Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) (39483 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / An Answer To Your Yeast, Bacteria Infection And VJ Odour / How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Abeg make I just this medium to ask for the best palm softener cream
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

Wow! I like what you are doing here. Well done. I might have questions too. Will tell you when it's time.

Anything God, Science, Medicine, Politics, Business I'm cool
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
chocberry:

Anything God, Science, Medicine, Politics, Business I'm cool
Nice. I will remember that. cool
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
amani63:
This Hand got me laughing

Is this not wild human hand

I beg my sister or brother carry her go hospital

I sure say sense dey heavy you! Person dey find help ad you dey find am funny.. That gorilla picture wey you add join if you don see as gorilla hand dey naso you go end up!!!! Odeh wey wee supposed kick out from here
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Kalashnikov102:

I sure say sense dey heavy you! Person dey find help ad you dey find am funny.. That gorilla picture wey you add join if you don see as gorilla hand dey naso you go end up!!!! Odeh wey wee supposed kick out from here
lol

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by ElPhoche(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

Seriously? shocked
Of course, that's their modus operandi- get few correct fact, add their own 'maggi and pepper', and you have the teeming gullible masses falling over. That's how all those 'goko cleansing' crew operate, giving the j fortunate ones kidney issues.
During my house job, we had two popular herbal practicioners in the East in our facility. One came with a diabetic foot ulcer (which he claims to treat to people), and asked to be admitted in a private word, because he didn't want people to know he had DFU
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
ElPhoche:

Of course, that's their modus operandi- get few correct fact, add their own 'maggi and pepper', and you have the teeming gullible masses falling over. That's how all those 'goko cleansing' crew operate, giving the j fortunate ones kidney issues.
During my house job, we had two popular herbal practicioners in the East in our facility. One came with a diabetic foot ulcer (which he claims to treat to people), and asked to be admitted in a private word, because he didn't want people to know he had DFU
The guy is really shady. Cos he knows he will lose his customers. As for me, all my life, I have NEVER taken any herbal drink. Just don't understand my aversion to them.

As for those that drink those "wonder" drinks that cure ALL the diseases in the world, I just feel for them. They are just adding salt to injury
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Lawrittanneka68(f): 12:58am On Mar 03, 2018
Mancity26:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders.
Please I visited my friend few days back and I saw his younger sister hand with strange bacteria infection or let me say strange sickness. I asked them if they have treated it and they said they said she has been under treatment for years just because of the hand. She use special soap and she don't touch other detergent just because of the hand.
Attached are some of the pictures of her hand. Please any recommendations will be nice.
Mods, Please push to front page
she needs strong Swissgarde nature garde antibiotics for six weeks and she will apply camphor herbal cream,everything will clear,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by ElPhoche(m): 2:53am On Mar 03, 2018
MissJoy29:

The guy is really shady. Cos he knows he will lose his customers. As for me, all my life, I have NEVER taken any herbal drink. Just don't understand my aversion to them.

As for those that drink those "wonder" drinks that cure ALL the diseases in the world, I just feel for them. They are just adding salt to injury
Leave them ignorant people that wouldn't listen...

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 03, 2018
ElPhoche:

Well done kiss
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by DonaTee(f): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mancity26:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders.
Please I visited my friend few days back and I saw his younger sister hand with strange bacteria infection or let me say strange sickness. I asked them if they have treated it and they said they said she has been under treatment for years just because of the hand. She use special soap and she don't touch other detergent just because of the hand.
Attached are some of the pictures of her hand. Please any recommendations will be nice.
Mods, Please push to front page

What special soap are u referring to?

Let her try using bitterleaf to scrub her hands 2x Daily and apply Diluted neem oil on it.
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by snowblaq(f): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
Looks more like a fungal infection than bacteria infection.... I'll advice she gets a proper diagnosis.
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by gabbytabby: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Just to add hydrocortisone /miconazole cream to that list.

eleojo23:
That looks like hand fungus (Tinea Manuum)

She may have gotten it from touching the soil or a pet (dog or cat)

She will need to use antifungal medications. These medications should completely resolve the infection within a span of 6 weeks.
The medications are usually in the form of creams or lotions as well as oral medications which may be prescribed a doctor.
Let her start by getting any of these topical antifungals clotrimazole, econazole, or terbinafine cream.
She can also get Fulsin tablets.

However, she should try and see a doctor(dermatologist) if she hasn't seen any
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by UcheJoe(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hello,
Please, as regards the infections, kindly call me on 07089817304.
Either fungi or bacteria operate at cell level. We've gat safe world class natural products which taking it repairs from the cell level. Seeing is believing. Cheers
Re: My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) by UcheJoe(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
In addition, stay clear from any chemical cream or drugs. This will aggravate the whole spread. Contact me.for our alkaline products jaut to be safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics / Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) / Why Do Medical Practitioners Use Crazy Writing When Prescribing Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.