Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd - Pets (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd (147002 Views)

Diary Of Boomer The Boerboel / Bella And Sparo The Boerboel / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
otunbadan:

Does it look something like this ... I had the same issue a last week with my dog

Kinda but augusto's isn't as wide and open as your dog's own, how did you get to treat yours or are you still battling with it?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by otunbadan(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Vet said it was lack of vitamin e ... she gave her some vitamins injections I think... it has stopped falling off and is growing back properly
vincentjk:

Kinda but augusto's isn't as wide and open as your dog's own, how did you get to treat yours or are you still battling with it?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Spanishmilf(m): 7:37am On Feb 14, 2020
vincentjk:
Instagram khing_kosec

Greetings petlanders, I've been looking for a day to start a diary for my two boys but i always don't but today it's a must lol.
Murphy is a boerboel, he was so hairy and had no wrinkles at the early stage but i promised him I'll do my best in feeding which i must say "worked". He's currently 2yrs+. I've stored pictures to share the previous moments with petlanders here. follow us and be entertained.

While gustaf is a German shepherd born in August 2017, he's currently 7months old. His coat and appearance has changed a lot since when i got him till date.... Gustaf is a very active dog.
My dog is down with parvo
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by lilbarracuda(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2020
Spanishmilf:

this parvovirus thing dey suprise me.
it's annoying how a dog contact the virus when the environment is parvo free and had all its med.

I no go buy dog ooo with this parvo I'm hearing up and down

hope treatment has started??
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Spanishmilf(m): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2020
lilbarracuda:

this parvovirus thing dey suprise me.
it's annoying how a dog contact the virus when the environment is parvo free and had all its med.

I no go buy dog ooo with this parvo I'm hearing up and down

hope treatment has started??
Yes boss
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I believe you've my number, just whatsapp me so we can talk better and your dog will be safe again by the grace of God
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Dreazy23(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2020
vincentjk:

I believe you've my number, just whatsapp me so we can talk better and your dog will be safe again by the grace of God

Good morning, can I get your number also
I’m suspecting Bailey is down with parvo.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2020
Dreazy23:

Good morning, can I get your number also
I’m suspecting Bailey is down with parvo.

Drop yours I'll chat you up asap
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Dreazy23(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2020
vincentjk:

Drop yours I'll chat you up asap
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dreazy23:

Good morning, can I get your number also I’m suspecting Bailey is down with parvo.
are you sure? have you seperated Rex from her?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Dreazy23(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
IamAnderson:

are you sure?
have you seperated Rex from her?
She’s locked up in her kennel, the vet said “he doesn’t want to believe it parvo but just a stomach infection” but symptoms are similar.
She’s on drip and flagyl
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dreazy23:

She’s locked up in her kennel, the vet said “he doesn’t want to believe it parvo but just a stomach infection” but symptoms are similar.
She’s on drip and flagyl
that's okay, don't jump to parvo anytime your dog vomits or stools sha, sometimes it could be another thing and you could be panicking for nothing.
just let the vet check her and do tests try not to hope for the worst

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Dreazy23(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
IamAnderson:

that's okay, don't jump to parvo anytime your dog vomits or stools sha, sometimes it could be another thing and you could be panicking for nothing.
just let the vet check her and do tests try not to hope for the worst
Alright, she’s no longer eating though
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Spanishmilf(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dreazy23:

Take to a big vet clinic. Local vet are not good with issue like this
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dreazy23:
a lot of things can cause loss of appetite, not only parvo
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
IamAnderson:

a lot of things can cause loss of appetite, not only parvo

Seconded
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Airborne02(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2020
vincentjk:

Seconded
bro u dnt update us on ur blacky again oo.. hope there are doing well
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2020
Airborne02:
bro u dnt update us on ur blacky again oo.. hope there are doing well

Blackie is good bro but one thing led to the other and he lost weight cry

This is the last pic I took of him few weeks back. Will post more pictures of him but not now, when he's back to live I'll probably in a month or two time. Happy Sunday btw

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Airborne02(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
vincentjk:

This is the last pic I took of him few weeks back. Will post more pictures of him but not now, when he's back to live I'll probably in a month or two time. Happy Sunday btw
awwwn sorry abt that .. chai its not easy to watch ur pet falling sick oo .. easy thou.. hope u good too .. happy sunday
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
vincentjk:

Augusto is huge bro
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Airborne02:
awwwn sorry abt that .. chai its not easy to watch ur pet falling sick oo .. easy thou.. hope u good too .. happy sunday

He's not sick sha, when i say back to life I mean when he must have added some more pounds

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
agboedeh:
Augusto is huge bro

Yea he isn't small just temporary lean
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
vincentjk:

He's not sick sha, when i say back to life I mean when he must have added some more pounds
Try this drug: SUPER APETE. I think iamanderson mentioned this some time ago on this thread. U can give him one tablet per day
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
agboedeh:
Try this drug: SUPER APETE. I think iamanderson mentioned this some time ago on this thread. U can give him one tablet per day

What work does it do? I guess it adds appetite or so
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2020
vincentjk:

Yes, it helps boost the appetite of ur dog. Humans take it too.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
agboedeh:
so you still remember?
it really works, I used it on my dog when he was a pup.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
vincentjk:

you can get it from a chemist it's cheap and effective.
if they don't have it you can ask for any cyproheptadine tablet,their is even one mixed with vitamin b12
it costs about 100#-300 per card, Augusto is a big puppy so use 1and 1/2 tablet
give him and wait for an hour before feeding.

p.s try not to use it for too long, prolonged use can make the dog dependent on it to eat.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2020
IamAnderson:
so you still remember?

yea, I do
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 7:04am On Feb 19, 2020
IamAnderson:

if they don't have it you can ask for any cyproheptadine tablet,their is even one mixed with vitamin b12

p.s try not to use it for too long, prolonged use can make the dog dependent on it to eat.
He should administer it for a week or so. Wat was ur method of administration.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2020
agboedeh:
He should administer it for a week or so. Wat was ur method of administration.
I was using it once in 2 days for 2-3 weeks
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2020
IamAnderson:
I was using it once in 2 days for 2-3 weeks
okay ....cool
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2020
IamAnderson:

Sounds really good but I think I need more explanation on this. will hit you up on WhatsApp later

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.