Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? (4487 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Review 1 Year Later - Should You Buy It In 2018? / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX / Tecno Camon CX Or Tecno Spark Plus K9: Which One Should I Buy Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by henry007(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
So this is the comparison everyone has been asking for.

The TECNO Camon CX vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X camera comparison.

I've added some pictures but if you wish to see the video comparison and selfie comparison, you'd have to check out the video in the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxq-fYt0V0E

Which camera is better?

Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by henry007(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
More pics

Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by Youngpo413: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
Tecno pictures only looks perfect on their sreens,transfer it to a laptop na from there you go know whats up...4X all the way.

4 Likes

Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by olayinex(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
this is called super yoyo ,d world of natural

1 Like

Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by henry007(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
Youngpo413:
Tecno pictures only looks perfect on their sreens,transfer it to a laptop na from there you go know whats up...4X all the way.

Wait, aren't you seeing the photos side by side on one screen yes?

Also, it's Note 4X. cool

2 Likes

Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by gsparks01(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
What sensor your note 4x camera got?
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by henry007(m): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
gsparks01:
What sensor your note 4x camera got?

Details are all in the video.
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by jetz(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
CX pictures are quite over exposed.... 4x all the way
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by Jemerson: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
henry007:

Wait, aren't you seeing the photos side by side on one screen yes?

Also, it's Note 4X. cool

View it on a laptop or large screen and see the difference grin
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by Jemerson: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Youngpo413:

That's what most people don't know

2 Likes

Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by jetz(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
guy u harsh oh u live in a country with no electricity lol...the cx video was okay just that over saturations in the colour 4x was kinda dull perhaps its the weather, cx was quite shaky infact very shaky when u ran d marathon race lol while 4x was quite stable considering d fact dat it does not come with EIS...under that weather cx performed wella sha try more indoor shots video and outdoor shot with video on a sunny day too...cool video review loved it�

4 Likes

Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by henry007(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
Jemerson:

View it on a laptop or large screen and see the difference grin

What do you think i used to edit the entire video? grin

1 Like

Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by Jemerson: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
henry007:

What do you think i used to edit the entire video? grin

I'm referring to the images and not the video. Viewing the pictures on a phone's screen is entirely different from viewing on a larger screen like TV or pc.

Who know go know wink

1 Like

Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by henry007(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
jetz:
guy u harsh oh u live in a country with no electricity lol...the cx video was okay just that over saturations in the colour 4x was kinda dull perhaps its the weather, cx was quite shaky infact very shaky when u ran d marathon race lol while 4x was quite stable considering d fact dat it does not come with EIS...under that weather cx performed wella sha try more indoor shots video and outdoor shot with video on a sunny day too...cool video review loved it�

Thanks. While editing i noticed the Note 4X was a lot more stable.

Shey una get light ni?

Jemerson:

I'm referring to the images and not the video. Viewing the pictures on a phone's screen is entirely different from viewing on a larger screen like TV or pc.

Who know go know wink

I had to have seen the pictures on my PC to be able to use them to make a video and i also zoomed it very well so.... nvm. Which one looks better on the device you're using ti view it?
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by Jemerson: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
henry007:

Shey una get light ni?

I had to have seen the pictures on my PC to be able to use them to make a video and i also zoomed it very well so.... nvm. Which one looks better on the device you're using ti view it?

4x obviously. Viewed on Mac book
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by jetz(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
henry007:

Shey una get light ni? Where we see light na we protest last tym na power state no light

Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by henry007(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
Jemerson:

4x obviously. Viewed on Mac book

If that's the case, i don't thnk it's the macbook that is making the photos captured on the Note 4X look better coz i use a macbook. You probably just prefer photos that change the real color of the object you captured and adds some blur. It's a personal preference thing i guess.

1 Like

Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by Jemerson: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
henry007:

If that's the case, i don't thnk it's the macbook that is making the photos captured on the Note 4X look better coz i use a macbook. You probably just prefer photos that change the real color of the object you captured and adds some blur. It's a personal preference thing i guess.

If we are talking of photos that changed color here, it's the camon grin thank God some persons here pointed that out already.

It's amazing how you know what I prefer. shocked

I'm into photography so I know what I'm saying. You can go to the nearest studio and view the images again. I don't need to say much after this.
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by henry007(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Jemerson:

If we are talking of photos that changed color here, it's the camon grin thank God some persons here pointed that out already.

It's amazing how you know what I prefer. shocked

I'm into photography so I know what I'm saying. You can go to the nearest studio and view the images again. I don't need to say much after this.

I'm the person shooting so i'm comparing what i'm seeing in real life to what is coming out in the photo.

What do you think about the video comparison?
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by dayowunmi(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
There's more to a phone than just snapping pictures. The one that is more stable should be the better one.
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by Jemerson: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
henry007:

I'm the person shooting so i'm comparing what i'm seeing in real life to what is coming out in the photo.

What do you think about the video comparison?

@ the bolded is the essence of this thread; that's what we're interested in, and not what you see. E fit be say you get 'quarter past four' eye grin
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by Jemerson: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
dayowunmi:
There's more to a phone than just snapping pictures. The one that is more stable should be the better one.

You sef Sabi the drift wink
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by bakkajo: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
dayowunmi:

There's more to a phone than any one feature but Camon CX beat the xiaomi hands down in camera. They're both shaky to me, if you don't want shakes, get a phone with OIS.
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by henry007(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Jemerson:

@ the bolded is the essence of this thread; that's what we're interested in, and not what you see. E fit be say you get 'quarter past four' eye grin

Even bad vision is more objective when it comes to color accuracy as long as it's the person filming it that's giving the final verdict on post production quality.
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by Jemerson: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
henry007:

Even bad vision is more objective when it comes to color accuracy as long as it's the person filming it that's giving the final verdict on post production quality.

Shey na the camera sensor get the bad vision abi na your eye get the bad vision? grin

The photographer can not give the final verdict on the post production quality. Garbage in, garbage out
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by sbashir10(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mmm.
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by henry007(m): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
Jemerson:

Shey na the camera sensor get the bad vision abi na your eye get the bad vision? grin

The photographer can not give the final verdict on the post production quality. Garbage in, garbage out

You're a true Nigerian. Case closed.
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by tbadejo25: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Youngpo413:

Everyone knows Xiaomi cameras are average. That's not news undecided

Lalasticlala
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by benzems(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by henry007(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=jetz post=65468987][/quote]

Your reply is missing. Only the quote
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by jetz(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
henry007:

Your reply is missing. Only the quote
no light bro last tym we did protest based on say we be power state and we no dy enjoy light at all the situation is fu*ked sha
Re: Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? by OneKinGuy(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Exatly, I used my friend camon cx and took some pictures. It was very sharp and bright in the phone.
So i sent it to my phone then..... To be continued
Youngpo413:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Recommend The Best Android Phone For Me,, My Budget Is N50, 000 / 2go On My Blackberry Is Not Connecting Anymore / Kindly Advise On Which Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.