Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa (11952 Views)

Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] / Entering Into Canada With US Visa. / Admission Into, Canada, United State, Belize, Uk,australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa by omozokpia: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2010
Looking for a way on this African country that i can go through into Canada without visa

please i need response

Thanks
Re: African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa by ijawgirl: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2010
Botswana
Re: African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2010
ijaw_girl:

Botswana
Are u sure? Don't allow us to start trooping to Botswana for nothing. More details pls. Loooool
Re: African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa by Kayraph(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2010
Tamita:

Are u sure? Don't allow us to start trooping to Botswana for nothing. More details pls. Loooool

Don't mind him/her jare. The only African country on the list is South Africa and the person cannot stay more than 3 months.

1 Like

Re: African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa by cmonsence: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2010
Kayraph:

Don't mind him/her jare. The only African country on the list is South Africa and the person cannot stay more than 3 months.
@kayraph,ijaw_girl is right.Namibia is included as the Africa country too.
Re: African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa by ademark1: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2010
yes Botswana  and Swaziland is right , no south africa, south Africa used to be visa- free to U.K but that has since been canceled
Re: African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa by joxiri: 12:00am On Apr 28, 2010
poster is talking in respect to canada not uk
Re: African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2010
S.A, Botswana abi,

God don catch Canada.

Tamita, i don park my fings make i go enter
motto go Botswana. Will call u when i reach
Canada, Bye for now,

"Okada, please drop me at Ojuelegba"
"Men, I'm stranded, can u send some money
to my bank acct?'

SHALOM
Re: African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2010
suxes2005:

S.A, Botswana abi,

God don catch Canada.

Tamita, i don park my fings make i go enter
motto go Botswana. Will call u when i reach
Canada, Bye for now,

"Okada, please drop me at Ojuelegba"
"Men, I'm stranded, can u send some money
to my bank acct?'

SHALOM
Sori oooo! U're on ya own. Na Aboki Okada u climb?
Emmmmmmm, why is Nigeria not a free country to Canada, USA, UK, Australia? Make them make am Visa free for Nigerians even if na ONLY 3 days make man find him level na. . . . . . . . Hope Ghana wil not require Visa frm Nigerian that soon.
Re: African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa by snowdrops(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2010
Botswana Namibia here i come. cheesy
Re: African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa by Nobody: 7:33am On May 19, 2018
Does that mean, once you are in Namibia or Botswana , you will just fly to Canada?
You better don't deceive yourself, make you no reach there finish you come see gbege
You are on ya own big time.
Re: African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa by Nobody: 8:23am On May 19, 2018
Beulahland83:
Does that mean, once you are in Namibia or Botswana , you will just fly to Canada?
You better don't deceive yourself, make you no reach there finish you come see gbege
You are on ya own big time.

No, they are not deceiving anybody. For you to qualify, you should/must have a Botswana citizenship & in possession of their passports
Re: African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa by Bawss1(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2018
FYI all of you looking for short cuts and ways to jump the legal process; you will be deported. Read the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4512343/nigeria-bust-myths-illegal-border#67688746
Re: African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa by Cyberknight: 12:42pm On May 19, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Conquer Long Queues At Nigerian Airports / Bad Road: Abia Communities Protest Against Coys, Give December Ultimatum / Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.