Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (61634 Views)

Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is / The Top 10 World’s Most Powerful Passports In 2019 / The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Qc1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
Runaway:
In the case of Nigeria, all the 207 countries in the world can travel to Nigeria without a visa.

All the passports listed in this top 10 need a visa to enter Nigeria ( I think with the exception of Luxembourg).

Yes, that's a fact! Nigeria remain one of the toughest country to visit without a visa. You have to be from ECOWAS countries and some Arab countries to visit without a Visa. grin
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by shaybebaby(f): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
Runaway:
As for Nigeria, if u hold any of the 207 passports, u can travel to Nigeria without Visa.
Brits need visa to travel to naij.
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by shaybebaby(f): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Qc1:

For what is worth, we went on a road trip from Calgary (Canada) to Great Falls (USA), at Lethbridge (AB) border, one my Female friend with UK passport was ordered to get out of the car because she doesn't have no USA visa on her passport. I was surprised. "Since when do you need a Visa to enter USA with a UK pali?" shocked I had to pay $36 for 3 months visa for her to get in.

Brits have always needed visas to travel to America, however it was online and used to be free. Not anymore. Its called an ESTA visa.
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Msemakweli(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
So sad.
I didn't see the passport of my country
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Qc1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
shaybebaby:

Brits have always needed visas to travel to America, however it was online and used to be free. Not anymore. Its called an ESTA visa.

That's not fair though!

Botswana, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Morocco, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, SA, Togo (just for 7 days), Tunisia, Uganda and Zambia are all visa free to USA to maximum between 1 to 4 months depending on the Pali on those countries. ( yes....google it grin)

Giant of Africa no dey ooo... angry
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by ogunmourinho(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
embarassed angry where is nigeria
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Abbertee2: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
I'm searching for Nigeria in the list
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
Interesting..... Perhaps by the time i celebrate my 70th birthday which is about 32 years to come. It would be the Nija turn. I pity for the generation yet unborn. This ours is................................
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Aka2003: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Qc1:

If you're a Canadian citizen, you are are also more like a UK and USA (half) citizen and for this reason you can not be a dual citizen of Canada + UK or Canada + USA simultaneously . On the other hand, you can be a dual citizens of USA + UK.

I'm only saying this to emphasize on numbers of state you can travel to, by adding USA +UK + Canada differences, this make Canadian Passport #1.

Not correct. Please check your facts properly
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by shaybebaby(f): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Qc1:

That's not fair though!

Botswana, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Morocco, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, SA, Togo (just for 7 days), Tunisia, Uganda and Zambia are all visa free to USA to maximum between 1 to 4 months depending on the Pali on those countries. ( yes....google it grin)

All in time, at the moment they don't see the benefit of allow our country men free movement.

We tidy up our house first and then see how much respect our passport gets us.
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by joshford001(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nigeria wil soon be enlisted
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by nelsonose: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Which position is the Nigerian passport? Which countries can Nigerian go without visa?
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by JastSiryin(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
fake list. no rising sun own grin cheesy
No mind them...They don't know that if you have that, you can go to HELL!
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Waletomisin(m): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Well I have the British and Nigerian passports

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by agarawu23(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nigeria passport is a joke, u will need visa before or visa on arrival to even countries we are better than. Another thing is the That bad look immigrations look when u show them your Nigeria passport. Apart from international airliners, Nigerians are treated like shiitts In most countries When they see that passport.
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by agarawu23(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Waletomisin:
Well I have the British and Nigerian passports
make we fry buns? angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Waletomisin(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
agarawu23:
make we fry buns? angry
Lol ho hard feelings sir
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by centboy123456(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
trustyshoess:
Nope, British people need visas to travel to Nigeria

you look beautiful bae were u from
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Reelectbuhari: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
yeyerolling:

see likes.....

these guys really wants to leave nigeria...

u can but leave south south alone
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by 77up(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
BlackAdam55:
did u see any African country on that list?
is shithole in africa

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by planetx: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Qc1:

That's not fair though!

Not true all this African countries you listed are not visa free to the US, you wish poverty stricken countries like Ethiopian or Eritrea will be visa free and all of them would have run to America. Only 38 countries are visa free to the US mainly Western European countries under the visa waiver programme. I heard South Africa is visa free too but not no damn Togo or Djibouti.

Edit... Just checked even South Africa is not visa free to the US, talkless of all this rubbish countries up there.
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Zdoh(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Very interesting topic
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by abbeyty(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
den dey take those passport collect money for bank ? if not i don't acre
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by zinaunreal(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
South Africa be like they the best, not even on the list. Useless lazy bunch of killers and drug addicts. You cant accommodate foreigners in your country so dont expect to roam the world freely. Kapish!
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by jojothaiv(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
You see how yeye dey roll

grin
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Chauke(m): 4:56am On Mar 02, 2018
zinaunreal:
South Africa be like they the best, not even on the list. Useless lazy bunch of killers and drug addicts. You cant accommodate foreigners in your country so dont expect to roam the world freely. Kapish!

South Africans are not a global nuisance, unlike others infesting the world with they disgusting conduct.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Qc1(m): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2018
planetx:
Not true all this African countries you listed are not visa free to the US, you wish poverty stricken countries like Ethiopian or Eritrea will be visa free and all of them would have run to America. Only 38 countries are visa free to the US mainly Western European countries under the visa waiver programme. I heard South Africa is visa free too but not no damn Togo or Djibouti.

Edit... Just checked even South Africa is not visa free to the US, talkless of all this rubbish countries up there.

Here you go......http://www.africaranking.com/visa-free-african-countries-for-americans-us-passport/
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Qc1(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2018
shaybebaby:

All in time, at the moment they don't see the benefit of allow our country men free movement.

We tidy up our house first and then see how much respect our passport gets us.

I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by wizod(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
RickandMorty:
Fish as in women or sea food?
sea food. Come over n take some
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Wiseoldman: 3:54am On Mar 03, 2018
onehouse:

No wahala. I am based there. Though i came here as a student as well some years back, hence the need i felt i should help out.

Though, my take is that if you are from an IT background, then it's much easy to navigate and also settle.

I am very much interested. How easy will it be for someone with an engineering background. I sent an email to you already.
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by alackeen: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2018
I’m impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. imessage for pc Now I'm very happy I stumbled across this during my hunt for something regarding this. imessage for android

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by tattoobeasts: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
HUMMINGBIRD TATTOO

Hummingbird Tattoo that has ever or will ever exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.