Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS (25179 Views)

Prison Warder Reveals What He Does To The Food People Send To Prison / Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) / Policeman Attacks Traffic Warder In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2018
There was pandemonium after a police traffic warder clashed with a soldier win mufti at Oja Oba in Ilorin, Kwara State some days ago. The incident caused a huge scene as residents and passersby gathered in their numbers to witness the fracas. Other traffic warders appeared to have joined their colleague during the public fight. The reason for the clash was not revealed at press time.

Here are pictures showing how the soldier was dragged during the clash.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/traffic-warder-clashes-soldier-kwara-state-colleagues-join-fight-photos.html

Photo-credit; Just Event Online

1 Like

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by NwaAmaikpe: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

Weakling soldier.
The Nigerian Army should dismiss him for being a coward since he couldn't stand up to those korofo policemen.

Well,
All I know is that this is how Buhari will be dragged back to Daura.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 01, 2018
when the head is rotten what do you expect again. I really know that this country is a shithole

11 Likes

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by richeeyo(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2018
See as the traffic guy gather muscle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2018
It seems the people above me did not notice the 'exotic' BROWN ROOF everywhere.... grin

Those traffic warders they form Rambo. grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by Evablizin(f): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

Let them fight now.
Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by charles2044: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
Army. In mufti. And you want traffic warder. To fear you?

7 Likes

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by Angelanest: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mumu burutai won't do anything now, if it were to be the innocent citizens , u will see deployment of yeye soldiers i spit

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by Josephjnr(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Yeye people. Nigerian soldiers always be feeling like the most important people in the country and above all rules and order.

7 Likes

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by veacea: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
I love my country
Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
I dont belive this angry
Wheres lalasticlacla sef!!!
Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
Pricks
Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
This story is not complete how can common civilian drag a Nigerian soldier grin It is not possible

We are trained to combat any intruder and can technically manuever in any situation we find ourselves but if you doubt me ask battalion 2015 that manueved to Niger

This person is not a Nigerian soldier.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by soberdrunk(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Soldier that ordinary 'yellow fever' beat like thief, is that one a soldier..... angry

4 Likes

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Shithole nation.
Shithole officers.
Shithole NwaAmaikpe
Shithole ClumsyFlimsy
Shithole everything.

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by Flexy2vybes(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hmm...Is my fight or maka boil bread.
Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by Ellabae(f): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
The Fighter nd the fightee

1 Like

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
The fight aint over
The soldier shall return (in camo) with his men...

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by Ekiseme(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ok na,make dem dey there dey feel like Rambo.

Make i sing in vector's voice....

soldier go soldier come
You no go ever see a fight wey soldier run
If any soldier runs, when him go retuuurnnnn
YOU GO KNOW SAY NA SHUTDOOOOWN

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by chrisxxx(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
JasonScolari:
It seems the people above me did not notice the 'exotic' BROWN ROOF everywhere.... grin

Those traffic waders they form Rambo. grin grin
My Brother civilization got to them a long time ago when your people were still living in thatched houses.

6 Likes

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by Najyin(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
What else do you expect ? Is everyone not fed up of their bullying nature.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by nairalanduseles: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
na so e happen for ojuelegba that year..........the rematch go bloody........traffic warden beta run

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by oloriooko(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Our uniformed men are the most lawless set of people on the face of the earth
Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by biggerboyc(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by achiever12: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Weakling soldier.
The Nigerian Army should dismiss him for being a coward since he couldn't stand up to those korofo policemen.

Well,
All I know is that this is how Buhari will be dragged back to Daura.

What's your backward barbaric idea of "standing up to the police?" So, disobeying the law and fighting against the authority is your idea of a good soldier? Do you even know whether he was being accosted for breaking traffic law? Most times, you sound like a backward nitwit nincompoop, and this is one of those times.

I won't be surprised if those who liked your comment are among the set of idiots that will just swallow everything a pastor says without taking such through mental and spiritual processing.

They just swallow what a pastor says because it is a pastor who said it, even if the pastor is disconnected from divine direction already and saying nonsense.

In the same vein, they just like your comment because it is NwaAmaikpe, even if you are saying complete nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by gbaskiboy: 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
Republic of Brown Roof grin
Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by powalez: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
e don hapen
Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by neonly: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
Buhari has failed us honestly
Re: Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS by lekanation(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
JasonScolari:

Those traffic waders they form Rambo. grin grin
work on your English bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Ope Bademosi Who Was Murdered By His Togolese Cook / Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos / Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.