Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,514 members, 7,801,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) (51942 Views)

Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos / Delta Pastor Accuses NDLEA Officials Of Wrongfully Detaining His Wife And Child / Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Christianity is becoming a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Atlantia(f): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Awon Pastor yii sha. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Only God can judge

Got anything to Bring from china and USA

Please Contact us now
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Amos87(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Habaaa! It's time we change am for all these pastors. Dun know what they are turning into nowadays cool

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Treas006:
A Nigerian pastor known as Rev. Ignatius Ogboi of Salvation Army Church, Mbiri, has been nabbed by the Delta State Police Command suspected to be notorious kidnapper with 3,871 live cartridges and a loaded English made double barrel gun.

The state Commissioner of Police, Muhammad Mustafa, said Rev. Ignatius Ogboi, 51, was sponsoring kidnappers and armed robbers operating within Agbor and Umunede and its environs.

Police command also recovered some prohibited drugs and over N4 million, believed to be ransom collected from kidnapped and armed robbery victims from him.

The cleric owned up to the ownership of the exhibits but denied the suspected case of kidnapping, illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition and prohibited drugs, including Tramadol, levelled against him.

Ogboi said he only helped the vigilantes in his community to procure the recovered items found in his possession after they complained that they were buying them at exorbitant rates elsewhere.

He said: “I am still an ordained minister of God in Christ Army Church, Umunede. The bulk of the money being paraded is very small compared to what I usually have with me, if my business was still booming. I am not a kidnapper as being speculated.”

But Mustafa disagreed. He said Ogboi was doing an illegal business of the highest degree of suspicion and suspected that drugs in his possession were being used on his victims.

http://www.wakawoman.com/nigerian-pastor-nabbed-guns-ammunition-drugs-bedroom/
That word "pastor" has been badly abused and battered. You'll find people who call themselves pastors among politicians,conductors,bus drivers,cart pushers,robbery and cult ring leaders,thugs,etc Hmm..only God knows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Writs: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
AnanseK:

Christianity is becoming a joke.

It's always been a joke;
Like every other religion.

Same as NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Patowhite: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Tell your client to go to Walmart store to buy vanillacard white one and activate it with 50$ or 100$sure banker I am loading in 4000$ or 5000$ itsure pls only trusted guys pls no ripping pls watsapp fast okay0 _9 0 6 _0 _2 1 3 _0 9_ 8Don’t come and be asking stupid questionsI only answer reasonable questions
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Writs: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Patowhite:
Tell your client to go to Walmart store to buy vanillacard white one and activate it with 50$ or 100$sure banker I am loading in 4000$ or 5000$ itsure pls only trusted guys pls no ripping pls watsapp fast okay0 _9 0 6 _0 _2 1 3 _0 9_ 8Don’t come and be asking stupid questionsI only answer reasonable questions

Do folks actually buy into this?

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by vjohnson: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nonsense things

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by lekanation(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
OboOlora:
A doctor has been nabbed for kidnapping! Now a pastor!! This just goes to show the type of heinous crimes being committed by a normal nigerian.

Sh*tHole!
are you saying that, it's only in Nigeria that people commit crimes??
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by uba1991: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dis are d people dat killed Benue people and called it herdmen. God ll catch dem one by one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by tunde37(m): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
the pastor double him hustle ni na
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Rebuke: 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
uzohrome:
This is very wrong, you are a thief not a pastor for keeping all these agents of destruction. You need to be delivered completely in kirikiri prison

The question is, what is wrong with people hiding under the name of pastor to commit crime these days.

It's either yhu are a pastor or yhu are faking it. And everyone faking it will always end up like dis.

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by kaypower1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
Awon science pasito

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Khd95:
AND PEOPLE BEEN DON DEY PAY TITHES TO THIS ONE TOO sad sad sad
Lol Na dat one u see grin Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2018
The introductory paragraph of this post identifies the alleged culprit as a Salvation Army Pastor while the sixth paragraph quotes him as saying that he is still a pastor in the Christ Army Church. In spite of it's critical acclaim as a proudly Nigerian brand, Nairaland has been very sloppy in crossing its 't' and dotting its 'i'.

Such a shame that Nigerian blogs are so lameduck and incoherent in their reportage.

The maxim"whatever needs to be done should be done well" doesn't seem to ring a bell here.

The tons of errors and grammatical somersaults posted here on a daily basis leave a sore in my eyes.

Seun and Co, please do the needful. Your readers deserve some quality.

Thanks.
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Macdav(m): 12:24am On Mar 03, 2018
grin science pastor
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Arabs999: 12:33am On Mar 03, 2018
Treas006:
A Nigerian pastor known as Rev. Ignatius Ogboi of Salvation Army Church, Mbiri, has been nabbed by the Delta State Police Command suspected to be notorious kidnapper with 3,871 live cartridges and a loaded English made double barrel gun.

The state Commissioner of Police, Muhammad Mustafa, said Rev. Ignatius Ogboi, 51, was sponsoring kidnappers and armed robbers operating within Agbor and Umunede and its environs.

Police command also recovered some prohibited drugs and over N4 million, believed to be ransom collected from kidnapped and armed robbery victims from him.

The cleric owned up to the ownership of the exhibits but denied the suspected case of kidnapping, illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition and prohibited drugs, including Tramadol, levelled against him.

Ogboi said he only helped the vigilantes in his community to procure the recovered items found in his possession after they complained that they were buying them at exorbitant rates elsewhere.

He said: “I am still an ordained minister of God in Christ Army Church, Umunede. The bulk of the money being paraded is very small compared to what I usually have with me, if my business was still booming. I am not a kidnapper as being speculated.”

But Mustafa disagreed. He said Ogboi was doing an illegal business of the highest degree of suspicion and suspected that drugs in his possession were being used on his victims.

http://www.wakawoman.com/nigerian-pastor-nabbed-guns-ammunition-drugs-bedroom/

This is purely media trial and conviction.
OBSERVATION: Those bullets are the types used by Hunters and Vigilantes. While Armed Robbers and Kidnappers uses surphisticated guns like AK47 and other higher calibre of weapons.
Secondly, where are the Armed Robbers/Kidnappers that confessed him?
CONCLUTION: He must have stepped on a very powerful Toes that set him up with Police. Again, he must have acquired those bullets for the local vigilantes for use in dispensing their duties.
Nigerian Police, I hail una.. Na Una be the licensed Robbers/Kidnappers...
...Make una free the Man Of God jooor..
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Arabs999: 12:40am On Mar 03, 2018
Zionista:
The introductory paragraph of this post identifies the alleged culprit as a Salvation Army Pastor while the sixth paragraph quotes him as saying that he is still a pastor in the Christ Army Church. In spite of it's critical acclaim as a proudly Nigerian brand, Nairaland has been very sloppy in crossing its 't' and dotting its 'i'.

Such a shame that Nigerian blogs are so lameduck and incoherent in their reportage.

The maxim"whatever needs to be done should be done well" doesn't seem to ring a bell here.

The tons of errors and grammatical somersaults posted here on a daily basis leave a sore in my eyes.

Seun and Co, please do the needful. Your readers deserve some quality.

Thanks.

Guy, get one thing very clear: Majority of the bloggers are not educated. The so called educated among them relied on exam malpractices to pass their exams while in school. Now, they find it difficult defending those certificates hence the alarming errors..
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 03, 2018
Arabs999:

Guy, get one thing very clear: Majority of the bloggers are not educated. The so called educated among them relied on exam malpractices to pass their exams while in school. Now, they find it difficult defending those certificates hence the alarming errors..

grin grin

Your response though..hilarious.

The operators of NL have a responsibility to provide quality control. You can't just provide a platform and remain aloof while bloggers are dumping garbage on your platform. Ultimately,your brand will be watered down and associated with mediocrity.

We read and interact with foreign blogs and I personally learn a lot from standards set. I love the atmosphere and the fun here, especially the comments, and I have introduced a handful of my acquaintances here but the levity in monitoring posts here by the operators is mind boggling. I wouldn't mind proof reading the posts for free for Nairaland before being posted.
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Omodua(m): 12:58am On Mar 03, 2018
akeentech:
This can only happen in Delta: Lagos pastors don't do shiiit.
why are you quick in exonerating lagos reputed as haven of crime? You are too sentimental with your lagos.
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by elnoor: 1:07am On Mar 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
embarassed angry cool grin wink cheesy angry undecidedmake i hear u mention. ipob Pigs
wise people, continue ur business. so today no comments since it is not an IMAM OR NORTHERNER.
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Omo see cartridge full ground. This business has been good until now grin
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:29am On Mar 03, 2018
shocked sad angry sad
elnoor:
wise people, continue ur business. so today no comments since it is not an IMAM OR NORTHERNER.
lipsrsealed
elnoor:
no evil people/wicked doers will be comfortable where i'm.
Whether U are IMAM,PASTOR.ipoba Afonjaa/fulani, DIVINER.Whateva,i expose them.Go read me well .Even. kabrud undastand beta

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Jaydenjohnson(m): 2:37am On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:
Everybody go and get your PVC, we must vote for a govt that will allow us do our business. What kind of fckery is this? Why is Buhari killing our business in Nigeria?

I swear down... meanwhile if you need spam page or if u get itunes gift card to convert...

Digital federal credit union* (Dcu) $12,480
sun coast credit union* $12,300
instant cash out and another $6k next day cash out
New wells Fargo $1950
old $22,250
Santander bank $15k
Becu new or old $20k
Citizens bank
Macu
Bancorpsouth
Nusenda credit union
Old chase bank
Royal bank of Canada $45k
Scotiabank $15k
Desjardins 30k
Old cibc $15k
Tangerine bank 30k
National bank of Canada 45k
People with Washington clients should buzz up for sure update $100k
ALL USA CREDIT CARDS WITH OR WITHOUT ONLINE ACCESS, ALL LOCAL BANKS AND CREDIT UNION ALSO NEEDED...
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by chibuzo9(m): 3:40am On Mar 03, 2018
Fake pastor u nid christ
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by katzypk: 5:52am On Mar 03, 2018
end time,pastor with tramadol
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2018
divineneed:
Asin ehn... This Nigeria is finished... Am officially team daddy freeze now
Is Nigeria paying tithe too?
It's The Christians and Christianity's problem, don't involve Nigeria.
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2018
Criminals hiding under Christianity - its about time government starts registering and licensing pastors.
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by begwong: 6:58am On Mar 03, 2018
menami:
Seriously? What's wrong with these Pastors of nowadays
They are fulfilling the scriptures so no biggie.. Lol
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2018
I dont think i have seen anyone call him a terrorist. If it's an Imam or even someone with a Muslim name.....we'll have seen many name calling! Well, if the story is true sha!

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Ossaifamous(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2018
Jakumo:
Praise the Lord, and pass the joint.
I was about to say praise the lord and pasa the ammunition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Identifies Man Who Sexually Harrassed A Woman Inside A Public Car / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos / Prostitute Found Dead In Abuja Brothel After Midnight Romp (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.