Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals (19728 Views)

BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by jiblotech2: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C has revealed that she is single and searching .Cee-c who seem to be in romantically involved with fellow housemate, Tobi disclosed this on Friday morning.

Recall that the pair were on Friday last week caught making out in the house recently.

According to her, although she is single and searching, she does not want to make herself available for any kind of guy.

“Me, I am single and searching but not available to just anyone.”

She further mentioned one Diddy who she claimed was her brother.

“For me Diddy outside the house is more of a brother than a lover,” Cee-c added.

Recall that Tobi and Cee-C were on Tuesday night caught on camera kissing.

However, their relation took a dramatic twist as Tobi nominated Cee-C for eviction on Monday.

Explaining his reasons for putting up Cee-C and her new partner Lolu up for eviction, Toby said, “This is my principle. This is my life and what I believe. The way Lolu is talking, it makes me feel so bad but I just want people to also see things my way.

more on #bbnaija @ https://www..com/tag/bbnaija/
https://www..com/bbnaija-2018-single-not-available-cee-c-reveals/

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Ikemefuna44: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
No one can put up with a sassy saucy stupid bimbo like you. If you are the only girl left for me to marry, I'll jejely embrace celibacy.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Ayodejioak(m): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
In about a decade from today, these ones will realized how they messed up their own lives

I wonder if these ones don't have families and stuff

What legacy are they leaving behind for their kids and future husband?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Teewhy2: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
“For me Diddy outside the house is more of a brother than a lover,”

see finishing.
Na wa ooo why will she publicly brother zone this guy that might have been making to his friends and anyone who cares to listen that she is Bae and that don't they know his bae that girl in BBN.
she might finally fall into the hands of the person who will not appreciate and treat her well.

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Andrewgame42: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Abeg who get connection here...I dey find work... I fit do any kind of job.... Thanks
Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by marvin906(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
indirect advertisement undecided undecided
buh this girl looks fvckable

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Desyner: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Big Brother is ya bobo for now.
Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
angry

i have nothing to say angry
lemme just go and make money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by olaolulazio(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Small boobs+slim tummy+ nice shape+ yam leg+ forming + mannerless = Cee C

That mannerless attitude is d cause of her ish.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by pautex: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
grin grin
Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Phelix01(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
U will soon be wise.... Yoruba language: WA to gbon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by ruggedmallaam(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
What type of figure of speech is this?
Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Awumen1313: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Only one cc I know, boys done grab Wetin I dey yarn
Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Alphasoar(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Diddy is already BrotherZoned.

Dasall grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Jh0wsef(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by phayvoursky(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
YOUR PROBLEM IS YOUR PROBLEM, THIS PROBLEM IS NOT MY PROBLEM.

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Ekiseme(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
No one can put up with a sassy saucy stupid bimbo like you.
If you are the only girl left for me to marry, I'll jejely embrace celibacy.
she doesn't give a fvck about you either.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by orumba(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
you have tried

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by cegxie(m): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
As If I care... Abeg GO nd rest Jare
Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by thatigboman: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
BBNaija Season 3 is now all about CeeC. Everything she says, everything she does is so analysed and so over analysed.
CeeC for the molla.
She is the very best.
Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by ayusco85(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
jiblotech2:
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C has revealed that she is single and searching .Cee-c who seem to be in romantically involved with fellow housemate, Tobi disclosed this on Friday morning.

Recall that the pair were on Friday last week caught making out in the house recently.

According to her, although she is single and searching, she does not want to make herself available for any kind of guy.

“Me, I am single and searching but not available to just anyone.”

She further mentioned one Diddy who she claimed was her brother.

“For me Diddy outside the house is more of a brother than a lover,” Cee-c added.

Recall that Tobi and Cee-C were on Tuesday night caught on camera kissing.

However, their relation took a dramatic twist as Tobi nominated Cee-C for eviction on Monday.

Explaining his reasons for putting up Cee-C and her new partner Lolu up for eviction, Toby said, “This is my principle. This is my life and what I believe. The way Lolu is talking, it makes me feel so bad but I just want people to also see things my way.

more on #bbnaija @ https://www..com/tag/bbnaija/
https://www..com/bbnaija-2018-single-not-available-cee-c-reveals/

Diddy right now after getting his friends zone memo from channel 198 in his own telly

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Show of Shame
Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ekiseme:
she doesn't give a fvck about you either.
mumu
Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Twoleni: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2018

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Abeg who get connection here...I dey find work... I fit do any kind of job.... Thanks

You go do labour work for my construction site?
Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Which guy will put up with this uncultured girl? It would be better to remain single if she's the only one available for marriage. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Who else doesn't a bleep.
Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by Hintboy: 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals by obxddon(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
Andrewgame42:
.....send me your CV including tour WhatsApp number....I belong to a group wia job posting is done everyday who knows u might be luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jenifa's diary Season 11 EP8 - UNWELCOME (Preview) / Bbnaija 2019 Was Cautioned Against Unwholesome Content Broadcast - NBC DG / BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.