Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:58 AM

Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage (27881 Views)

Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by Quality20(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2018
hope he slept with her very well o cos it's legal

1 Like

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by PhevourofGod: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2018
Please help! I urgently need a job in Administrative or Academic field. I live in Lagos,
I have a degree in development related course, with over two years experience in administrative and academic fields.
reach me via mail. Christyhills06@gmail.com
Thanks all!
Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by uuzba(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2018
izzou:
grin

His parents actually meant well for him, but they went about it the wrong way

Marrying early is a very wise decision. You will be able to overcome most marriage challenges when you are still young and have strength. I admire when I see a 45 year old man with a 20 or 21 year old daughter.

But marrying someone you don't love is dangerous. I guess that's where his parents failed

I wish him well sha undecided

Be like make we dey learn lesson.
-
If you like, shoot me with gun I will still say the Truth. All domestic violence, husband pour acid on wife, wife sleeping with another man, husband abandon wife, divorce cases that we hear right here on NL, they all LOVED each other VERY WELL before marrying. Upon all the love, they still damaged their marriages in the end.

1 Like

Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by whodeyhere: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2018
izzou:
grin

Marrying early is a very wise decision. You will be able to overcome most marriage challenges when you are still young and have strength. I admire when I see a 45 year old man with a 20 or 21 year old daughter.

But marrying someone you don't love is dangerous. I guess that's where his parents failed

You nailed it bro.... few people will understand this.
Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by bigblackbooty(f): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2018
I'm here for you dear
Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by AyamConfidence(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
izzou:
grin

all I know is I'm getting married at 25 whether the Devil likes it or not....I want to grow up with my children so that by the time I'm 55 na to retire to Bahamas with bae.....Na money dey hold me....I don see girl
Re: Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage by ojezee(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
the op just snapped one aboki by the road side ... and attached his photo....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Husband, Wife Compete For Adultery After Failed Marriage In Lagos / Woman Steals Bride’s Money At Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.