Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again (36113 Views)

Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! / Read Over 1,000 Books With Just N500! / See The Man That Won Made $100,000 From One Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by vikeyz(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
buildelicool:

send me one buildelicool@yahoo.com

It comes with a price
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by goodyvin02(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Physika:
Check your mailbox @Xbee007
Pls sir send the book for me too goodnessama02@gmail.com
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Xbee007(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
goodyvin02:

Pls sir send the book for me too goodnessama02@gmail.com
Check your email for the book.

My personal rating of two Mario Puzo's novel.
The Godfather. 9.5/10
Fools Die 7/10.

Physika, dont bother sending it again, I have done that.
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by goodyvin02(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Xbee007:

My personal rating of two Mario Puzo's novel. The Godfather. 9.5/10 Fools Die 7/10.
thanks a lot, I appreciate that
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Xbee007(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
goodyvin02:

thanks a lot, I appreciate that
You are welcome.
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by kazyhm(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2018
mixter:
Attitude is everything by Jeff Keller

keith harreth
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by MexManuel(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2018
Americanah.
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by mixter(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2018
kazyhm:

keith harreth
. Thanks for the correction .
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Femiblacky(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
Great nairalanders, You can now Get any books of your choice now directly to your mail or whatsapp , Academic textbooks from all specializations , Novels of great authors,fiction,melodrama, sci-fi, paralegal, crime, comedy, Adventure etc at the rate of #300. Contact me on 081.0.603.999.8 for your books now!!!!
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by lordcnn(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2018
the malazan book of the fallen by steven erikson
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Femiblacky(m): 5:48am On Aug 09, 2018
GOOD NEWS!!!
The Person you will be in 5 years from today is based on the books you read and the people you surround yourself with today.
LEADERS are always READERS.
You can now convert your mobile phones/tablets to a MOBILE LEARNING CENTRE.
You can receive ANY BOOK by ANY AUTHOR in ANY FIELD of LEARNING/LIFE in e-format into your mobile device in minutes ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD from our ONLINE BOOKSTORE.
A OUR RICH STOCK offers you e-books by ANY AUTHOR you think of in the following categories.
➡Education( Early years to Tertiary)
➡Marriage/Relationship
➡Motivational
➡Finance
➡Politics
➡Health
➡Dressmaking& Photography
➡Business & Management
➡Sales & Marketing
➡Customer Service/Relations
➡Parenting
➡Engineering
➡Accounting
➡Baking/Confectionery
➡Public Speaking
➡Creative Writing
➡Novels etc
➡ We mean ANYTHING!
All your ordered ebooks will be sent directly into your Phones/Tablets in minutes ANYWHERE you are in the World.
WHAT DOES IT COST ME?
The good news is that your first ordered book is FREE and any other costs from #300 per book ( payment thru bank transfer).
Connect with us on whatsapp with 08106039998 or Call 08078440686
TRY US TODAY AND YOU WILL BE SHOCKED WITH THE UNBELIEVABLE AUTHORS/TITLES OF BOOKS WE'VE GOT IN OUR OVER FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND eBOOK COLLECTION.
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Centino: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2018
The Dice Mam - Luke Rhinehart
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by nwadiuko1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Physika:

Yes, I have the soft copy.
bro i just sae this thread.... any book by mario puzo will do.... nwadiukoprincewill@gmail.com
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by nwadiuko1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
Xbee007:

My personal rating of two Mario Puzo's novel.
The Godfather. 9.5/10
Fools Die 7/10.

bro i just stumbled upon this thread..... i need any mario puzo's book i can lay hands on nwadiukoprincewill@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by mkpurumma090(f): 1:12am On May 12, 2019
mkpurumma090:
Purple Hibiscus By Adiiche Ngozi

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Femiblacky(m): 3:51pm On May 12, 2019
nwadiuko1:
bro i just stumbled upon this thread..... i need any mario puzo's book i can lay hands on nwadiukoprincewill@gmail.com
thanks

Do you still need his books??
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by nwadiuko1(m): 4:06pm On May 12, 2019
Femiblacky:

Do you still need his books??
thanks I've read most now
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Oladoyinipede: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
(1)tomorrow died yesterday.(2)the day of the jackal by frederick forsythe.(3)across the gulf by dul johnson.(4)second class citizen by buchi emecheta.
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Callertunez: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Please who has the pdf of 'the power of self confidence' by Brian Tracy...

1 Like

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Femiblacky(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Callertunez:

Its available for N300, you can message me on WhatsApp via signature
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Hakeem12(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Callertunez:
I do
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Callertunez: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2019
Hakeem12:
I do
Wow.... Thank you.. Gotten it already...
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Surulady: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Pls do you have the soft copy?kindly send to me if you do. Atairuaminah@gmail.com
Treasure17:
The joys of motherhood.
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Treasure17(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Surulady:
Pls do you have the soft copy?kindly send to me if you do. Atairuaminah@gmail.com
I don't but you can get it online.
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Seame4real(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Please help me with anything good to read���
Simisoluwa4real@gmail.com
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Geosystem(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Kiddogarcia:
The testament,pelican brief,both by John Grisham

I have all this books. Have you read the firm, also authored by John Grisham?
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Geosystem(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
femo86:
Ali and Simbi grin grin grin

If you know, you know

Ali is now an Alhaji based in Daura...
Simbi is a proud Grandmother of 10, based in UK

This book brings back this nostalgia that always take me back in time.
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Kaycee54321(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
Forget-me-not.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by sirBLUNT: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
VampireeM I'm looking for this book

We need new names by Nobiolet bulawaya any link pls?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by illicit(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
lovina2477:
Rage of Angels

Hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lonely Days- A Review / Love, Lies And Divorce(lld) / Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Prize In 1986 (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.