Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone (2040 Views)

Naira Marley In University Of Ilorin Exam Question / Rain Destroys University Of Ilorin Buildings (Photos) / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone by Haywhy433(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Money wallowing snake, kidnapper Evans, and Jacob Zuma all featured in examination questions of the department of Criminology and Security Studies, faculty of social sciences.. This is not new as the faculty is known with its cruel applied questions in exams. Political science questions most times are always like article too.. Sociology? Brutal is an understatement.. I pray we all make it big after all these strenuous and vigorous life as a student of Unilorin.

2 Shares

Re: Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone by Treasure17(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lol using Evans and Zuma as a case study.
Re: Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone by josephobaro(m): 5:31am On Mar 02, 2018
This is very commendable. Indeed, wisdom is applied knowledge.
Re: Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone by Samusu(m): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2018
Hmmmmm, sai ahankali
Re: Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone by kehinde1588(m): 7:40am On Mar 02, 2018
fynestboi

come and see questions

As a matter of fact, that lecture should have made it a compulsory question. South Africa is a bit far from the equatorial region.

Geography and environmental management lecturers set questions about contemporary issues in Nigeria. we've been asked to prefer solutions to student congestion in Oke Odo, even that of Fulani Herdsmen, etc

Actually, I believe we need more of questions like this, which requires application rather than the old ones that encourage cram and pour method.

Socio-economic problems in Nigeria and the world at large needs thinkers, real system thinkers, who will Not only decipher the causes of the problems but also come up with valid solutions, through long-range planning and technological forecasting, all towards sustainable development not those that will continually settle for the status quo.

Albert Einstein said, A new type of _thinking_ is needed if mankind must succeed and move towards higher level.

I believe that, since the past exists as present memories (we talk about days when PMS was sold for #50,#85 per litre) , the future exists as present expectations (what does beyond 2019 holds?) we cannot continue like this in Nigeria, things can only change when we start from our education system. Enough of 'what is a Noun and types of noun' in tertiary institutions exam, we need applied questions that will make us think.

Universities in UK will tell you they have research topics for MSc and PhD, all those topics are means to find solutions to their problems. Nigerians (we) need to wake up.

Thumbs up to that lecturer.

Copied

5 Likes

Re: Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2018
Better by Far!!
Re: Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone by sbashir10(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2018
In social sciences we are questions like this, contemporary issues like farmer - herdsnen, Boko haram insurgency, Niger delta and other socio political and ethnic issues.
Re: Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone by Oladimejyy(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2018
wink :DThis examiners will not make heaven :DThis examiners will not make heaven

Re: Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone by toluxe0075: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2018
I'm impressed with those questions. It requires applying knowledge to real life event. Them LA cram LA pour might find those questions difficult or might write off point. And those that take all these News as jokes might struggle with the questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone by emmayayodeji(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2018
Typical social science questions
Re: Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone by idu1(m): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2018
Very good exam questions.
Re: Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone by united442(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2018
there is nothing wrong in the questions, u dnt need textbook for this, know the meaning of some words there and stay updated with news,then you are good2go..
am an art student and i can boldly answer question 1,2 and 4. cool

2 Likes

Re: Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone by kissenger: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
there is nothing wrong with these questions. They are all practical and if you have been taught in class i dont see why you cant answer the question. thumps up to the lecturer. https:///BBFTrQ

1 Like

Re: Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone by giftedheart1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
SEE PRACTICAL QUESTION!
and my lecturers will be asking me questions on Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Kant, Karl and other philosophers who died many years ago...

(1) (Reply)

FUTMINNA Vs ABU Trending On Twitter / Who Knows Emmanuel nworie A Canada Professor Wants To Meet Him / Genius: Meet A Girl Who Achieved 9as In All Her Waec Papers And A* In Igcse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.