Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Can Anyone Still Remember The Altercation Between The Great Zik And Dr* *chuba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Anyone Still Remember The Altercation Between The Great Zik And Dr* *chuba (2736 Views)

The Great Zik didn't learn well from history. My Brother Is Now The VC Of UNN. / What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Still Remember The Altercation Between The Great Zik And Dr* *chuba by BABANGBALI: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
*CAN ANYONE STILL REMEMBER THE ALTERCATION BETWEEN THE GREAT ZIK AND DR* *CHUBA OKADIGBO WHEN THE LATTER WAS POLITICAL ADVISER TO PRESIDENT SHAGARI?*

We should learn never to insult our elders

*Can you still recall
THE RANTING OF AN ANT?*
Now read this...

*Chuba Okadigbo to Zik.*
Your statements can be likened to the Ranting of an Ant.

*Zik to Okadigbo.*
My boy, may you live to your full potential, ascend to as dizzy a height as is possible for anyone of your political description in your era to rise.
May you be acknowledged world-wide as you rise like an eagle atop trees, float among the clouds, preside over the affairs of fellow men...as leaders of all countries pour into Nigeria to breath into her ear.

But then, Chuba, if it is not the tradition of our people that elders are roundly insulted by young men before the world as you have unjustly
done to me, may your reign come to an abrupt and shattering close.

As you look ahead, Chuba, as you see the horizon, dedicating a great marble palace
that is the envy of the world, toasted by the most powerful men in the land, may the great big hand of fate snatch it all away from you. Just as it appears as if nothing can possibly go away.

Chuba, as you look forward to hosting the world's most powerful leader and shaking his
hand, as you begin to smell the recognition and leadership of the Igbo people, may the crown fall off your head and your political head fall off your shoulders.

None of my words will come to pass, Chuba, until you have risen to the very height of your power and glory and health, but then you
will be hounded and humiliated and disgraced out of office, your credibility and your name in tatters forever....."

Foregoing was excerpt from the content of reply from the Late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, while reacting to Chuba Okadigbo's insult passed on to Zik dubbed as the
" *ranting of an ant"*
You will agree that everything Zik said came to pass on Chuba Okadigbo before his death.

So it is always better to play the Omoluabi role model, even while discharging any dirty job, Political Spokesmen are admonished to take caution, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Still Remember The Altercation Between The Great Zik And Dr* *chuba by MonPro: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Those words came to pass oo! Chai!

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Still Remember The Altercation Between The Great Zik And Dr* *chuba by chuksjuve(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Be careful how you tAlk to elders undecided
Re: Can Anyone Still Remember The Altercation Between The Great Zik And Dr* *chuba by Yyeske(m): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
I hope IPOB miscreants are reading this

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Still Remember The Altercation Between The Great Zik And Dr* *chuba by nkwuocha: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hmmmmm. Even Zik is not that highly respected in igboland. The BIAFRA warlord is no march 4 Zik.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Still Remember The Altercation Between The Great Zik And Dr* *chuba by orion7: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Yyeske:
I hope IPOB miscreants are reading this

I hope zombies are reading and taking note.

I hope they have 1 neuron in their head to take note

I hope they are not just drinking buharis poo direct from his flaccid _anus just like their patron yaya bello

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Still Remember The Altercation Between The Great Zik And Dr* *chuba by orion7: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
nkwuocha:
Hmmmmm. Even Zik is not that highly respected in igboland. The BIAFRA warlord is no march 4 Zik.

ikemba is more loved than zik in igbo land
even chuba wouldn't have dared

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Still Remember The Altercation Between The Great Zik And Dr* *chuba by Yyeske(m): 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
orion7:

I hope zombies are reading and taking note.

I hope they have 1 neuron in their head to take note

I hope they are not just drinking buharis poo direct from his flaccid _anus just like their patron yaya bello
Same way IPOB insulted Zik is the same way they'll get their biafra

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Still Remember The Altercation Between The Great Zik And Dr* *chuba by orion7: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Yyeske:
Same way IPOB insulted Zik is the same way they'll get their biafra
same way zombies and afonja hoisted the daura illiterate on nigeria. same way they will go to daura with him. nd die with him

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In Danger Israel Under Attack Happening Now / Next Level. Pics. / PDP Campaign Rally In Gwaram Jigawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.