Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned (42057 Views)

Police Invites Tekno For Questioning For Dancing With Unclad Girls / Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album / Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by obentenyson(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
see as her head be like that thing wey them dey use mop tiles......... Tecno doesn't do mopping stick babe... She suppose dey model for mopping stick advert

1 Like

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by blueivy8: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
but no doubt d girl is fine....i don't know why she's killing herself over a guy that has never win any award
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by biacan(f): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
DonPiiko:
I have been bad for really long
So you decide me Chief embarassed you took me unaware embarassed

#badgan daddy
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Firemarshall(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
But aunty wait, issit your feedio?? He said he dinnor want black girl ahhan, shey wahala waan be ni??
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by christnazirite(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
[b]Miss ISA KNUST 2018: Please Vote For our fellow Nairalander

Please go to Instagram and twitter like her pics. She's very cute and apparently really smart (i knew her over 3 years now and had contributed a lot to my life)

Please vote. Show your support for her and Nigeria

She's already made the top 5 in Miss ISA (International Student Association, kwame Nkrumah university of science and technology)[/b]y

show your support

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bft2AV0non9/?hl=en
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by giftmurphy(f): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
She looks like kafayatu undecided undecided
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by hotdealz(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Why did she mention wizkid and not Airforce1? Chai! The hustle is real.
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Electronics: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Now I know blindness isn't about one's eyes being permanently shut against the world. Some have eyes but cannot see
Masama:
Madam make I tell you true, you ugly, even me no go fit use you for my video
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by barallanee(f): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
See hair stlye o...Na wa o
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by IMASTEX: 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....she should shut up. I am sure she has rejected some guys that have come to 'toast' her probably because the guys were not cute or rich enough for her
I wonder since when choice making became an offense oh. Let her also apologize for all the guys she has also turned down.
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by cruzydal(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
its his video.. he paid for it.. he knows what he wants
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lol welcome
Holamscoh:

Thank u Chief, I got It. More blessings Cheers.
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
If you look am well, na small geh oo. And de geh fine. Black is beautiful, but he's an artiste, and knows what he needs in his video. He has it in his head, and can't easily compromise it. That's why it's called creativity. Sorry to read about your challenge though, but it's not racism.

But come oo, auntie, na only you geh 3 colours?
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Olutty88(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
She needs Glutha power 700 so she can be fair
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
She's beautiful.. But the purry can be slack
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by wildkat: 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Masama:
Madam make I tell you true, you ugly, even me no go fit use you for my video

Who be you? Who know you?
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by ohem007(m): 1:00am On Mar 03, 2018
Oga OP...

Abeg next time differentiate your writeup and your topic...

I even think say she dey trip and tekno no wan give her face....

Mtchewwww
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Masama: 9:56am On Mar 03, 2018
Electronics:
Now I know blindness isn't about one's eyes being permanently shut against the world. Some have eyes but cannot see
Yes it's true, you have eyes but can't see
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Masama: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2018
wildkat:

Who be you? Who know you?
I know myself
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2018
If I Bleep this girl now them go say I do bad
But this girl Toto go sweet oh chai yummy
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Sinistami(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2018
Ah no biliv any of una dat gyel no fine? Sha I sure say she bend the story small con de evun put wizkid name join sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grace Atinuke Oyelude, The First Crowned Miss Nigeria In 1957 (Then & Now Pics) / Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] / 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.