Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Return Back Home Now!!! Bambam's Parents Allegedly Furious - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Return Back Home Now!!! Bambam's Parents Allegedly Furious (669 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Tayo Faniran Praises BBNaija's Teddy A For Having Sex With BamBam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Return Back Home Now!!! Bambam's Parents Allegedly Furious by 5Ebisco: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
It might be the end of the road for Bambam at the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality television show, as her parents have reportedly demanded that she should be brought back home.

The parents of Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Bambam, have reportedly reacted to the video clip of her and Teddy-A having 'it', which made rounds on the social media.

The reality television stars were caught on Tuesday morning by the cameras making out in the toilet, in a video which stirred up reactions online.

A family member of the embattled housemate identified as Fisayo Awonuga, took to her Twitter page (@FisayWonug), and revealed that Bambam's parents are furious after her toilet escapade, and have demanded that she should be brought back home.

According to the family member, Bam Bam's parents who are staunch christians have met with the organizers of the show, Multichoice Nigeria and asked that she should be immediately evicted. The family also met with Teddy-A's mother in a bid to iron out issues.

Here are the Tweets as captured online:

So I wasn’t going to talk on this cos I do not want these dumb ass Nigerian blogs quoting me… Bamike’s family and mine go all the way back and I can confirm to you that her parents who were very upset yesterday have forgiven her. However..

Her father has summoned a meeting with The people at multi choice and the payporte boss to bring her back. They told him she is an adult so it will habe to be voluntarily on her part. Teddy A’s mothers also reached out to her mother few hours ago, Begged Bamike’s mother on Bam’s behalf and on Teddy’s.

Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex

She says he will date her on the outside, she will make sure of this. They are willing to move forward as long as there is no sex again. They payporte boss promised Bam’s protection henceforth.

Her parents do not watch Big brother and have refused to watch the clips. So they don’t know what exactly is in. I maintain that Bamike is a very decent girl who shouldn’t be judged by this. Until she confirms there was penetration, there wasn’t.

Bam’s dad still wants her out so we will see if the protection promised will stop him from trying to get her out.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/return-back-home-now-bambams-parents.html

Re: Return Back Home Now!!! Bambam's Parents Allegedly Furious by ikemesit4477: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2018
5Ebisco:
It might be the end of the road for Bambam at the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality television show, as her parents have reportedly demanded that she should be brought back home.

The parents of Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Bambam, have reportedly reacted to the video clip of her and Teddy-A having 'it', which made rounds on the social media.

The reality television stars were caught on Tuesday morning by the cameras making out in the toilet, in a video which stirred up reactions online.

A family member of the embattled housemate identified as Fisayo Awonuga, took to her Twitter page (@FisayWonug), and revealed that Bambam's parents are furious after her toilet escapade, and have demanded that she should be brought back home.

According to the family member, Bam Bam's parents who are staunch christians have met with the organizers of the show, Multichoice Nigeria and asked that she should be immediately evicted. The family also met with Teddy-A's mother in a bid to iron out issues.

Here are the Tweets as captured online:

So I wasn’t going to talk on this cos I do not want these dumb ass Nigerian blogs quoting me… Bamike’s family and mine go all the way back and I can confirm to you that her parents who were very upset yesterday have forgiven her. However..

Her father has summoned a meeting with The people at multi choice and the payporte boss to bring her back. They told him she is an adult so it will habe to be voluntarily on her part. Teddy A’s mothers also reached out to her mother few hours ago, Begged Bamike’s mother on Bam’s behalf and on Teddy’s.

Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex

She says he will date her on the outside, she will make sure of this. They are willing to move forward as long as there is no sex again. They payporte boss promised Bam’s protection henceforth.

Her parents do not watch Big brother and have refused to watch the clips. So they don’t know what exactly is in. I maintain that Bamike is a very decent girl who shouldn’t be judged by this. Until she confirms there was penetration, there wasn’t.

Bam’s dad still wants her out so we will see if the protection promised will stop him from trying to get her out.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/return-back-home-now-bambams-parents.html
so somebody cannot have sex in peace again! grin grin grin
Re: Return Back Home Now!!! Bambam's Parents Allegedly Furious by drxeus(m): 1:12am On Mar 01, 2018
I tell my friends that to a point I don't trust myself. I don't know what I'd do having a gun to my head,or having a lot of money talkless of trusting others.
They too trust the pikin
She's an adult and she can make decisions herself.

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Made Me Diversify From Music -- Dbanj / Popular Music Artiste Phyno Buys A Royce Rolls Phantom / The Most Funniest Mark Angel Comedy Of All Times (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.