|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,867,601 members, 6,881,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 May 2022 at 10:18 AM
|Some Job Openings by ikman52000(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2007|
Hi people these jobs could meet ur taste. If they do, then try ur hands on any.
All the best.
Position/Qualificat ion/Experience: (1) Business Development Manager: A BSc in a relevant field with good ICT knowledge.
(2) System Administrator: A BSc in relevant course with 3 to 5 years experience. An SCSA, MCSE or SCSA or Linux will be an added Advantage.
(3) Network Administrator: A BSc with 3 to 5 years experience with a CCNA or A+ certification.
(4) Oracle DBA: Applicant must be able to use UNIX operating system.
(5) Developer/Programme r: Applicant should be conversant with PL/SQL, forms and reports.
(6) Systems Integrators (Oracle Financials): A graduate in any discipline with accounting and finance background.
Contact: Send application and CV to: resumes@soft- alliances. com
Closing date: 15 March 2007
Sector: Publishing Company
Position: Management Trainees
Qualification/ Experience: A BA in the arts, social sciences, sciences or management sciences. Applicant must have completed the NYSC programme.
Contact: Send applications and CVs to: Longman@longmannige ria.com
Closing Date: 13 March 2007
Sector: Corporative Society
Position/Qualificat ion/Experience: (1) Accounts: An OND accounting/bookkeep ing with 5 years experience in an accounting firm.
(2) Account Clerks: An OND accounting/bookkeep ing with 2 years experience in an accounting firm.
(3) Typist/ Computer operator: An OND secretarial studies with certificate in Desktop publishing with 2 years experience.
Contact: Send application and CV (including 2 referees) in a sealed envelope marked “Coop Vacancy” Attn: Prof A.F Fagbenro-Beyiouku, At the top left hand corner of the envelope to: The deans Office, School of Basic Medical Sciences, college of medicine of the university of Lagos, Idi-Araba, PMB 12003,
2)Company: Saro AgroSciences Limited
Position/Qualificat ion/Experience: (1) Planning & Development Manager: A BSc management or the social sciences with 3 years work experience in the management of an FMCG company.
(2) Brand manager: A BSc agric sciences, Management or Social sciences with 3 years work experience in a brand management.
(3) Management Accountant: A BSc accounting or a related field with relevant experience. Applicant must be ICAN qualified with 3 years work experience.
(4) Financial Accountant: A BSc accounting or a related field with relevant experience.
(5) Process Management & Improvement Manager: A BSc accounting or a related field with relevant experience. Applicant must be ICAN qualified with 3 years work experience.
(6) Management Trainees (Sales & Marketing): A BSc Agricultural sciences with a minimum of 5 credit passes including math and English at not more than one sitting.
(7) Management Trainees (Accounting) A BSc accounting with passes including mathematics, and English language at not more than one sitting. Applicants should have a good command of English, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo.
Contact: Send applications and CVs to: info@saroagro. com or saro_agro@yahoo. com
Closing Date: 13 March 2007
3)RDSA - Rio Doce South Africa
Junior Geologist - International Trainee Programme CVRD is looking for high quality Geology graduates from Africa that will be trained and developed in CVRD Headquarter in Brazil and will return to their home country after the Programme, to work for CVRD in Africa. The International Trainee Programme has 18 months duration and is divided in 3 phases:
1) Induction and Integration in Africa (2 months): Trainees will be contracted until 1st of April and will be trained in Africa till June. During this time, they will receive Portuguese classes.
2) Development Programme in Brazil (from 6 to 12 months): The training programme in Brazil will start on June. The trainees will have one induction week and then will start the trainings in the appropriate area in CVRD.
3) Return to Home Country (until the 18th month): During this time, the trainee will practice what he/she has learned and will implement the project developed during the time in Brazil.
In 2007, CVRD is looking for graduates who fulfil the following profile:
•BSc (Hons) Geology (graduation between Jan 2004 and Jan 2007)
•Citizen of any country in Africa
•Advanced or fluent level of English language skills
•Flexible and Adaptable
•Project or career plan to work in his home country or in other countries in Africa
Date: 27 February 2007 City/Town: Johannesburg Location: Gauteng Wage/Salary: Neg. Start: 01/04/2007 Duration: 18 months Type: Full Time How to apply: Send your CV to the email indicated below until 7th of March 2007, or register at the website www.cvrd.com. br Company: RDSA - Rio Doce South Africa Contact: Hanna Meirelles Phone: Fax: Email: recruitment@ cvrd.co.za
5)WEB DEVELOPMENT, WEB DESIGN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
|Re: Some Job Openings by Tywoh(f): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2007|
Thanks for the info.
God Bless You
|Re: Some Job Openings by teeregis(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2007|
Ikman, thanks a lot man, I really appreciate theinformation. wish we could keep in touch often email@example.com
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50