Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) (21686 Views)

IGP Idris Shuns National Assembly; Visits Governor El-Rufai Instead (Photos) / IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by zoba88: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
The secret to humor is surprise, so said Aristotle. A few months back, she took her husband by surprise with an unexpected BIRTHDAY bash. Today, on their return from an engagement in Kaduna, she was also taken unawares by her friends and members of the family. As she steps into the house with her hubby, madam Asta, the IGP's wife was greeted by the chorus song of HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU and the excitement turned from elation to evident animation. May the years ahead be more fruitful, madam.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/photos-from-igp-idris-wife-birthday.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by zoba88: 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by Aonkuuse(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
happy birthday ma, when there is money there is laughter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by Lusola15: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
But the IGP should be in the northeast

16 Likes

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by lytech1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
When there is money,everything in life become easy..

I could recall accessbank msg remind me 20th of june was my birthday last year(a lot on my head).

2 Likes

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by Daviddson(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
Using OUR monies to celebrate your wife's birthday. Just wondering how many millions of naira he took from the Police account for this. cool

3 Likes

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by ojun50(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
Igp that can't protect is people see his big head nd around about tommy

2 Likes

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
wow
Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by edo3(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Which of d wives?because d man na sharp shooter.

7 Likes

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by oxaxcool(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by koolgee(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Happy birthday to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
So hw does this affect buhari Signing The Peace corp

2 Likes

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by yarimo(m): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Haters will soon claim the birthday is not necessary, the IGP suppose to be in one of north eastern state looking for missing school children. Happy birthday to you MA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Happy Birthday to that beautiful woman
Isn't that man supposed to be Yobe looking for those Dapchi girls?
He's celebrating his wife, while people wives are been maimed in their farms. Because the country is unsafe

2 Likes

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by popsyleo1: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
I can't wait to see this coming campaigning. Where is Mama Peace? She should participate fully make we Bury APC finally. PDP come back to redeem our land

1 Like

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by lastempero: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
Paedophiles everywhere.

1 Like

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
yarimo:
Haters will soon claim the birthday is not necessary, the IGP suppose to be in one of north eastern state looking for missing school children. Happy birthday to you MA
Haters?
You are the hater here. People wives are been killed everyday by his boss tribal people.
Then you call anybody that speaks his/her mind a hater

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by yarimo(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thisis2raw:
Haters?
You are the hater here. People wives are been killed everyday by his boss tribal people.
Then you call anybody that speaks his/her mind a hater
GBENUSOUN
Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by RexTramadol1: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
IG face front

1 Like

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by Born2Breed(f): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Dapchi girls are missing, their mothers are wailing and restless. The IGP and wife are celebrating.

What a country!!!

4 Likes

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by idu1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ugly IG

1 Like

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by AjeagbuUdene77: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
oga your spouse is worth celebrating, after all behind every successful Man there is a woman.
Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by Yankee101: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
1st or 2nd or 13th wife?

3 Likes

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mtcheew.

Happy birthday to the lady but the incompetence of this man disgusts me. angry

3 Likes

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by Unluckrees(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
I always thought celebrating birthdays is against Islam?

2 Likes

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by okerekeikpo: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
Idiot man, peace Corps officers are waiting for you, we will deal ruthlessly with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by dokyOloye: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
Gross insensitivity considering the daily bloodletting that has come to characterize Nigeria of recent and also the fact that he's the head of an agency whose duty is to prevent that.
They should've simply celebrated quietly or even loudly but without the publicity.

1 Like

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by ZombieBuster: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thieves in police clothing

See Niger delta oil money sad

1 Like

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by ZombieBuster: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Unluckrees:

Not when money is excess
Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by dokyOloye: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Unluckrees:
There are two types of Islam.
One for the poor and one for the rich.
Have you ever seen any family member of Buhari, Indimi, Emir Sanusi put on that bedsheet type of hijab?
But a female commoner in d slums of Kano will be taunted and have stones thrown at her if she appears in public without that bedsheet type of hijab.

2 Likes

Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by kokoA(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
This one that said he can knack any police woman he wants? lipsrsealed
Re: See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) by MossLuv: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
He is a fool, and most corrupt IGP since the history of Nigeria police. A womanizer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIA Gets N4.87bn Budget To Track, Intercept Calls, Messages / Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance / N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.