Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Rccg March 2018 Holy Communion Service(01/03/2018) Stronger Than Your Enemies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg March 2018 Holy Communion Service(01/03/2018) Stronger Than Your Enemies (488 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg March 2018 Holy Communion Service(01/03/2018) Stronger Than Your Enemies by 4reala(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
MARCH 2018 HOLY COMMUNION SERVICE

THEME: STRONGER THAN YOUR ENEMIES - PART 3 (GIVE ME THIS MOUNTAIN)

MINISTERING: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE

DATE: 1ST MARCH, 2018

Let somebody shout Halleluyah.... Halleluyah!
BIBLE TEXT: John 6:56.
He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me and I in Him
Our theme for this Special Holy Ghost Service is "Give me this Mountain"
This is a request to the Almighty God by asking God to give you a Mountain.
Before He grants that request; you need to ask yourself: Can I take on the Mountain? Do I have what it takes to take on the Mountain?
In Luke 14:28-32, the bible says if you want to build a tower, then the first thing to do is to sit down and count the cost. Do I have enough resources to finish the house? You ask yourself if He gives me the Mountain, will I be able to take it on? Or He said in the bible that if a king is about to engage in a war, the king should check if he has the resources to deal with the enemies.
If God decides to give you a Mountain, are you sure you have what it takes to take it on?
Strength is an internal thing, and not external. Somebody can be big and weak and someone may be skinny but strong.
That is why in Judges 16:4-6; the Philistines asked Delilah to ask Samson what is the secret of your strength that can tear lion into two (2) parts and uproot the gate of a city.
Jesus Christ said in John 6:56 that if you eat my body and drink my blood then I will dwell in you. And if Jesus Christ is dwelling in you according to 1 John 4:4, then you can say boldly that greater is He that is me than he that is in the world.
In Christ, you can take on any mountain and you will overcome.
When you therefore come to the Lord's Table, then you have come to receive direction, strength and supernatural abilities. The kind of strength that overcomes.
Holy Communion is a meal of Champions and Overcomers and the bible kept on saying that you should not eat it unworthily. If you do so, it can make you weak, make you sickly and can kill you - 1 Corinthians 11:29.
That is why if anyone is here now and is not genuinely Born Again, such must not take the Holy Communion.
So if you are here tonight and you know that you are yet to surrender your life to Jesus Christ; please do so now before we go into the Holy Communion proper. So I will count 1 to 5 for you to come and stand before the altar now. Tonight, we will pray for your salvation and the way will be opened for you to partake of the Holy Communion.
As you are in front of the altar now: Cry to God to please save your soul while the rest of us will stretch our hands towards them and begin to intercede on their behalf - pray to God that He should wash them clean of their sin and give them a New Beginning. And also for God to accept them into the family of God.

ADMINISTRATION OF THE HOLY COMMUNION
So when you take the bread tonight pray that Power Greater than all the other powers will flushed out anything that is not of God in you.
As soon as daddy gives the go ahead and the bread is served, you can eat it. When they served you the wine hold on to it so that all of us can drink it together.

PRAYER ON WINE: Father give us the Strength and Power that i need to overcome any mountain, to scatter all those enemies who gather against me, to bring and pull down the wall of Jericho, to be More than Conqueror, and to testified that the Greater One dwells in me. Please release such Power to me afresh Almighty God tonight.
... May you from tonight be far far Stronger than all your enemies in Jesus Mighty Name we pray.
If you believed that it is done, let me hear you shout Halleluyah... Halleluyah!!!
Let us now take our offerings to say Thank you Jesus for the body broken for us and the blood shed for us. Dance to the nearest basket to drop it and celebrate with your neighbour.

CLOSING PRAYERS
The Almighty God will bless you. He will bless your offerings and use it for His Glory. And He will give you Permanent Victory over Poverty in Jesus Mighty Name we pray.
... Let me hear somebody shout Halleluyah ... Halleluyah!!!

COMPILATIONS BY
MOSES DURODOLA
RCCG, JESUS SANCTUARY
LAGOS PROVINCE 9

(1) (Reply)

The Chronology Of Jesus' Death, Burial And Resurrection / Today's Word. / What Pope Francis Told Me About Killings In Nigeria – Onaiyekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.