Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife (37722 Views)

Son Kills Father In Ogun For Preventing Him From Going Out / Politician Beats Up Phone Repairer For Trying To Stop Him From Beating His Wife / Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by zoba88: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye took to Facebook to share the story of a brother in-law who injured a man who tried to intervene while trying to injure his brother's wife.

What is this world turning into?See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/see-how-man-brutalise-man-who-prevented.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by immortalcrown(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Animals and some humans have exchanged brains.

7 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Ahmed0336(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
To Interfere for people matter these days get as e be. D other day na so one man for my area go try stop father from beating him child next thing the father cut him head with d cutlass d man died instantly. D boy papa dey prison now him dey claim say he is mentally unstable grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by OboOlora(f): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hopefully that sh*t gets infected with tetanus and then it’s amputated. Next time, learn to mind your business! tongue
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by otabuko(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
Everybody is just frustrated, God please save mankind!
Send him back to Daura! Buhari

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by pato51: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
lol
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by visijo(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
actor and boss
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nigerians are going crazy by the day

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by drey076(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Maybe the man wants to test the sharpness of the cutlas
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Phelix01(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
Aiye mi temi bami.... sowie brother

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
All those people saying he should have been minding his business, I hope you'll say the same thing when some miscreants are attacking you and you run to people to help you?

Sorry Man.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by 9jagobetta: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
No be small thing oo
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by ElNero(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
E b like this nyt is all about cutlass cutting news...
The cutlass users can mk a lot from wood felling than human cutting.

Lemme come and be going
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Activeman391(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Terrible world we are living in
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by dexterush(f): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
End time brother inlaw
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by ekensi01: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Minding your business is good but atleast moving for public help could have been better.

Maybe her crime was really big to that extend.

She is the fault all the way
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
You don't meddle into matter wey dem no call you
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by affable4(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nonsense! Some people know where to display their madness. Definitely not around me. I go cut your arm and claim self defence.
Nonsense and buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by fatymore(f): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
All these danfo drivers and conductors will not make heaven.. Any simple traffic.. Exorbitant price ni... Oshodi to Agege 500 naira.. Kilode....

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by ZombieBuster: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
This is all Buhari handwork
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
the guy trying to help isn't a bad idea but sometimes u gat to learn to mind your own business.
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by dickhead01(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by SirLakes: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
2 ishan suppose Don cut lai that grin

Ishan Meji ti cut, ija sese bere
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Thisis2raw(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
A lot of Nigerians are depressed
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nigeria has lost its savour. No peace in the land, everyone is boiling with an inner anger.
Please my fellow Nigerians avoid trouble and choose the battles to fight or defend.
Safety First.
I have said my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by soberdrunk(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
This is one of the major reasons i have Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Msc and Phd (All first class 'upper')in minding my business!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by segzy17: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
what a country
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by asawanathegreat(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Heartless fellow of our time
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by midolian(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Man might have escaped this if man had "minded" man's business
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by blesskewe(f): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Me I can mind my business ehhhhh
But that guy savage oooo cry cry
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by mostHandsome01: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
OboOlora:
Hopefully that sh*t gets infected with tetanus and then it’s amputated. Next time, learn to mind your business! tongue
ahh, what makes u different from the man who cut someone with cutlass, people are indeed full with evil this days in their thoughts and actions.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by drey076(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
OboOlora:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bosun Parrot, Artist Manager Stabbed In Lagos Club (Graphic Pics) / Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning / Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.