Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously (3133 Views)

Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? / My People Please What's This Name Of This Drug / Girls:can This Guy Be Your Dream Husband? If Yes Call. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by ellapius(f): 2:36am On Mar 01, 2018
A South African Baker @nandi_cakes, took to his Twitter page, to list reasons why marrying a woman above 30 is a ‘wrong move’.

According to the South African Baker, such women have low fertility and baby with such lady might have downs syndrome. Here’s what he wrote;

Why men shouldn’t marry women over 30 A THREAD

Firstly women over-30 have a lower fertility. If you want to build a family with these old donkeys be prepared to possibly have a downs syndrome child. 2. When you marry a 30+ woman, you’re marrying her 30+ pe*nises she’s had over her long life on earth. She has more bodies than a grave yard.

Women over-30 are very bitter from the wasted prime spent on failed relationships she hoped would lead to marriage. Now that you’re marrying her, she should be grateful, but she’s not. She’s always just angry.

By marrying a woman over 30+ you are investing everything in a rapidly depreciating pleasure provider that has already lost a lot of its aesthetic value… She will be wrinkled in the next 5 years and already having back problems.

Many guys these days are marrying early 30’s women, and then, almost immediately – Bam!. It’s over almost before it began. Its because you are trying to make ancestors housewives. Leave these dinosaurs.

Marrying an over-30 woman is like buying a used car 1Km short of its 120,000km servicing. The over-30 woman can fix herself up enough to fool the prospective provider/hubby for a short while, and once the line that is dotted is signed her true colours come out.

Many women who are not married in their late 30s today never saw it coming. They had a plan: finish their first degree, masters, a job, a promotion, make money, be independent and settle down by 30, latest 32.

Over the years, they turn down potential husbands, go on a partying spree like they have frozen time, only to arrive at 35 with nothing to show for it other than a dead end job, a car, and sometimes a child from a relationship that never quite worked out

So, now they are stuck in a phase where they will never find a man of their dreams and have to settle for any man who will be gracious enough to even suggest marriage. By now, all those flimsy and shallow standards they used to have are gone, humility is their second name.

I have seen many women on Twitter in their 20s buy into the misguided, feminist belief that men & marriage are bad for their academic & career advancement. What feminism does not factor in is that the older a woman get, the less a chance she stands of marrying someone desirable.

This is a fact of life, don’t come here with your Nywe Nywe Nywe misogyny… VOETSEK

Very few men would marry a 35+ woman when we live in a highly hypergamous (act of marrying someone wealthier than you) society. There are plenty of young and hot beautiful women ready to settle into a marriage where they play the second fiddle as long as the man provides.

It is good to be ambitious, even better to break the stupid glass ceilings, but at what price? Bottom line, at some point, you will need a man in your life. My experience of having observed women 30+ has proven that they mostly live a life full of regrets.

Let me share with you from my observations the signs that a woman is likely to end up single, and lonely and stay away from these types!! 1. She values education and career over marriage and relationship. She’s always throwing statements like “Marriage isn’t an achievement”

2. At age 30+ she has more liquor in her refrigerator than fruits and vegetables. 3. She can take down more shots than any of her peers at 30+ who have kids 4. She’s into smoking cigarettes and addicted to weed. 5. Her idea of fun at age 30+ is a night out with the girls.

6. At age 30+ she still insists on only dating men based on what their career is. “He’s a lawyer” “He’s a doctor” “He’s an engineer” 7. The idea of cooking for a man is a total turn-off to her.

8. She has never forgiven her father for abusing her mother, or her first boyfriend used to abuse her and she now thinks every man is violent and controlling. 9. She is so much into fashion, and hair-styling she doesn’t want to be identified as being old in her circles

10. Her job involves a lot of travelling. 11. She can easily find a parking spot at Taboo than her way to church. 12. She believes in absolute equality in marriage without any sacrifice or compromise.

My brother if you find an ancestor over 32+ Love yourself…… run away from these dinosaurs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by forreelinc(m): 2:47am On Mar 01, 2018
grin looool you want make we read all these ones?
U can't be serious

1 Like

Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 01, 2018
Opinion differ from one person to another. As far as I'm concerned, this submission is his personal opinion and has not been medically or psychologically proven.

Case closed, nexxxxxxxxt undecided

2 Likes

Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by ipobarecriminals: 2:50am On Mar 01, 2018
undecided una be God?

1 Like

Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 01, 2018
TOTAL RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by ellapius(f): 3:14am On Mar 01, 2018
forreelinc:
grin looool you want make we read all these ones?
U can't be serious
i think it's nice u read it. .
Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 01, 2018
Like SERIOUSLY??, you can't be SERIOUSLY expecting a SERIOUS minded person like me to read all this unSERIOUS sh*t

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by Iseoluwani: 3:42am On Mar 01, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by ellapius(f): 4:24am On Mar 01, 2018
Daniel2060:
Like SERIOUSLY??, you can't be SERIOUSLY expecting a SERIOUS minded person like me to read all this unSERIOUS sh*t
when I look at ur being serious sir I wonder what u do. Every serious minded people read things that makes them see life from a view point..... Are u sure u are serious or u just being too lazy to read

2 Likes

Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by phayvoursky(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2018
THIS IDEA IF NOT MARRYING A 30+ LADY IS GRADUALLY BECOMING A TREND.

WHEN DID AGE BECOME A DETERMINANT TO THE QUALITY OF A WOMAN?

A WOMAN IN HER 30's IS MORE MATURE AND NEEDS LITTLE OR NO ADVISE ABOUT HER MARRIAGE FROM THIRD PARTIES.

SHE HAS SEEN IT AND DONE IT ALL AND REMEMBER EXPERIENCE IS A WONDERFUL TEACHER.

AGE SHOULDN'T BE A HINDRANCE TO HAPPINESS. YOU LOVE A 30+ LADY. MAKE THE MOVE BRO.

1 Like

Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2018
ellapius:
A South African Baker @nandi_cakes, took to his Twitter page, to list reasons why marrying a woman above 30 is a ‘wrong move’.

According to the South African Baker, such women have low fertility and baby with such lady might have downs syndrome. Here’s what he wrote;

Firstly women over-30 have a lower fertility. If you want to build a family with these old donkeys be prepared to possibly have a downs syndrome child. 2. When you marry a 30+ woman, you’re marrying her 30+ pe*nises she’s had over her long life on earth. She has more bodies than a grave yard.

Women over-30 are very bitter from the wasted prime spent on failed relationships she hoped would lead to marriage. Now that you’re marrying her, she should be grateful, but she’s not. She’s always just angry.

By marrying a woman over 30+ you are investing everything in a rapidly depreciating pleasure provider that has already lost a lot of its aesthetic value… She will be wrinkled in the next 5 years and already having back problems.

Many guys these days are marrying early 30’s women, and then, almost immediately – Bam!. It’s over almost before it began. Its because you are trying to make ancestors housewives. Leave these dinosaurs.

Marrying an over-30 woman is like buying a used car 1Km short of its 120,000km servicing. The over-30 woman can fix herself up enough to fool the prospective provider/hubby for a short while, and once the line that is dotted is signed her true colours come out.

Many women who are not married in their late 30s today never saw it coming. They had a plan: finish their first degree, masters, a job, a promotion, make money, be independent and settle down by 30, latest 32.

Over the years, they turn down potential husbands, go on a partying spree like they have frozen time, only to arrive at 35 with nothing to show for it other than a dead end job, a car, and sometimes a child from a relationship that never quite worked out

So, now they are stuck in a phase where they will never find a man of their dreams and have to settle for any man who will be gracious enough to even suggest marriage. By now, all those flimsy and shallow standards they used to have are gone, humility is their second name.

I have seen many women on Twitter in their 20s buy into the misguided, feminist belief that men & marriage are bad for their academic & career advancement. What feminism does not factor in is that the older a woman get, the less a chance she stands of marrying someone desirable.

This is a fact of life, don’t come here with your Nywe Nywe Nywe misogyny… VOETSEK

Very few men would marry a 35+ woman when we live in a highly hypergamous (act of marrying someone wealthier than you) society. There are plenty of young and hot beautiful women ready to settle into a marriage where they play the second fiddle as long as the man provides.

It is good to be ambitious, even better to break the stupid glass ceilings, but at what price? Bottom line, at some point, you will need a man in your life. My experience of having observed women 30+ has proven that they mostly live a life full of regrets.

Let me share with you from my observations the signs that a woman is likely to end up single, and lonely and stay away from these types!! 1. She values education and career over marriage and relationship. She’s always throwing statements like “Marriage isn’t an achievement”

2. At age 30+ she has more liquor in her refrigerator than fruits and vegetables. 3. She can take down more shots than any of her peers at 30+ who have kids 4. She’s into smoking cigarettes and addicted to weed. 5. Her idea of fun at age 30+ is a night out with the girls.

6. At age 30+ she still insists on only dating men based on what their career is. “He’s a lawyer” “He’s a doctor” “He’s an engineer” 7. The idea of cooking for a man is a total turn-off to her.

8. She has never forgiven her father for abusing her mother, or her first boyfriend used to abuse her and she now thinks every man is violent and controlling. 9. She is so much into fashion, and hair-styling she doesn’t want to be identified as being old in her circles

10. Her job involves a lot of travelling. 11. She can easily find a parking spot at Taboo than her way to church. 12. She believes in absolute equality in marriage without any sacrifice or compromise.

My brother if you find an ancestor over 32+ Love yourself…… run away from these dinosaurs

13 . When you see a first daughter trying to take over the responsibilities of her parents in raising her siblings. Brother please run.
Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by ellapius(f): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Netanyahu1:

13 . When you see a first daughter trying to take over the responsibilities of her parents in raising her siblings. Brother please run.
lol why nah..
Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by ellapius(f): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
phayvoursky:

A WOMAN IN HER 30's IS MORE MATURE AND NEEDS LITTLE OR NO ADVISE ABOUT HER MARRIAGE FROM THIRD PARTIES.

AGE SHOULDN'T BE A HINDRANCE TO HAPPINESS. YOU LOVE A 30+ LADY. MAKE THE MOVE BRO.
yea you speaking my mind here. When I saw the post same thing was on my mind

1 Like

Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by Konquest: 1:46am On Mar 07, 2018
ellapius:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
There are men who find 30+ women
to be very mature. It is mainly inexperienced
or immature guys who think 30+ women are old cargoes.

The fear of also giving birth to babies with
genetic defects has also been taken care
of by modern medical science. It might cost
you some money... but if you see a 30+ lady
who is delectable, don't abandon her because
of the fear that she won't be able to give
birth!

80% of down's syndrome babies are born
to young women below 35 years. So going
to a fertility expert to avoid down's syndrome
babies is adviceable for all women!

Hope this helps. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2019
well said op...asides from the medical analysis which isn't totally correct all the other points raised are mostly true...His write up was spot on...these are things I see around me and read about even here on nl.
Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2019
phayvoursky:

the op made a mistake in generalizing. that's one of the few faults I found with his write up. asides that he's mostly right.

as you have also rightly pointed there is a lot of good in women above 30 but the unfortunate truth is that not all unmarried women above 30 fit your description...

on this forum we need to learn to stop generalizing. both you and op are right but if your individual lines of thought are projected as the only truths then a lot of people will live a lie as to why women are unmarried in their 30s and whether one should go for them or not...
different factors are responsible and you both have pointed them out differently but rightfully...
biglittlelois...check this out too...
Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by Biglittlelois(f): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2019
OneSentence:
well said op...asides from the medical analysis which isn't totally correct all the other points raised are mostly true...His write up was spot on...these are things I see around me and read about even here on nl.

What...... shocked angry
Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by Naija246: 9:01am On May 19, 2020
Lol
Re: People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously by RuggedSniper: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
ellapius:

WTF... grin. Most genetic disorders such as Downs Syndrome and Sickle Cell in babies can be prevented medically as of now... Although a bit costly. Men who are in their 30s, 40s and 50s have nothing to fear by getting married to some of those intelligent and pretty 30+ baes. Keep a look out though for female drama queens who have no good character in all age groups (20s to 40s) and ruthlessly weed them out. Enough said!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When Romance Reaches Climax, You Will Experience This / Have You By Mistake Send A Nude Pics To Somebody It's Not Meant For? / +18: I Need Urgent Help [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.