Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again (36169 Views)

Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! / Read Over 1,000 Books With Just N500! / See The Man That Won Made $100,000 From One Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by jakesbaba: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
Time Changes yesterday by Nyengi Koin

The title of this book makes me want to read it. I'll look for it.
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
Candy by Terry Southern I found in my oldmans library, nice read
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Walexybobo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fools Die. By Mario Puzo.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by ezimo777(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by missyQween(f): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Purple Hibiscus After by Anna Tod.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by BOOMnaija(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
1. Power of positive thinking.

2. Bring out the magic in your mind.

3. Bloodlines of the illuminati.

4. Rich dad, poor dad.

5. Things fall apart.

6. The Dan vinci code.

7. The art of war.

8. The holy Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by ifymorena(f): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
Safer dead by James Hadley chase
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by emmykey0128(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
Jokes women won't laugh at, I can read it a million times without getting bored
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by jospepper(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
James Hardley Chase series.
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by zena2009(f): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Under the udala trees by Chinelo Okparanta .
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by duketunde: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Manhattan Nocturne, Eleventh commandment, Lord of the Rings (Trilogy) and Under the lake
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Nackzy: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Rich Dad Poor Dad
4 Cardinals of Money

1 Like

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Twist4u: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. The Eight Habits also. By Stephen Covey. Quotes: there is a space between Stimulus n Response, in that space lies our power to choose, in that choice lies our ability to grow, change n develop in life. 2. Leaders are neither born nor made, they are self made through chosen choices, if they observe more discipline, their ability to choose increases.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by PastorLucifer: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Butch & Sundance: The Early Days
by D. R. Bensen

This rare book is hands down the best ever written. I'll repeat this anywhere without flinching.
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
Things fall apart - Chinua Achebe (I have read this book up to 10 times if not more.) cheesy
Dan Brown's Trilogy
Hold up - Terri Fields
The Hunger games - Suzanne Collins
Animal Farm. - George Orwell
The Rules of Life - Richard Templar
About the Holy Bible - Robert Green Ingersoll
Why I am an Agnostic - Robert Green Ingersoll

I LOVE THESE BOOKS
YOU SHOULD TRY THEM. Thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Burger01(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
Borne Identity.... Robert Ludlum cheesy
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Niwdog(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
eTECTIVe:
The Bible... It Neva gets old and there's always a new message everytime
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Absuchat(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Advanced c++

Introduction to JavaScript

Java exposed

Python for beginners

Artificial intelligence for beginners

Electronics for electronics students

Machine designing

Automobile engineering for students

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by duketunde: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
You find him' I will fix him - James Hadley Chase

1 Like

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Enmas078(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
D. O Fagunwa's books and Ngugi wa' Thiongo
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by HomeOfMe(f): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Rovingheights:
Yesterday was world book day and still in the spirit of celebration,

Mention that book you'll never get tired of reading and why.

you can also drop your favorite quotes from the book

As a voracious reader, I have a lot of books
Here's one;

Working on a Dream by G. Fagbure
Over the years, I have come to understand that if you keep your ears, your eyes and most importantly your mind open, you may never have to search for knowledge. A lot of things happen when you pay attention

Lets have yours

Pacesetters series- SISI

1 Like

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Originalsly: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Master of the Game......Sydney Sheldon.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Wahala90: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
sKeetz:
my book of bible stories.

Its fun reading through the myths and fables that make up the scam called Christianity. grin grin grin

Your problem is that you don't even know how to conceal your foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by PrinceGallant: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
القرءآن الكريم

The Holy Qur'an

1 Like

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by piagetskinner(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
the calvary road by Roy Hession

nawa ooo I thought Nigerians didn't like reading... see so many book titles I gyave never heard of..
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by undisputednesta(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Wow. I respect all u of dat made mention of James Hardley Chase, Sidney Sheldon, John Graham, Robert Ludlum etc (cos I read most of the above if not all). But i feel you guys have to read Jeffrey Archer to make ur list complete cos he is d best. U name it:

Kane & Abel
The Eleventh Commandments
Honour among thieves
Prisoners of Birth
As the crow flies
The prodigal daughter

And so on. Jeffrey is just so outstanding.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by higherpower: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
1. The Holy Bible
2. Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Treasure17(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
AyamConfidence:
very beautiful book....Sad though she was not well rewarded
You are right cause at the end of the story, you will discover that there's no joy in joys of motherhood afterall. The book is full of emotions

1 Like

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by haibe(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
As you think: James Allen
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by joepentwo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Akpan and the smuggler

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by adetes: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Quran
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by andycom(m): 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
All John Grisham books

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Video: High School Girls Caught Having Sex In The Classroom / Lonely Days- A Review / Love, Lies And Divorce(lld)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.