Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' (37295 Views)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by TunezMediaBlog: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2018
'I Pray My Legs and Thighs Can Slim Down Like My Neck' -- Lepacious Shares Fat Inspiration Photo

Nigerian comedian and popular On air personality, Lepacious Bose says she is loving her new looks after losing pounds of fat over the past months.

The popular on air personality took to her page to share a before and after photo, complimenting her slim neckline while wishing for a slimmer figure. She wrote on her page;

"Loving my tolotolo neck lol.... Walahi I will never stop saying it fat is a bloooooody BASTARD!!!! now if only the laps and thighs will go down just as fast as the neck, we will all be on the same page lol.
It's a great enough motivation to get dressed and hit the gym jare."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfzytKABIt9/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/i-pray-my-legs-and-thighs-can-slim-down.html

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Nutase: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2018
Squatting can do it.

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Tolbanks(f): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
w
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Baroba(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
She needs three months session of metabolic conditioning, not easy, but the gains are amazing..

4 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by nairavsdollars(f): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Drink boiled urine twice a week..come and thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Onyinye15(f): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
It's very easy

Go to the mountain and do the needful
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by uzo4real(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
See dis one

1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by tommykiwi(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nice! She looks better now.

12 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by nairavsdollars(f): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
B
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by marvin906(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
cut down on junk foods..
drink lots of water..
eat lots of vegetables..
exercise a lot..
that would do..
the journey wont be easy buh the end result would be cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Benjom(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
You need anointing for that.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Tetragramaton(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
You still need surgery for the excess skin.

8 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by remmysantos: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
nice
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by rawtouch: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
hmmm..

shocked
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by milky3(f): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
try harder
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by SURElee(f): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Squattimg, lunges, mountain climbers and burpes with jumping jacks will go a long way

6 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by kense88: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Am impressed. If your too busy to work out, you will have enough time to sick.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by sirusX(m): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hmmmm....fat is a $&”*%#

Everyone had different body types...although I wonder if one could feed a child to be fat or a child is born fat
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Jaytecq(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
alright
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by kense88: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
SURElee:
Squattimg, lunges, mountain climbers and burpes with jumping jacks will go a long way
skipping and replacing some of her meals with fruits like water melon e.t.c can go a long way.

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by BABANGBALI: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
See as her body odour full everywhere
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Jaytecq(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Drink boiled urine twice a week..come and thank me later

Boiled?

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
SURElee:

i thought squatting makes the hips and ass come out...
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by okonja(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nice transformation
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by fuellessgen: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Please, is she married or not?
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Ellabae(f): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Prettier now
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by crowntoro(f): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Baroba:
She needs three months session of metabolic conditioning, not easy, but the gains are amazing..
what is metabolic conditioning?
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by crowntoro(f): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
marvin906:
cut down on junk foods..
drink lots of water..
eat lots of vegetables..
exercise a lot..
that would do..
the journey wont be easy buh the end result would be cool
so what do you think she has been doing all these while? Or didn't you see the way she was before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by MrHighSea: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nutase:
Squatting can do it.
Can't
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by blackmercyvelli(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ah lepacous don transform herself to slimcious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samuel Ajibola 1997 Throwback Photo As Child Actor Award Nominee / Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos / Lady Who Looks Like Funke Akindele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.