2018
307 Hmmm. Anti pollution fault means there is wrong air/fuel ratio. As they've said, scan it. You should meanwhile check your fuel tank cover too. You can remove it, clean thoroughly, and return it. Ensure you press it in well, and lock tight. I hope you don't drive around with a lit check engine light.
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by atama27(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2018
Thank you guys....i will run a check on it today and get the feedback right back here.
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by drtee247(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
I have the same problem with my 307. How where you able to fix it?
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by oluwaseunla(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
drtee247:
I have the same problem with my 307. How where you able to fix it?

Sorry, don't know how the PM thingy works, couldn't access your mail. Pls get in touch with the number in my signature.
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by drtee247(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
I did a scan, plsss help me with the interpretation
1- permanent fault- cooling function incorporated in the engine management ECU.
2-permanent - fan assembly medium speed relay control.
3- permanent fault-(ABS or ESP, ECU) brake fluid level.
4-intermittent fault- upstream oxygen sensor-short circuit to positive
5- intermittent fault-coolant thermistor. Coherence.
10-intermittent fault-catalytic converter ageing-loss of effectiveness
11- intermittent fault- ignition integrated phase detection
6- intermittent fault-idle regulator stepper motor coherence
7-intermittent fault- inlet manifold pressure sensor coherence, short circuit to positive
8-intermittent fault-injector control 1 and 2,open circuit or short circuit to earth
9-intermittent fault- throttle position sensor- high
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by Gherrokid(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2020
drtee247:
7-intermittent fault- inlet manifold pressure sensor coherence, short circuit to positive
8-intermittent fault-injector control 1 and 2,open circuit or short circuit to earth

@drtee247, how did you eventually get to resolve the issue?
I currently have similar issue with mine, and the engine now refuses to start.
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by Elsueno: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Probably way different, His might have to do with direct connection of cooling fan & thermostat.

While yours might be something different entirely, You need to scan it
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by Gherrokid(m): 6:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Elsueno:
Probably way different, His might have to do with direct connection of cooling fan & thermostat.

While yours might be something different entirely, You need to scan it

Thank you. I'll go get someone to scan it.
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by Elsueno: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Gherrokid:

Thank you. I'll go get someone to scan it.
Yes, that will pinpoint the area that needs fixing,
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by ShenTeh(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Gherrokid:

@drtee247, how did you eventually get to resolve the issue?
I currently have similar issue with mine, and the engine now refuses to start.

Wetin this 'anti-pollution' fault carry my eyes see for my Peugeot 207 that year. God!

I don leave Peugeot for people wey fit, abeg.

Good luck op.
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by Kanoski(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
ShenTeh:

Wetin this 'anti-pollution' fault carry my eyes see for my Peugeot 207 that year. God!

I don leave Peugeot for people wey fit, abeg.

Good luck op.
Lol...
307 isn't a bad car though

1 Like

Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by Elsueno: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Peugeot is one of the best cars to own( my personal experience Sha). Cause it tells you whatever is wrong with it. Just make sure you get a PP2000 with it.
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by aAK1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
drtee247:
you got a very messed up car for all this codes to come up. I was at list thinking ignition or spark plugs. But anything from number 4 to 9 will trigger it
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by Donaldomo(m): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2023
Please where are you in Abuja, my 1 week old 307 has the same issue.

Help out please!

gambus007:

Your Engine type?

Causes ;
Bad fuel
Clogged or Faulty Injectors
bad spark plugs
Weak or bad ignition coil(any cylinder)
02 sensor issue
Catalytic converter issue
dirty fuel filter etc at least your car will have one listed issue.
How do you identify the problem?
Ansr: Go and scan your car. Your car will definitely have fault code, management light on or off.
If you are in Abuja i can help you that if those guys never abuse your car. grin
Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by gambus007(m): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2023
Donaldomo:
Please where are you in Abuja, my 1 week old 307 has the same issue.

Help out please!

Re: Anti Pollution Fault On 307 2004 Model HELP!!! by Donaldomo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Many thanks Bro

gambus007:

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Reasons You Should Buy A Bmw In Nigeria / Between 2001 W210 E320 And W203 C320 Help Choose!! / Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.