Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Crushed - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crushed (16806 Views)

CRUSHED >>> A JKD STORY / CRUSHED (chapter Two) / Crushed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crushed by skubido(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tank for the update
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
skubido:
Tank for the update

Uw
Visit www.donsimonii.com for your interesting stories

1 Like

Re: Crushed by Damibiz(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
I dont trust that Ann of a lady...anyway we have the money now,let's see hw thingz goez..welcome back
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
Damibiz:
I dont trust that Ann of a lady...anyway we have the money now,let's see hw thingz goez..welcome back

Thanks

Re: Crushed by Damibiz(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
U re welcome
donsimoniiblog:

Thanks

Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Chapter 47 part 1

6:15pm
After we successfully got the money from Martin, we quickly got home to wait for a call.
We tried calling the number of the guy that called us earlier demanding for fifty thousand dollars but it seemed rather disconnected so we decided to wait for the call.
Everything was complete after all. They have no reason to kill anyone after we had gotten them their money.
Right?
My heart skipped it's beat every time my phone lit up. I know they gave us a whole day to get it but can't they at least call to find out if we had the money earlier?
Doubtless, I felt a little relieved that at least.. I was finally getting them back. I haven't been myself since they were kidnapped. All I could think of was how they were, what they had to eat. Did they even eat at all?
My head ached as I thought through it all but was interrupted when the main door swung open with Luke walking in looking quite not himself.
"Dumbo what's wrong?" Quinn asked as we exchanged awkward glances.
"Nothing" he grimed as he walked past us.
"Think he found out?" Quinn whispered with eyes widened in disbelief.
"I hope not" I said, my voice a bit shaky.
I dropped the bible I held in my hands while waiting for the call and went upstairs to meet Luke.
I remember as a little girl momma used to force me to church. Getting off bed as early as 5am to get ready, her unending scolds as she dragged me to church. I never wanted to go for one reason; it felt rather boring having to hear the priest preach in our local language. It's no news that I wasn't quite the believer but in this case, all I had was faith.
I prayed in my heart that Luke didn't somehow find out about everything because if he did, I'm not just loosing myself.. I'm loosing him too.
I slowly opened the door to see him starring out the window shirtless. I was scared, too scared to even gather up words to speak.
"What is it?" He asked inaudibly.
"Huh?" I drifted but he didn't respond instead, he turned around. Now starring at me, almost like he
could see through me.
That sent my heart to a place I found hard to get it back.
I swallowed hard before asking him.
"What's wrong? You...you don't look fine"
He sighed before rubbing his hands over his face.
"I lost a contract worth billions..now the company's in debt"
"And I know who's responsible for this" he added taking a seat on the bed starring at the window, yet again.
"Who?" I questioned moving close to where he sat to calm him.
"Who else would want my downfall? Anne of course" he blurted.
"W..what are you talking about?" I requested completely interested in what he had to say.
It can't be Anne. She is with my brothers and they were kidnapped! There's no possible way in hell that she could be in two places at once. Oh except she's got a twin and I don't think that's also possible. She mentioned nothing of such!
He took a deep sigh" Anne is related to the guy I was supposed to work with. He was interested the last time we had a meeting and just today, he said he doesn't feel comfortable with the decision"
"How then does it have anything to do with her? I mean...not like she told him"
Or she's around. Honey she has been kidnapped!
"I know that bitch.. I know her. She's responsible for this" he spat as though Anne was present with us.
"Hey calm down..breathe.. You don't have to keep thinking that everything that goes wrong has to do with your ex. I'm sorry to say this babe, but you're.. acting like you bear a grudge over nothing. You have to let whatever she did to you go" I wrapped my arms around him, keeping him calm.

READ MORE HERE https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED
Re: Crushed by izaray(f): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
Thanks for the update

But is too short nau

Do you wanna use the whole year to complete ur story ni

Just asking for a friend though cheesy
Re: Crushed by skubido(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hmnmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
izaray:
Thanks for the update
But is too short nau
Do you wanna use the whole year to complete ur story ni
Just asking for a friend though cheesy
It ends this month ma

1 Like

Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
skubido:
Hmnmmm

Tanks for the update

Uw sure Visit www.donsimonii.com for your interesting stories
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
skubido:
Hmnmmm

Tanks for the update

Uw sure Visit www.donsimonii.com for your interesting stories
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2018
Crushed chapter 47 part 2

Immediately, Quinn barged in with my cellphone in her palm which appeared to be ringing.
"So sorry to interrupt, it's uh...your mom" She said and I understood exactly what she meant.
I quickly got up and ran downstairs to pick the call so Luke wouldn't hear a thing.
"Hello?" I said breathlessly leering.
"Time's up. I suppose you got the package" a male voice gruffed.
"Y...yes.. I got it" I blurted spotting the black briefcase where I had hidden it.
"Good, tomorrow by 2pm. Expect a call to deliver the package. Come alone. Further directions will be given later" he instructed before dropping the call.
Quinn stared at me in wonder and just as I began to explain what the man said, we heard Luke's room door swing open and I hurriedly placed my phone over my ear to make it seem like I'm still on call with my mother.
"Ahh...mammi..You scared me, don't worry we'll visit you soon. Just take care of pappa and the boys" I sleeplessly said with a grin.
"Yeah..okay. Bye, love you"
Of course we had to play the part, Luke finding out about this whole thing now is the last thing I want. Especially now that I'm finally gonna cover up my tracks.
"Your mom..always pulling.. legs" Quinn said awkwardly before leaving us to talk.
"So uh..how do you feel now?" I questioned in the silence that surrounded us.
I don't know why it felt like he knew what I'd been hiding from him these few days. I hope not, because God forbid..I can't even imagine what would happen..to us..to everything we've built.
"You tell me, you don't look so good" he ran his fingers through his hair as he scanned the refrigerator for what to chew on.
"I'm fine"
Liar.
"I guess it's just a fever or probably my periods, you know.."
No he doesn't, liar.
As much as I hated it, it was all I had to do right now until I'm sure my brothers are back
in perfect health.
He stood there starring deep into my eyes as he munched on a cookie with arms folded. It seemed as though he knew I was lying. Oh God, the way the man looks at you would make you confess your sins to him and still want him to save you from it all.
The stare..haunting... Uncomfortable.. Yet intimidating.
"Okay..you're getting weird staring at me like that" I laughed trying to drown my fears.
The corners of his lip lifted into a smile as he walked over to the dinning where I stood with my phone tightly held in my hand.
"How about we..go upstairs" he planted a soft kiss onto my cheeks.
"Shower..." he kissed my forehead warmly.
"And...I'll give you a massage to ease you" his voice husky yet I felt like a deer caught in lights.
I was thinking he knew. Even if it was about the kidnap! I was hoping to get yelled at, slapped and thrown out of his house and heart for ever lying to him but no, this man wasn't what I expected. He wouldn't ever lay his hands on me, let alone throw me out of his home.
The thought of how perfect Luke was and how spoilt I've become roamed about my mind making feel rather dumb and unconscious of the things he was now doing to me.
"Babe! At least hold your horses before they leave you hanging" I smirked spanking his hand off my ass.
"Fine jellybean, but know this.. There's always time" he kissed my lips before leaving me there. Clueless.

READ MORE HERE https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED
Re: Crushed by skubido(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2018
OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
skubido:
OP tanks a lot for the update
Uw

Re: Crushed by Damibiz(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
This Miss Salvador can lie...ok na
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
New update soon
Meanwhile Visit https://www.donsimonii.com/p/story.html? For interesting stories
Re: Crushed by Damibiz(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Crushed by Damibiz(m): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Miss Gab is making a big mistake bt let's see hw it goes
Re: Crushed by Amarita(f): 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Interesting
Re: Crushed by skubido(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Oboi, see gbege oooo..

Nawa for this Gaby self
Re: Crushed by Damibiz(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2018
Oh no,that lady most not die nd what of Gab's brotherz ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ANOTHER FLOWERBOY TALE (Perfect Addiction (18+) By Blezzed Abraham... / Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt / Untitled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.