Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nigerian Man Trains Dog On How To Swallow Money (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Trains Dog On How To Swallow Money (picture) (592 Views)

Bloggers Be Like (nddc Md Tries To Swallow Money) / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Trains Dog On How To Swallow Money (picture) by 6Ebisco: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2018
Well in Nigeria now the main thieves that are getting away with huge sum of money now are animals.

It was reported that a snake had swallowed a huge sum of money in millions in JAMB office.

A senator also accused a monkey of running away with millions of naira, and no trail of the where about of these animals has been found.

A man on his Facebook page identified as Egeonu Ogbonna shared a photo of him giving his dog some 1000 naira currency, trying to force the dog to swallow the money.

He wrote

“My dog is undergoing 6months training on how to swallow millions.”

The information minister has earlier said that dragon has stolen the money that was allocated by the World Bank to Nigeria to help reduce the rate of children not attending school.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/nigerian-man-trains-dog-on-how-to.html

Re: Nigerian Man Trains Dog On How To Swallow Money (picture) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2018
I'm training my fowl as well

(1) (Reply)

Celine Dion Celebrates Mom’s 91st Birthday / Kenyan Socialite Vera Sidika Confirms She's Pregnant / #bbnaija: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam Results,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.