Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! (4747 Views)

Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait / Are Demons Not Really Feeding On You? / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 07, 2018
Muafrika2:
grin

Have you seen crop circles online? Huge crop patterns

Although am curious why they only happen in Europe & US. Here we just have ancestors and their spirits grin

No I didn't saw crop circles. grin

It's just that there are evidences which suggest the presence of Aliens in ancient and medieval civilizations. The sightings of some genuine UFOs and creatures within are also evidences that they are here now.

The Cosmos is a very weird place. Anything is out there.
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by budaatum: 3:08am On Mar 07, 2018
Hear! Hear!
Bethor:

I laugh again at your ignorance when you say i do not believe in the almighty creator and also laugh at your ignorance when you say witches are responsible for African backwardness, the fact remains that it is people like you with same mentality as you that is keeping this great continent backward.
The trash they indoctrinate you in church is what you are displaying here, you can never be more christian that the European who own their religion.
Yes, African history and growth pattern was distorted by the Europeans and if you must know this was achieved heavily using religion as vehicle and tool, same Christianity you are professing..

I just wish Africans learn and accept whole heatedly more of their history, there religion and heritage instead of demonizing it and calling it satanic,demonic and pagan, all thanks to the European Christianity..

And as a reminder, our forefathers, call them anything you want to, idol worshipers/pagans, know the almighty creator and acknowledge his supremeness long before the whites ever set foot on African soil.

The church only just succeeded in indoctrinating you with "Anything that is not Churchy is evil and of the devil" and trust me even at this the church have apologize countless times to the great scientists of old whom they once demonize due to their experiment, same would be a hundred years from now and if you are alive would still benefit from the great God particle experiments which you are demonizing today.
Peace..!!!
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by budaatum: 3:20am On Mar 07, 2018
Lets be grateful aliens don't come to Nigeria, or has anyone heard of alien sightings there? Guess our alien retardation device scares them off or perhaps the fact we don't have enough light to be seen from outerspace means they can't see us from so far off. Those things creating crop circles, thereby wasting our much laboured after crops! Let us be very grateful indeed!
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by petra1(m): 5:41am On Mar 07, 2018
ifenes:

"Sons of Gods"

"Let us make man in our image"

"Chariot of fire"

So many more...... The bible is full of ET activities , including the ones that dinned with Abrahah( Enlil). Those were the gods edited to "God" of the bible. Let's not forget the book of Enoch got taken out because there was no way to edit it to cover up the ET descriptions in it.

Well in a sense but the beings that came to the earth are fallen angels . . God can not be compared to all these reptilian beings .
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by ifenes(m): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2018
petra1:

Well in a sense but the beings that came to the earth are fallen angels . . God can not be compared to all these reptilian beings .

The bible called them fallen angel, only the bible. The bible is based on a one sided story. Any story that opposes or exposed bible god was omitted.

According to the Sumerian tablets, Enuma Elish, and other books which predates the bible, a part of the Anunaki empire genetically downgraded the human DNA to make humans to make them worship them( like you do today). Did you notice the so called “fallen angels” taught humans science,astronomy, mathematics that you studied in school ? They even tried to genetically upgrade you, teach you stuff like meditations in order for you to awaken those Domant DNA and make you become like those you call god. Do you think god of the bible( actually gods/advance technology beings) want you to be like them ?

Read the bible well and discover things for yourself. Those fookers will go at any length to keep you enslaved, ask for tithes, sacrifice, demand worship.

Didn’t the serpent say” if you eat of the tree of life you will become like the dudes you call god ?” It’s been a game of manipulation and a one sided story. Think !

The serpent was not necessarily a serpent but those pre- adamites who escaped the genetic engineering done to our kind. Serpent was only a symbol of knowledge, those with knowledge. Did the serpent ask to be worship ? They never did but tried to illuminate you. After the war which destroyed the earth( as the bible said the earth was made desolate and without form) some of our ancestors went underground into the earth, escaped the wrath of the Anunaki beings. Genesis is a story of Atlantis.

2 Likes

Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by ifenes(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2018
BTW the Aliens are not necessarily demons. Some of them are just not emotional towards our feeling. They have always been around studying us, seeing how primitive we are. They won’t appear to you cos you are not mentally ready to see people who don’t look like you. They have existed for millions of years, they definitely know it’s best to keep you in the dark. Some have good intentions while the others don’t care. Some appear to humans as angel, while some are here to feed off your energy. Humans just like labelling things demons due to fearful beliefs

The same way we eat animals without emotions is the same way others can eat us. Nothing demonic about it.
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hati13:

No I didn't saw crop circles. grin

It's just that there are evidences which suggest the presence of Aliens in ancient and medieval civilizations. The sightings of some genuine UFOs and creatures within are also evidences that they are here now.

The Cosmos is a very weird place. Anything is out there.
Here,
https://www.livescience.com/26540-crop-circles.html

Hopefully its not a result of someone trying to be funny grin
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by Amberon11: 3:47am On Mar 08, 2018
On the contrary what they don't go close to is light.
budaatum:
Lets be grateful aliens don't come to Nigeria, or has anyone heard of alien sightings there? Guess our alien retardation device scares them off or perhaps the fact we don't have enough light to be seen from outerspace means they can't see us from so far off. Those things creating crop circles, thereby wasting our much laboured after crops! Let us be very grateful indeed!

1 Like

Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
Muafrika2:

Here,
https://www.livescience.com/26540-crop-circles.html

Hopefully its not a result of someone trying to be funny grin
The site is right. Crop circles do exist, but what we for sure don't know is who made them. Some of them are disturbing.

What do you say about them?
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hati13:

The site is right. Crop circles do exist, but what we for sure don't know is who made them. Some of them are disturbing.

What do you say about them?
I think it's people making them using magic. Seriously. Probably for occult purposes.
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Muafrika2:

I think it's people making them using magic. Seriously. Probably for occult purposes.
Don't you think those so called magic works are Alien works?

1 Like

Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by MrPRevailer(m): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
ifenes:

I don’t have a belief but if we go by what you call god, then which is a male figure, then there must be a goddess even if you choose to ignore that.

Unfortunately you got the bible interpreted to you, you regurgitate the same teachings in the church without reading for yourself. The bible although thoroughly edited still omitted the man who walked with god- Enoch. Wouldn’t it be nice to hear his side of the story. He claimed your god is a giant who flies in spaceship, took him to the moon and he saw the earth as a ball hanging in space. Do we call Enoch the first man to reach the moon ? Perhaps we should. But why was his story taken off the bible ? Abraham cooked dinner for god. He saw this being which the bible also claimed cannot be seen. What a contradiction!

This same male god commanded Moses to count the men and exclude the women, why ? Is a woman not as important as a man. Don’t ignore this question, please answer if you do have your own mind. Why do you worship a sexist god who is biased against women ? Creation is a combination of the male and female energy, why is it different when it comes to the god of the bible who should show example. I wonder why women idolise this sexist god. A goddess is more important than a god. A goddess would probably not ask for war and killing of other tribes, killing of first borns etc. This is why this god is got to be a reptilian who shows no emotions

This same being apparently fathered a child through a virgin...... what a story. A spirit god indeed. Open your eyes and see clearly. You are blind

I pray in the name of Jesus, may the Lord Almighty deliver you from the darkness and deception that you have been clouded by. May He give you a heart of wisdom and understanding and lead you in his ways, in Jesus powerful name. Amen.
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by MrPRevailer(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hati13:

You...are...being...sucked...into...deception.

From Atheism to Alien's religion.

May Almighty Jesus deliver you and bless you in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by ifenes(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
MrPRevailer:

I pray in the name of Jesus, may the Lord Almighty deliver you from the darkness and deception that you have been clouded by. May He give you a heart of wisdom and understanding and lead you in his ways, in Jesus powerful name. Amen.

Okay thanks. I will take that as a joke.

1 Like

Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hati13:

It depends on your definition of Aliens.

To me "alien" is a being that fits perfectly into my concept of demons. One man's alien is another man's demon grin
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Two Amens for that prayer cool

This one is a cultist. He'll need all the prayers he can get grin
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
MrPRevailer:

You...are...being...sucked...into...deception.

From Atheism to Alien's religion.

May Almighty Jesus deliver you and bless you in Jesus name. Amen.
My religion isn't Alien and I'm not being deceptive because Alien, Science and God/gods can go hand to hand.
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Muafrika2:

It depends on your definition of Aliens.

To me "alien" is a being that fits perfectly into my concept of demons. One man's alien is another man's demon grin
So will the antichrist be an Alien from your perspective? grin
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hati13:

So will the antichrist be an Alien from your perspective? grin

It depends on ones understanding of what the anti Christ is. I will leave it at that. (This one has the potential to start evenue bigger arguments cheesy)
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 10, 2018
Muafrika2:

It depends on ones understanding of what the anti Christ is. I will leave it at that. (This one has the potential to start evenue bigger arguments cheesy)
Do you literally take all the statements in the Bible as true?
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2018
Hati13:

Do you literally take all the statements in the Bible as true?

The bible is differentiated into parts with various styles of writing. Some parts are literal - like the journey from Egypt, rule of judges, Kings. That's a huge part of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, numbers, deutronomy, judges, Kings, and all the way into the captivity of Israel. That period is in nehemiah, ezrah, Esther, lamentations.

The prophetic books are the parts of the bible that are mostly not literal. Except huge parts of Revelation. The bible is clear about this. Severally as the prophets write, they also write that God told them to "hide" it. So most of the prophesies in the books of the prophets concorning the future are not literal. I'll show you examples of that ...

Isaiah 8:16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law [/b]among my disciples.

Isaiah 29:11 And [b]the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed
, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Hosea 12:10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets.

Ezekiel 20:49 Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?

The seals are what makes certain aspects of the bible less literal and more proverbial, using similes, signs, and use of stories to cover up spiritual secrets. There is a reason ... to blind some people...

2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same veil untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which veil is done away in Christ.

So yes.

Some parts are literal - the historical accounts and accounts of actual activities of people as they went on about their business. The rituals, while people did them, are parables and have hidden meanings. So do prophets who hid what they actually saw in stories, similitudes, parables, and various other styles of hiding truths.

The book of revelation is different though ... most of it is not sealed. It is an actual depiction of the spiritual realm... Instead of using stories of known histoorical nations, Kings, like other prophets do, John uses the description of the spirits(rulers, powers and principalities) he saw. He is repeatedly told ... do not hide/seal this ... in fact, the whole book is about the breaking of seals/hidden truths.

Except something that the Seven thunders said, it is hidden and lost somewhere in his account of the revelation he received ...

And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
Revelation:10:4

I love this question ...

1 Like

Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 11, 2018
Muafrika2:

The bible is differentiated into parts with various styles of writing. Some parts are literal - like the journey from Egypt, rule of judges, Kings. That's a huge part of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, numbers, deutronomy, judges, Kings, and all the way into the captivity of Israel. That period is in nehemiah, ezrah, Esther, lamentations.

The prophetic books are the parts of the bible that are mostly not literal. Except huge parts of Revelation. The bible is clear about this. Severally as the prophets write, they also write that God told them to "hide" it. So most of the prophesies in the books of the prophets concorning the future are not literal. I'll show you examples of that ...

The seals are what makes certain aspects of the bible less literal and more proverbial, using similes, signs, and use of stories to cover up spiritual secrets. There is a reason ... to blind some people...

So yes.

Some parts are literal - the historical accounts and accounts of actual activities of people as they went on about their business. The rituals, while people did them, are parables and have hidden meanings. So do prophets who hid what they actually saw in stories, similitudes, parables, and various other styles of hiding truths.

The book of revelation is different though ... most of it is not sealed. It is an actual depiction of the spiritual realm... Instead of using stories of known histoorical nations, Kings, like other prophets do, John uses the description of the spirits(rulers, powers and principalities) he saw. He is repeatedly told ... do not hide/seal this ... in fact, the whole book is about the breaking of seals/hidden truths.

Except something that the Seven thunders said, it is hidden and lost somewhere in his account of the revelation he received ...

I love this question ...
What is your reason to take the Genesis literally when it's against in many things against science?
Re: Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2018
Hati13:

What is your reason to take the Genesis literally when it's against in many things against science?
The concept Science is not different from the concept of religion. They are both based on belief.

Science is claiming about as much unverifiable theories as religion is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! / More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State / Speaking In Tongues: Is It Real Language Or Garrulous Babble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.