Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. (15773 Views)

Npower Batch A And Npower Batch B: NEXIT Training Commences February / Npower: Mobile Money Agents Training Commences / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by npowerng: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2018
Woohoo!

N-Power Build training commences today.

Congratulations to all trainees.
Remember to make good use of the time at the training centres.

#NPowerNG
#NPowerBuild

Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by iHart(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2018
oh, i did love to be in N-build... grin

Check my signature....
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by endtime1(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2018
npowerng:
Woohoo!
Congratulations to all trainees. Remember to make good use of the time at the training centres.
#NPowerNG #NPowerBuild
I am an nteach volunteer 2016 batch I have not been paid for January 2018 and February 2018 till date
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by npowerng: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2018
endtime1:

I am an nteach volunteer 2016 batch
I have not been paid for January 2018 and February 2018 till date

Kindly check your profile, to see if you are on payment hold, sir.
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by npowerng: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2018
iHart:
oh, i did love to be in N-build... grin

smiley
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by KnowMore: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2018
This is good news from npower
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by endtime1(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly check your profile, to see if you are on payment hold, sir.

payment is not on hold like I did inform you that I have sent several e-mail to the helpdesk none was replied
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by npowerng: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
endtime1:

payment is not on hold like I did inform you that I have sent several e-mail to the helpdesk none was replied

Your email would be attended to as soon as possible.
You would be notified as soon as your issue has been resolved.

Thank you for your patience sir.
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by npowerng: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
KnowMore:
This is good news from npower

smiley
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by Ayodejioak(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
The N-Power scheme seem like the first most transparent recruitment process in Nigeria

If only government/privates can imbibe the same hiring strategy

The one that makes a candidate's qualifications supersede other hiring criteria

Not the fact that he's your business partner or a family friend or has a strong referrer

4 Likes

Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by firo08(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Meaning no hope for N-teach?
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by asawanathegreat(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Another medium to loot our money. Run away from them ooo

5 Likes

Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Since Dec up-to now no news on nteach and the rest,u make ppl reject plenty offer and bussiness opportunity with high blood pressure,even the devil don't know in due time talkless of human being ... Lazy Nscammers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by klins4213(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
This Npower sha.

1 Like

Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by sunbbo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wow!
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by Unik2me: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
I applied for N-Power build, please how do I check if I am shortlisted?
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by 30card(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
How about npower creative when.do we hear from you?
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by saiji: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
when wld npower attend to nteach and nagro ??going to three month after physical verification now .
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by honestivo(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
If all these programs is maintained ,the economy of this country will significantly increase.
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by KingLaka: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Why are you guys yet to attend to those that got verified since last year? Stop the Lai Mohammed inspired lie of 'we are documenting, once we are through we will get back'. That lie is expired. Tell us what the matter is. If bubu wants to use the scheme for campaigns, tell us so we can calm down
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by kokakola: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
How can one check for Knowledge (Graphics)?
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by boxypane(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Great feet Npower. Keep the good work...
BTW: when will February stipends be paid? Its becoming worrisome how payment for work done becomes an issue of inconsistency.
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by RogueX: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
No power

Congrats sha
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by wakeupafricanyo: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
DANKWAMBO 2019
Ticking
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by Acidosis(m): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ayodejioak:
The N-Power scheme seem like the first most transparent recruitment process in Nigeria

If only government/privates can imbibe the same hiring strategy

The one that makes a candidate's knowledge supersede other hiring criteria

Not the fact that he's your business partner or a family friend or has a strong referrer

It is transparent because the pay is N30k. Increase pay package to N200k or any other figure that will entice the high middle-class and the wealthy in the society, and watch as doors would be shut against the common and average citizens.

11 Likes

Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by KDCityForum(f): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Congrats to all npower build beneficiaries.
don't miss out on latest npower, empowerment update visit: www.npowerdg.com
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by GraceEmmanuel(f): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Npower is nt a scam scheme,currently am undergoing npower tax training at federal treasury academy orozo at Abuja
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by maasoap(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
Acidosis:

It is transparent because the pay is N30k. Increase pay package to N200k or any other figure that will entice the high middle-class and the wealthy in the society, and watch as doors would be shut against the common and average citizens.
Truth.

3 Likes

Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by YILKUDI(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
npowerng:
Woohoo!
Congratulations to all trainees. Remember to make good use of the time at the training centres.
#NPowerNG #NPowerBuild
what abt Nhealth we finished documentation last month

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Quit Your Job Without Having A Back Up Plan? / How Much Is My Salary? Help!! / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.