Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) (88929 Views)

Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating / Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2018
God of Israel cry cry
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2018
And the idiots will watch her bleed to death. What happens to a tourniquet? Bunch of illiterates

5 Likes

Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2018
Simple cut off his hands too. And also his pennis

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Na must oh I swear angry
Lol,the nigga get luck say nor be benin babe he try dis nonsense with...

Fine boys for Ekosodin for just send am OVB.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by lilyheaven: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2018
Girl friend, not wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2018
Which kind news be all these ones these days on NL... Any attempt to spoil my friday, i cast and bind IJN angry

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2018
-
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2018
Thank God the guy didn't use her for money ritual
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by skales67(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2018
Shebi we read in another thread the horrifying confessions of women who did terrible things to men out of revenge for cheating like mixing poo with rice and even the other news of a woman who rubbed poison on her body for her cheating man to lick. If you supported those women and call out this guy for this action, then your hypocrisy dey smell pass soakaway!

1 Like

Father in heaven, i pray ds shldnt happen to any of my sister but if it does, forgiveness is a sin
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Nawa oh! Was she tied or what? How come she couldn't shout or fight back?

I go roast the guy if this lady happens to bey sister or my relation
Do you know what motor-saw is?
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol,the nigga get luck say nor be benin babe he try dis nonsense with...

Fine boys for Ekosodin for just send am OVB.
Kai! D guy need to collect for real, this is pure wickedness embarassed angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by guru90: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2018
benben1000:
What a country, no one is helping her. This country is useless!

Short man...see as him take sitdon with insecurity all over his body language. She must be talking to a tall guy as the girl tall too. I bet he must have invested so much on her, and she wanted to play him...lol. Fear short men oh!

Women, my advice to you....don't ever take a man's thing, time or money if you don't plan to be with him. Be honest with him, if you want money, tell him...I don't want anything serious but I will give cookie in return. Shikena, simple! I know a guy who trained this girl through university only to catch him with one Alhaji. He almost killed himself...the pain is not what she did but WHY WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY!

simple truth!!!
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by kereman1: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2018
his dick sud b cut off

an eye for an eye
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by Euphorica(f): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2018
Omg Pray she survives
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by chuks34(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2018
AleksAndria:

Definitely, but it's not nice that people are just there watching her, see that one taking pics...make I no talk first.

if she no take pics how we go take know say something like this happen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by tlurdy: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2018
Omo dis real Oo . Some are heartless ...let him face his judgement right away. Court
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2018
What movie scene is this
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by Luminee(f): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Nawa oh! Was she tied or what? How come she couldn't shout or fight back?

I go roast the guy if this lady happens to bey sister or my relation

Those hands gone is the result of fighting back. She should know better the kind of guy she was dating..
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by Dcholeric: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2018
I love this guy ....
Now let me read the story.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2018
What da... !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by blesskewe(f): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2018
Will he still marry her

Ewwwwww disgusting
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2018
OyinO:
What movie scene is this

'doesn't look like movie to me.
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by Teeboi56: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2018
Which kind news be dis naw
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2018
blesskewe:
Will he still marry her

Ewwwwww disgusting

Ur waist is mesmerising & datz all it takes. smiley
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by Nurald(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2018
benben1000:

Short man...see as him take sitdon with insecurity all over his body language. She must be talking to a tall guy as the girl tall too. I bet he must have invested so much on her, and she wanted to play him...lol. Fear short men oh!

Women, my advice to you....don't ever take a man's thing, time or money if you don't plan to be with him. Be honest with him, if you want money, tell him...I don't want anything serious but I will give cookie in return. Shikena, simple! I know a guy who trained this girl through university only to catch him with one Alhaji. He almost killed himself...the pain is not what she did but WHY WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY!

Some people ehn.... Who said he was short, the guy was seated so I don't know how the hell u got to know he is short..... You probably have personal insecurities when it comes to short men..... Tch.....

4 Likes

Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by ezyk(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2018
benben1000:

Short man...see as him take sitdon with insecurity all over his body language. She must be talking to a tall guy as the girl tall too. I bet he must have invested so much on her, and she wa
nted to play him...lol. Fear short men oh!

this can not be Nigeria. Our men aren't jealous like dat except if na money ritual
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by wasi9ice: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2018
This should better be a movie scene o,,,,
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by blesskewe(f): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2018
omooba969:

Ur waist is mesmerising & datz all it takes. smiley
so Iffa flirt with another guy you do break my waist aabi cry cry cry
Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by delvinho: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

A heartless unidentified young man has cut off his girlfriend’s two hands.

According to reports gathered by 9News Nigeria, the guy used motor saw to cut her both hands off just because he caught her flirting with another guy.

All efforts of 9News to get more information about where the incident happened proved abortive as at the time of filing this report.

Details soon.

Check out more photos here : http://www.9newsng.com/shocking-boy-friend-cut-off-his-girlfriends-two-handsgraphic-photos/

You just carry unverifiable news just because you want attention... Nwedene wisdom... Okay you have had your 3mins fame now get lost... Been to your blog... 99% of the news there are unverifiable with very sparse information. Mtsheeeeww

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2018
sad some girls are daft/dundee united. No offense

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) / Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.