Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested (14974 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Man Who Defiled A 4-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa Arrested By NSCDC (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:57am On Mar 02, 2018
Landlord’s son defiles primary four pupil in Ogun

The son of a landlord at Oke-Aro, Ogun State, Toyeeb Afolayan, has been arrested by the state police command for allegedly defiling an 11-year-old girl.

Toyeeb, a 22-year-old father of one, was arrested along with her mother, Toyin Afolayan, who reportedly washed off the bloodstains on the victim’s skirt after the suspect forcefully had sex with her.

The parents of the primary four pupil lived with the Afolayans as tenants in a one-storeyed building on Unity Close, Giwa, Oke-Aro.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the girl and her siblings were on a midterm break on Friday and were left at home, while their parents went to work.

Around 11am, it was gathered that there was a fight between two neighbours which drew the attention of many residents to the house.

The girl was said to have stood on the balcony of the first floor, where her parents’ apartment is, to catch a glimpse of the fight happening downstairs.

Toyeeb was alleged to have suddenly gripped her from the back, covered her mouth and dragged her to the passage.

“Mr. Toyeeb removed my skirt and slept with me. I was crying as he put his thing in my private parts, but nobody heard my voice because of the noise of the fight from downstairs. My younger sister was sleeping and the other one was downstairs.

“He ran away after sleeping with me. There were bloodstains on my skirt. I reported him to an elderly man called Baba in our house. Baba took me to his (Toyeeb’s) mother. She removed my skirt and washed off the bloodstains,” the girl told PUNCH Metro.

The victim’s father, Sunday Israel, a commercial driver, said he was at work that Friday when he was called on the telephone and informed about the incident.

He said the girl was taken to the Ifo General Hospital for treatment and medical tests, while the case was reported at the Agbado Police Division.

Israel said, “There are six apartments on the first floor where we live. It was only Baba that was around that day. He is old and hardly goes out. He didn’t hear my daughter’s cry while Toyeeb had sex with her. He (Toyeeb) cashed in on the confusion caused by the fight downstairs to molest her.

“Baba led her to Toyeeb’s mother and showed the woman the bloodstains on my daughter’s skirt. She quickly removed the skirt and washed off the bloodstains. She dried the skirt and gave it back to her to wear.

“Toyeeb and her mother were arrested by the police. He confessed to the police that he defiled her, but said it was the handiwork of the devil. The medical report at the general hospital showed that she was defiled. She was also taken to the Mirabel Centre at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital for test.”

Israel explained that Toyeeb had initially attempted to molest his daughter in December 2017, but was prevented by the girl’s siblings who raised the alarm.

He urged the police to handle the matter diligently.

“The case was transferred to the police headquarters in Eleweran yesterday (Tuesday). All I want is justice. The police should not buy time on the case or sweep it under the carpet,” he added.

A police source told our correspondent that Toyeeb’s mother was arrested for attempting to cover up the crime.

The source said, “Toyeeb confessed to the defilement as shown by the medical report. Her mother also made confessional statement. They have been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Eleweran, for further investigations.”

The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the case would be charged to court at the conclusion of investigations.

He said, “It was case of defilement. The girl in question is about 11-year-old. The suspects have been arrested. The Commissioner of Police has ordered that the case be transferred to the Anti-Human Trafficking and Child Labour Unit of the SCIID.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/landlords-son-defiles-primary-four-pupil-in-ogun/amp/
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by nifemi25(m): 1:16am On Mar 02, 2018
May God protects our kids from the evil doers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by femolacqua(m): 1:19am On Mar 02, 2018
Why did they always blame it on the devil?

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by femolacqua(m): 1:19am On Mar 02, 2018
nifemi25:
May God protects our kids from the evil doers.
Amen

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by ennyj01(m): 2:39am On Mar 02, 2018
i don't know how konji will be catching you on a minor that is not yet developed. even if you are sex starved and you don't have a get to lay with, why don't you just go a brothel at worst they charge a thousand naira

4 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by AishaBuhari: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2018
Schools needs surveillance cam in this 21st century but down here(Nigeria) some people are still waiting for God to come and protect their children in schools.

We can't continue in analog system and expect positive RESULTS.NO WAY
[img]https:///media/2-08-2018/fN9Slh.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Libido na Bastard.

Who said a 22-year old male is a man?

Whether he is the landlord's son or not he should be punished.

☣ ☠
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by talk2ekpa(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2018
with just N200, you can get two ashewo, yet.... cry
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by nonye6194: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2018
Lord save us from ourselves
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2018
They should burst 1 of his balls and leave him to die alone cool
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by NwaAmaikpe: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2018
shocked

The truth be told,
There'd be less sexual offences if more people masturbated.

I tell people, Conji is not a bastard.
The person who refuses to masturbate when conjified is!!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by free2ryhme: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by Nukilia: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2018
Crime Capital
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by Ekiseme(m): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2018
Nawa o, kuku go ashewo place na.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by donbenie(m): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2018
Always the Devil,just blame it on the Devil..Wonder whether He also partook of the Enjoyment.. angry
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by olu690(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2018
U see why masturbation is good? The guy for just go one corner roll ham out instead of going for primary 4 pupil

3 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2018
Cant the police be allowing people to use rapist for money rituals.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by utenwuson: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2018
the people down west

3 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by benben1000: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Afonjas and rape are like 5 and 6

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by nairavsdollars(f): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2018
Rape cases too prevalent in South West

7 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by meant4all: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2018
Too bad

In other news, let me show you how to make money on importation. You will be shown how to import & sell very fast Call/Whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 7 5 0 7 4 1
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by marvin906(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2018
so ashawo don finish..
abi girls don finish for ogun
for this idiat to rape a 4 year old
i just weak for some peeps undecided undecided

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by anonymuz(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2018
Let him him be castrated immediately
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by ybalogs(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2018
Why do people rape ? Why do what you're sure to regret later? Always baffles me.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by ybalogs(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2018
anonymuz:
Let him him be castrated immediately
Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death, Attempts Suicide / Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) / Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.