Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February (18249 Views)

Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2018
i resigned from my previous job, without any back up, though i was lucky to be interviewed by one of the giant telecommunication in Nigeria, but after being successful we were told to start training, we were actually paid for the two weeks training, but was told to wait till January to start, but unfortunately, we were not called.

so as a sharp nairalander, i expand my search for another job, luckily i saw debbie's post for the job of an office assistant, but as a graduate, i applied as to be doing something pending the time the telecommunication coy would call me.

i was called for the interview for the office assistant job, and in two days, i was called to come and pick up my employment letter, but not office assistant but i was given the post of "Admin officer".

though i have been also been able to bring nairalanders into the organization too, i was also the one acting as the HR officer, so i was told to place an advert for some post and also shortlist applicants, and to God be the glory, nairalanders too have benefited from me as i also did via nairaland and debbie.

i know people who have gotten the job and their offer letters, would come and testify later, when they see this post.

cc: lalasticlala

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 7:51am On Mar 02, 2018
some of the moral of my lesson, never think because you are a graduate, you cant do some certain job, just please give it a try first and and put your best in it, pending the time better offer would come in.

And always try to help others too, if you have the possible opportunity.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by azelab: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:
some of the moral of my lesson, never think because you are a graduate, you cant do some certain job, just please give it a try first and and put your best in it, pending the time better offer would come in.

congratulation , please i am searching for job. i can start from little.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by duduwest(m): 8:37am On Mar 02, 2018
I just got a new job through nairaland on the. First of March which is yesterday at V/I. Subhanalahi, Alihamdulilahi finally Allahu Akbar

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by longest18(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by sunbbo(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2018
Congrats.

Apply for MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

oin MTN Nigeria if you want to be part of a company that leads the delivery of a bold new digital world to its customers. At MTN Nigeria, our people are our most critical competitive asset. We employ only the very best and invest in your growth and development. If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes in the difference that people make and in delivering value to our customers, MTN Nigeria is the place for you. Please take that bold step and apply for a suitable vacancy. We’ll be delighted to welcome you to MTN Nigeria … a great place to work! We’re proudly IIP certified.. MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) as follows;

1.) Insurance Analyst (Supervisory)

Deadline: 6th March, 2018.

Click Here To View Details

2.) Regional Technical Manager

3.) Human Capital Analyst

4.) Core Transmission Service Planning Engineer

Deadline: 14th March, 2018.

Click here to view details

5.) Senior Consultant Transformation Office (Supervisory)

6.) Data Services Support Engineer (Packet Core - Supervisory)

Source: https://careers.mtnonline.com/Vacancy.aspx
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Haryorbammmy(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:
i resigned from my previous job, without any back up, though i was lucky to be interviewed by one of the giant telecommunication in Nigeria, but after being successful we were told to start training, we were actually paid for the two weeks training, but was told to wait till January to start, but unfortunately, we were not called.

so as a sharp nairalander, i expand my search for another job, luckily i saw debbie's post for the job of an office assistant, but as a graduate, i applied as to be doing something pending the time the telecommunication coy would call me.

i was called for the interview for the office assistant job, and in two days, i was called to come and pick up my employment letter, but not office assistant but i was given the post of "Admin officer".

though i have been also been able to bring nairalanders into the organization too, i was also the one acting as the HR officer, so i was told to place an advert for some post and also shortlist applicants, and to God be the glory, nairalanders too have benefited from me as i also did via nairaland and debbie.

i know people who have gotten the job and their offer letters, would come and testify later, when they see this post.

Congratulations.
Abeg. if any other job show for your new place, Na God i take beg you help a needy brother too. Man's getting fed up here.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Chizzy759831: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:

Congratuations!! If there are vacancies for a Customer service Rep, Admin Assistant/Officer, Front Desk etc. please i am available o. Thank you in anticipation

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2018
Congrats bro. This is how it should be.
More blessings to you, debbie and all the wonderful nairalanders doing their bit to help people they don't know from anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by KillerBeauty(f): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2018
My prayer this month is to be among those celebrating new job with 6figure salary. IJN

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2018
Haryorbammmy:

Congratulations.
Abeg. if any other job show for your new place, Na God i take beg you help a needy brother too. Man's getting fed up here.

No problem, i would
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by anitasoll(f): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2018
azelab:
congratulation , please i am searching for job. i can start from little.

When you ran out of options on how to earn money, i will be more than glad to help.
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by anitasoll(f): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2018
timibare:
Pls help me , my mum is always yabbing me stylishly at home......I need to get my ass outta this house en get somthing ,pls help, 07033469430, timibare@yahoo.com , God bless u as u do

Hi! I can see that you are pretty much in need to earn money. I will be more than glad to help smiley Let me know smiley
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by timibare(m): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2018
anitasoll:

Hi! I can see that you are pretty much in need to earn money. I will be more than glad to help smiley Let me know smiley
sad oya help me
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Bbnnaji(f): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:

please help me if there is any vacancy
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2018
Bbnnaji:

Would definitely inform you, when there's any
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:

congratulations to u & thanks to those that helped
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by izutex007(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congrats
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Bbnnaji:

ok
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Preetiex:
congratulations to u & thanks to those that helped

thaks preetiex.

where have you been all this while? you sure you have been around?

have a nice weekend
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Thatnawtichick(f): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congratulations poster... Please if there's any internship for accounting graduates or any job a fresh graduate can do. Please I am available ....I'm tired of staying at home awaiting service ...this one strike might not let one to for this April/may service
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Bbnnaji(f): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:

thanks
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
darling4u1:
Congrats, to those that got the job. Am very much in need of positions such as Customer service Rep, Admin Officer, Office Assistant. Pls contact me on darlingtonchibundu@gmail.com. or 07052374222. Am ever ready to work.

Sit down and wait for pple to contact you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by jolyment: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun State Government Opens Job Portal For Teachers' Recruitment / A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker / Top 5 Funny Factors That Can Give You A Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.