Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

"My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (43930 Views)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Temionajite(m): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
You said u lied to him that u are pregnant for another man and he said he would marry you with the pregnancy of another man. You are the source of ur problem!

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Oladimejyy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
lefulefu:
after all the time and money the lady invested in him.biko have conscience na.
Dont believe one side story

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by zubym2(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
so sad take heart but i boldly said that no body born of woman will break my heart,since my first love break my heart;no way again

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by charytea(f): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oladimejyy:
Thats his choice.
A guy dates a lady doesnt mean he must marry him.okay?
then why not end the relationship than going this far. Even giving out IV and involving both families?
haba! that's wickedness..

4 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
Like it was a lady that did this to a man, all the nl boys could have bash the female folks with no mercy
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by jmao: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Merryglad:
Some times you wont understand peoples story till it happens to you....i dated a guy for four years though it was a distant relationship, he called me before taking his vows, he was just apologising for no reason. I felt some thing was wrong but i could not place it.....BAM!!! Later in the evening i saw his wedding pix on FB. But life has to continue i did not lay any curse on him because i loved him so much. The only problem is my love life is dead, its been hard to love again.

maybe he his not ment for you... Just trust God for the best and don't allow the devil to deny you of your Love. There are still God fearing men out there and i pray God will bless you with one.

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by AndyCole16(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Merryglad:
Some times you wont understand peoples story till it happens to you....i dated a guy for four years though it was a distant relationship, he called me before taking his vows, he was just apologising for no reason. I felt some thing was wrong but i could not place it.....BAM!!! Later in the evening i saw his wedding pix on FB. But life has to continue i did not lay any curse on him because i loved him so much. The only problem is my love life is dead, its been hard to love again.
So sorry..Jehovah will be with you
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oladimejyy:
Dont believe one side story
i don't see any explanation the guy would give to make anyone support him

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
undecided
StarBukola:
Men! Spit !!!!!! angry angry
lipsrsealed
StarBukola:
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Merryglad:
like someone already said, everyone has a story to tell

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by mattsejuro(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Merryglad:

wat a pity..
wat could u av done to him to warrant such treatment?
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Oladimejyy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
charytea:

then why not end the relationship than going this far. Even giving out IV and involving both families?
haba! that's wickedness..
You're believing one side story.Lets wait for the man story

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
Jake619:
Your grammar is terrible.

...and she talks too much. That's why the man left.

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by mammyshiloh: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
he will surely reap every single seed of bitterness he has sown..... May God bless nd comfort your soul dear.he was never meant for you. trust me. it's well my darling!!!

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by superlanny(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Brooke60:
I join you in spitting!
are you both spitting cobras. CC lalasticlala
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
StarBukola:

grin Na wah for you o. But you will marry a man one day na wink
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oladimejyy:
Thats his choice.

Yes. But must he promise her marriage? Make her go through those preparations even to the point of printing invitations card? Tell me what that guy did is good because it seems you are Okk with it.

3 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Oladimejyy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
lefulefu:
What that guy did was called payback.
She said she was pregnant for another man while dating the guy.
Guy think na.She shot her but she doesnt know how

3 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
Jake619:
Your grammar is terrible.
why don't you grant her scholarship, seeing her potential in writing undecided
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by xangerar: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oladimejyy:
Thats his choice.

And he had to ask her to go get a wedding date from the Vicar? Print invites and send them out? Take your time and read the story again!

Wedding was 6th January and he switched off on the 23rd December and has not uptil now said it to her face, "Cancel, I am not going on again!" That was mean.

4 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oladimejyy:
preg for another dude? Lemme read d story well again.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by MackyVera: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Why are some guys like this? Especially Lagos guys. I'm sorry to say that but i am talking from experience. 60% of them if not more live fake lives. You have to shine your eyes and use your brain if you are in any kind of relationship with them especially when you guys are not staying in same city. My dear,i'm happy that you have moved on cos its not that easy. May you find your God given man very soon.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=bukola283 post=65499484][/quote]

The man ...
That's why he left.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
vicardino:
Funky dear, u have ur own too? Begin come home now now make I hear o. shocked

grin
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
lefulefu:

You have already condemned him in his absence.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Peculariconcept(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
[s][/s]
[s[size=8pt]]Oladimejyy:
Thats his choice.
A guy dates a lady doesn't mean he must marry him.okay?
What choice?
See useless talk, from useless brain & useless mouth.
Why ask/made her to go through all that stress knowing he has something else in mind.
I'm dam sure he'll regret it some day. He'll surely pay for it.

3 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by olumidazz: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
This is a clear example of what you call stories that touch . Hahahahahahaha. That life my sister. You win some lose some. Your curses on whatasapp will not go pass whatapp.

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oladimejyy:
ok i have seen it.she said she tested him by lying that she got pregnant for one of the men dat came to ask for her in marriage.whether she got pregnant for another man and aborted it but her ex somehow knew or she's saying the truth when she said she was testing her man by lying she got pregnant......hmmm relationship matter. If na me and the lady i was with i happened to find out she was double dating and even got pregnant...i will request frm her lets break up and move our separate ways.i don't think i would have dat mind to play her along and give her d false impression i want to marry her.the guy get cold hard mind sha.

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Gebbson007(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
donstan18:

Apart from brain, what else are you lacking ?
wisdom ,knowledge n understanding.

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Gebbson007(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
this is the highest level or DEMON(ISM)
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Oladimejyy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
lefulefu:
ok i have seen it.she said she tested him by lying that she got pregnant for one of the men dat came to ask for her in marriage.whether she got pregnant for another man and aborted it but her ex somehow knew or she's saying the truth when she said she was testing her man by lying she got pregnant......hmmm relationship matter. If na me and the lady i was with i happened to find out she was double dating and even got pregnant...i will request frm her lets break up and move our separate ways.i don't think i would have dat mind to play her along and give her d false impression i want to marry her.the guy get cold hard mind sha.
Guy?There is more to this tale,she's trying to paint the man as a bag being.
She painted herself to be a saint.
I believe there's more to this tale

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.