Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (61248 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by PastorLucifer: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
tosyne2much:
7. Out of frustration, they become so tough and graduate into feminists and begin to throw tantrums online.

Pocohantas

8 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
AreaFada2:
This Tosyn na weyrey! grin cheesy
Nailed it big time.
No mind me jawe cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by PastorLucifer: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
tosyne2much:
5. The way they sit down in their houses on valentine's day when their friends have gone out with their boyfriends

Pocohantas

8 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Mekanus(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
tosyne2much:
9. They devise strategies on how to use pregnancy to trap the brother down since their parents wan pour sand for their garri
That nyansh though, chai!!! kiss kiss
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by PastorLucifer: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
tosyne2much:
3. They become so active on social media pretending to be whiling away time

Pocohantas

15 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by PastorLucifer: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
tosyne2much:
6. They join "being single rocks", "men are worthless", "I don't need a man to be happy", "all men are the same" crew

Pocohantas 100%

12 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by ikukuhero: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Very silly and senseless thread by a myopic person.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lefulefu i would like to hear your own view points with regards to the topic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by fortunes0215(m): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
tosyne2much:
7. Out of frustration, they become so tough and graduate into feminists and begin to throw tantrums online.
Example Funmi Iyanda

6 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by lereinter(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
tosyne2much:
9. They devise strategies on how to use pregnancy to trap the brother down since their parents wan pour sand for their garri

common see yansh
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by efavour: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
tosyne2much:
wicked guy, I don't know weather to laugh or just slap you .lol
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
efavour:
wicked guy, I don't know weather to laugh or just slap you .lol
Hahaha funny u cheesy I hope you enjoy the post baba?

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by ekestic1976(f): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
velai:
When they eventually wake up in the morning and discover that number 10 was actually a dream...
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
tosyne2much:
1. When they remember how they've lost good men out of youthful exuberance
Guy when will you ever post something productive? Always women/girls this and that.
No be your mates dey create technological inventions daily?
It will never be well with whoever did this to you.
Manage get small shame please for the sake of your mother.

I am old and frustrated,? lmao yes. still get a life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Boyooosa(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
tosyne2much:
4. When reality dawn on them they stop dreaming about imaginary houses and cars. By this time, man na man as long as he get two legs
Three legs u mean to say here... Haha

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Tosin nor go kill person grin
Abeg who be dat babe with dat nyash.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
dumo1:

Lefulefu i would like to hear your own view points with regards to the topic grin grin grin
there"s nothing i can say on this cos tosin has said it all cheesy cheesy cheesy
but wait oo bros grin
tell me dat a lady position herself like dis for bed and e no go enter my mind to give her belle grin
why all these ladies be tempting us like this na sad

6 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
KhaleesiAdaz:

Guy when will you ever post something productive? Always women/girls this and that.
No be your mates dey create technological inventions daily?
It will never be well with whoever did this to you.
Manage get small shame please for the sake of your mother.

I am old and frustrated,? lmao yes. still get a life
Eeehyah.. E don pain this one

Sorry ehn.. I feel your pains cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc
Lefulefu

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Gkemz: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
This is applicable to most nairaland ladies who joined feminist group.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by vuc1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Not easy to be a woman though.From the monthly thing to carrying one ball for 9 months to leaving your family home where you have been spending your life since you were born into living with someone with a different family tradition.Then the nigga will be ordering you around telling you where to go and where not to go.Before you visit your family you take permission from him even your own family wouldn't want you to overstay since you're now married.You change your surname and a whole lot of other things.Chai I salute every good woman it's not easy.
God knows I can't cope.But some ladies get wahala shaa.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
The ones that are after celebrities they'll never meet in real life

4 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Proffeluczy1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:
hmm..lemme charge phone first undecided

for why?
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by dollyjoy(f): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
tosyne2much:
No mind me jawe cheesy
I wonder What you are feeling like. You just write anything that appeal or seem true to you and dare try to shove it down our throat as "what is". Rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by lincs25(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
The points are good! my girl friend runaway from me because I don't have a car and hook up with a guy that has been using his dad car to lure women. now she want me back when she discovered the guy emptiness. But I am not ready to welcome her back.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
lincs25:
The points are good! my girl friend runaway from me because I don't have a car and hook up with a guy that has been using his dad car to lure women. now she want me back when she discovered the guy emptiness. But I am not ready to welcome her back.
So what do you intend to do with her bro?
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
tosyne2much:

Cc
Lefulefu
grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
HeWrites:

Same way you make Nonsense comment wink
Errr, you aren't relevant. Swerve. smiley
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
I don't understand how people find shallow write-ups to be entertaining. Lala must be really silly for pushing this trash to FP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hahaha....Tosyne2much ...Longest time , since u chop that deal with Palmchat u just abandon us here ...ko da ooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
macmiral:

Yehhhhh!!!

Wariz diz seee yansh!!!

*faints*
haha u are in the ukwu spirit brother grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
tosyne2much:

Cc
Lefulefu

Yes it really pained me. A nuisance like you should have been prevented but no, they just had to do.

Still think about getting a life

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.