Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

"My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (43920 Views)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2018
Cadec007:
scared? haba!! There are truthful ones like me out there......don't be scared pls
Lol I hear u cheesy
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Prettyenit18(f): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2018
Why would a guy date a lady he does not intend to marry?
Oladimejyy:
Thats his choice.
A guy dates a lady doesnt mean he must marry him.okay?
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2018
Jake619:
Your grammar is terrible.
...but at some point her GRAMMAR got a lot better....
Could it be Anger induced Grammatical Destruction of vocabularies...
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by poseidon12: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2018
That's a very wicked man there. You should look on the bright side. You should be thankful to God that you did not end up marrying such heartless idiot.
The lady he got married to has entered one chance obviously.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Qsscruz(m): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Na wa. That's y falling in love scares me.
It shouldn't. Just like meals, it is enjoyable if you eat the good ones. Careful ladies like you are blessings.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2018
Qsscruz:

It shouldn't. Just like meals, it is enjoyable if you eat the good ones. Careful ladies like you are blessings.
Then where are the good ones?
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Lowrenzojacuzzi: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2018
Because it was copy and paste, I saw it was in FACE book yesterday. I think the affected lady wrote it in a rush
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Qsscruz(m): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Then where are the good ones?
The good ones are those who feel ella-vated having you as a blessing..We find love in unlikely places. cool
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2018
Qsscruz:

The good ones are those who feel ella-vated having you as a blessing..We find love in unlikely places. cool
Lol funny u cheesy
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2018
Some days are like that, don't worry another man will marry you, that is for sure.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol I hear u cheesy
i am serious bae, infact the more scared u become the more love would find you.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Merryglad:
Some times you wont understand peoples story till it happens to you....i dated a guy for four years though it was a distant relationship, he called me before taking his vows, he was just apologising for no reason. I felt some thing was wrong but i could not place it.....BAM!!! Later in the evening i saw his wedding pix on FB. But life has to continue i did not lay any curse on him because i loved him so much. The only problem is my love life is dead, its been hard to love again.

But you can't let him ruin you, don't let him win! You have to pick yourself up and return to the drawing board. There are still a lot of good men around. Just look harder before you leap this time.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Imunose(f): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
This is sad. Shit happens, luckily you didn't Marry him. God will guide you to the right one

Good luck
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by snowblaq(f): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
Oladimejyy:
Thats his choice.

No body said the guy must marry her.... The problem here is why the deception and secrecy... Did he have to embarrass her in front of everyone before he would break up with her?.... Why the wicked and childish behavior.... That's the problem....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Oladimejyy:
Thats his choice.
The issue is not that he refused to get married to her. The guy waited till the last minute to disappear.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sad story.
I'm particularly happy with the fact that she stated that she saw some red flags but didn't pay attention to them. That's something many people will never own up to. The truth is, you'll always see a few warning signs.
Don't ignore it.. .

It's a very unfortunate story. What pains me most is the fact that she went through so much stress.

Some people are actually cursed. This is why after so many years of dating a great person, they'll just disappear into thin air at the last minute and reappear with someone else. I can't seem to classify such behavior as anything else other than a cursed person.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 1:30am On Mar 04, 2018
Brooke60:
I join you in spitting!
Me too, i cocur in spittingg
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:24am On Mar 04, 2018
uuzba:

This is why you should spend time in courtship. You use this courtship period to judge the character of the person you hope to spend the rest of your life with.

Know his family, know his friends. This is a period of investigation. But ladies are so damn taken away that they open their legs before marriage. Some months ago one Id10t lady even knelt down to propose to a man. How foolish and cheap you have sold yourself.

DO NOT OPEN YOUR LEGS BEFORE MARRIAGE.
Premarital sex is wrong and bad.

Marry FIRST then you can enjoy sex with your husband as you like. Nobody will trouble you both.

Noted completely! smiley
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by giftmurphy(f): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
naturefellow:
why don't you grant her scholarship, seeing her potential in writing undecided
lolz cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by giftmurphy(f): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ekiseme:
wetin come bring that one?
grin grin
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by bal4real: 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Merryglad:
Some times you wont understand peoples story till it happens to you....i dated a guy for four years though it was a distant relationship, he called me before taking his vows, he was just apologising for no reason. I felt some thing was wrong but i could not place it.....BAM!!! Later in the evening i saw his wedding pix on FB. But life has to continue i did not lay any curse on him because i loved him so much. The only problem is my love life is dead, its been hard to love again.
i can feel u girl's pain. It's disheartening. Am a guy but i detest guys that live a fake life with passion. How can a rational man makes a lady to luv him with all her life and even promise to marry her, only for him to dump her at the eleventh hour. It's too bad.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
whoever read this should please summarize it for me......i would have read it but the grammars in the first paragraph turned me off
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by CsRockefeller(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2018
kyutepanda:
whoever read this should please summarize it for me......i would have read it but the grammars in the first paragraph turned me off

Hi
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Billionboi: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Jake619:
Your grammar is terrible.
did thy cursed u with grammar ?
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Hi
summary pls
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by CsRockefeller(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
kyutepanda:
summary pls

Not a polite way to respond to someone who wants to be a friend.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Merryglad:
I just came to realize that live dies. Once you are out of sight you are out of their minds and they move one without even telling you to move on. I dated him for 5years and he moved on almost a year before I discovered. The was part of it I that he kept leading me on and I thought I was still in a relationship. A relationship I carried on my forehead for all to see. My advice to ladies and even guys is that once your partner starts taking every comment you make too serious or starts seeing fault and reading meaning to everything you say, start withdrawing. They, are looking for a way to drop you for a new partner. Mine was so painful I found it hard to let go, but I'm better now. I don't think I can ever allow a man deep into my life again. Everybody should mine their business.

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Oladimejyy:
Thats his choice.
That's true, but at least let the other person know that you are no longer interested and not just move on and yet keep making them feel they are in a relationship with you when you are actually in a relationship with another person. Every relationship must not lead to marriage.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
You will be fine. He doesn't derserve you at all.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by veraiyke(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I just came to realize that live dies. Once you are out of sight you are out of their minds and they move one without even telling you to move on. I dated him for 5years and he moved on almost a year before I discovered. The was part of it I that he kept leading me on and I thought I was still in a relationship. A relationship I carried on my forehead for all to see. My advice to ladies and even guys is that once your partner starts taking every comment you make too serious or starts seeing fault and reading meaning to everything you say, start withdrawing. They, are looking for a way to drop you for a new partner. Mine was so painful I found it hard to let go, but I'm better now. I don't think I can ever allow a man deep into my life again. Everybody should mine their business.
Interesting
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Not a polite way to respond to someone who wants to be a friend.
you quoted me asking for summary so i thought you were here to help with it......choyie sha uhm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.