Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (31779 Views)

Study Shows Iphones Are 167 Times More Prone To Hacking Than Other Brands / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
I am sick and tired of the hype that goes with the iphone. TECNO Mobile is definitely a superior alternative to it. With the recent release of the Camon CM, TECNO is definitely setting the pace.

There are 5 reasons I will always chose the Camon CM over iphone

1) The 18:9 ratio display for the Camon CM. This is an amazing feature of the Camon CM that makes the movie viewing feature an awesome experience. This ensures that there are no black screen edges when watching a video.

2) The Andriod OS – The android OS is the most versatile platform for phone users. Who needs a phone that doesn’t encourage you to share data?. The Camon CM comes with the latest Nuogat 7.0 andriod platform, with HIOS 2.0 (ask around, the HIOS 2.0 is to die for)

3) The Eye Care Feature: Did you know that the Camon CM comes with an awesome feature that automatically adjusts the light setting for reading at night. This would go a long way in making sure we don’t get blind from technology… lol.

4) It’s Super Light Weight – who wants a phone that gives you muscle bags on your fingers?

5) It’s Super affordable!... with just #47,000 I can get this awesome phone with great specs. I don’t need to break the bank.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by eTECTIVe(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oga U are sick and tired becos poverty is a disease. Na Pesin wey no get money for stout dey use d bitter taste as excuse not to like it... Enjoy ur camon as it is wat u can afford. Wen U get money, d only Tecno U will remember and rate is d Singer of PANA

361 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Akashi(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
This guy must be mad sha

Tell me if iPhone doesn't beat every shitt you listed here

Reply with facts not bullshit

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
U dey compare tecno with iphone abi?

Its like comparing seun osewa to spambot grin

Nonsense!!!

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Ajeborhustler1: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Joke of the century.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by pioukul1: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
I don't think the guy is mad. lol..
He has a point tho. The iphone is truly highly overrated. I own an iphone, but the pictures of the Camon series are to die for.

Akashi:
This guy must be mad sha

35 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
lol.. i don't sound bitter, do I?

It's a shame tho ... if iphone users can ask their friends who use a camon CM, to take pictures with it. What happened to the iphone camera? ... lol.

eTECTIVe:
Oga na Pesin wey no get money for stout dey use d bitter taste as excuse... Enjoy ur camon as it is wat u can afford

12 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
where would you like to begin with comparisons?
is it Camera?
or Ram?
Or Display?
or ROM?
or Battery?
or OS?

Please what?... You should learn to sit down and do your assignments before talking?

Akashi:
This guy must be mad sha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Hayweezy01(m): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
We need to arrest the person supplying you weed. So Tecno is better than iPhone? grin grin

You should have just done a review of the phone without comparing.

48 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Ovie56(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
all these agents sha ..... .... but thia one deserve slap

20 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by PureMe01: 1:13am On Mar 03, 2018
pioukul1:
I don't think the guy is mad. lol..
He has a point tho. The iphone is truly highly overrated. I own an iphone, but the pictures of the Camon series are to die for.

a tecno marketer who can't do without an iPhone sighted

23 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Timileyin1234(m): 2:17am On Mar 03, 2018
Does Camon CM allow portrait mode in camera

Abi na Iphone no get night shift mode

If u are reading online and u don’t know the meaning of a word. U can press the word and hold it. It will bring look up for u and it will take to dictionary. Can camon CM do that

U com dey compare cm whey dey lag with almighty Iphone
Oponu omo!!!
If u think small, you earn small
If u think big, you earn big

27 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by pioukul1: 7:01am On Mar 03, 2018
As always, you are entitled to your opinion. let's compare specs and functionality, and you will see that the Camon CM will still win.

Timileyin1234:
Does Camon CM allow portrait mode in camera
Abi na Iphone no get night shift mode
U com dey compare cm whey dey lag with almighty Iphone
Oponu omo!!!
If u think small, you earn small
If u think big, you earn big

3 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Juell(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2018
WRONG! Haba tecno agent u no even compare tecno with other China phones na almighty iPhone u go for?
Tecno still gat a looooooooong way to go O

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by hella48: 7:17am On Mar 03, 2018
lol
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Viicfuntop(f): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2018
I just noticed it’s mostly Techno users that makes this comparisons.

3 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by kalvoken(m): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2018
This was how they rejected an educated young leader for a a certificatless walking corps.

Just imagine what someone's brain processed and he himself has no shame that he put it out.

GetMeRight:

Did you mean Jonathan? We didn't reject Jona outrightly, we gave him chance twice and he proved himself to be a clueless man and disaster. And of course, he's an embarrassment to the academic world, a man with very low IQ.

enjoy your tecno camon buhari. soon, you will upgrade to Itel

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by xynerise: 7:19am On Mar 03, 2018
Tecno online team doing their work

2 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by MrMakaveli20(m): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2018
Na who nor get money go say beer dey bitter. comparing iPhone and Tecno phones is like comparing Buhari and the Prime Minister of Australia. dem nor be mate

10 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Seequadry(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2018
All this ranting sef.... Op just note out some facts.... Counter him with yours and stop assuming every techno users can't afford dat overhyped iPhone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 03, 2018
Poverty na him dey make person talk say Ponmo sweet pass shaki!!!!Keep your Tecno,IPhone X is in the building!!!

6 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Lordkratus(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2018
a white man's discovery and finally he does rating and place iPhone amongst the top phones in the world. a guy from alaba that doesn't even know how to make a phone screen saying the white man doesn't know what he is saying. what an irony

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by enemmo(f): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2018
Lol

Is it the Tecno we already know, or the Tecno that is to come?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2018
Op receive sense

5 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by ipobarecriminals: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2018
sad if u don't want to laugh, some miserable lunatic go make persin shine teeth. is d tecno pangolo u kal a phone. visit any roadside GSM Engr shop,u'll count more than dozen abandoned Tecno phone there.very useless phone

9 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by EvilChild: 7:22am On Mar 03, 2018
It shall not be well with all these tecno agents on Nairaland, Insha Allah

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nairalanddist: 7:22am On Mar 03, 2018
Just like saying Innosson is better than Mercedes Benz grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by hella48: 7:22am On Mar 03, 2018
for gud

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Send 30 Sms Daily To Any Mobile Phone In Nigeria / Xiaomi Mi A3 Android 10 Update Review - Is It Stable Or Not? (photos) / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.