Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,849 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Comedian Ushbebe Has to Say About DJ Cuppy’s Skills As A DJ Has Gone Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Comedian Ushbebe Has to Say About DJ Cuppy’s Skills As A DJ Has Gone Viral (746 Views)

Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo / DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comedian Ushbebe Has to Say About DJ Cuppy’s Skills As A DJ Has Gone Viral by holuwertobex(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nigerian comedian and actor, Justice Emonaerere Nuagbe, popularly known as Ushbebe,in his last show described Femi Otedola’s daughter DJ Cuppy as a wack disc jockey.

The stand up comedian took a swipe at the the DJ and also her her her billionaire father, Femi Otedola.

The video which was posted by Hip Tv showed Ushbebe at The Chronicles Of Ushbebe Live doing what he knows how to do the best, making people laugh. It was during the show that he made fun Dj Cuppy and called her a wack disc jockey.

Download video here
https://hitng.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/THAT-MOMENT-WHEN-USHBEBE-CALLED-DJ-CUPPY-WACK-HitNg.mp4

https://hitng.com.ng/2018/03/02/what-comedian-ushbebe-hasto-say-about-dj-cuppys-skills-as-a-dj-has-gone-viral/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: What Comedian Ushbebe Has to Say About DJ Cuppy’s Skills As A DJ Has Gone Viral by Fakura: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
But at least she gives good head. A friend of mine who is a regular at quilox where she DJs occasionally once received head from a partially tipsy DJ cuppy, and he said it was the best head he had ever received.
Re: What Comedian Ushbebe Has to Say About DJ Cuppy’s Skills As A DJ Has Gone Viral by Jakumo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fakura:
But at least she gives good head. A friend of mine who is a regular at quilox where she DJs occasionally once received head from a partially tipsy DJ cuppy, and he said it was the best head he had ever received.

Hey that is a significant qualification for sure. Not all women know how to gobble the 'gator right.
Re: What Comedian Ushbebe Has to Say About DJ Cuppy’s Skills As A DJ Has Gone Viral by Kobicove(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2018
Fakura:

People lie a lot about these things...only make such disclosure if you actually witnessed it and saw with your own eyes! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Pair Of "LIFU" Saved / Model Corps Member Flashes Ni*pples, Boobs In Wet NYSC Crested Vest / Juliet Ibrahim And Rapper Boyfriend Are Allegedly "Two Unfaithful Lovers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.