Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men (12540 Views)

Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) / Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) / Masturbation Videos Of Big Boobs Instagram Model, Pamela Watara Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by freemeicid(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2018

A Young sultry lady identified as Precious is a leading female model in Nigeria and her amazing figure is causing men to go into a frenzy on IG.

Roman Goddess might have caused quite a stir, but she is married now and obviously off the market, so it is fair to say that Precious with the melanin popping is the new sensation.
See more of her stunning photos below;

SEE MORE PHOTO

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

37 Year Old Unemployed Woman Commits Suicide.
https://9jasplash.com/gist/37-year-old-unemployed-woman-commits-suicide/

Pastor and His Choristers Make Grand Entrance Into Church In Black Panther’s Outfits.
https://9jasplash.com/gist/pastor-choristers-make-grand-entrance-church-black-panthers-outfits/

The body on this Instagram model is causing confusion among men
https://9jasplash.com/gist/body-instagram-model-causing-confusion-among-men/

#BBNaija 2018: I am single but not available — CeeC
https://9jasplash.com/entertainment/bbnaija-2018-single-not-available-ceec/

Nigerian big boy, Escoba Smith surprises wife with brand new car as early birthday gift (Photos)
https://9jasplash.com/entertainment/nigerian-big-boy-escoba-smith-surprises-wife-brand-new-car-early-birthday-gift-photos/

Nigerian boy almost dies after consuming juice (photos)
https://9jasplash.com/gist/nigerian-boy-almost-dies-consuming-juice-photos/

Nigerian Lady Shocks Many After Revealing How Her Boyfriend Planned Their Wedding And Secretly Married Another Lady. (Photos)
https://9jasplash.com/gist/nigerian-lady-shocks-many-revealing-boyfriend-planned-wedding-secretly-married-another-lady-photos/
Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by forreelinc(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
She no even fine sef

3 Likes

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Kooldon(f): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
Apart From Her Tiny Ass, Whatelse Can She Offer?

5 Likes

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Fernandowski(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
She lives in the same street with me..... Ogochukwu by name

2 Likes

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
only good for bleeping

2 Likes

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Dube07: 4:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Okay

1 Like

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 03, 2018
She is ugly. I will need to cover her face with pillow or plastic bag to Bleep her

5 Likes

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Slaye: 6:25am On Mar 03, 2018
Chocolate skinned girls over light skinned girls anyday.

But I heard this one is a runs girl in abj cheesy

Cc lefulefu. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by kenir(m): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2018
y am I not confused yet

2 Likes

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2018
This one is only gud for fingering I no wan kee pesin dota

1 Like

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by don4real18(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2018
Fernandowski:
She lives in the same street with me..... Ogochukwu by name

This is what you are going to do for me... Meet with her, collect her contact info and give it to me. I only want to ask her about school and nothing else grin grin
Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 03, 2018
Slaye:
Chocolate skinned girls over light skinned girls anyday.

But I heard this one is a runs girl in abj cheesy

Cc lefulefu. grin grin
yea i love her skin tone plus dat her perkable ukwu is very legitcheesy.but that her waist looks so extraordinarily tiny that iyam thinking dey photoshop dat area.anyway she knows she got dat azz hence dats why she's flaunting it in all her pics.hmmm Abuja runz girl u say?....that means those abuja politicians go don tear her yansh open finish nacheesy.if Atiku manage get im hand on dis one ehn ...dat her yansh go leak bloodcheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by GuntersChain(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2018
one guy might be fed up with this and looking for a way to check out. while other are salivating over it. irony of life.

1 Like

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by QueenSekxy(f): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2018
nl guys and slut shaming,none of their gfs fine reach the babe..useless and frustrated riff raff
Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
She is ugly. I will need to cover her face with pillow or plastic bag to Bleep her
ugly?

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2018
angry
lefulefu:
ugly?

angry No mind the yeye guy. Wetin ugly there

My kind of woman-highly portable (can easily be carried from room to room cheesy). Ukwu on point wink
Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2018
efesodje:

angry No mind the yeye guy. Wetin ugly there

My kind of woman-highly portable. Ukwu on point wink
iyam telling u bro dat her portable ukwu is on point cheesy. Anyway guys like dat wey dey always quick mouth at babes dey call dem ugly if u see dhier own babes u go hailcheesy. Their babes go just carry face like dose deity dem dey worship for okija. Abeg lets give credit to whom its due.dat babe is palacious plus i just like her skin complexion and dat her back bro...hmmmmmmmmm

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by marvin906(m): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2018
mehn..
i would tap that ass for breakfast,lunch,and dinner.. cheesy cheesy

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:
ugly?
yes. She's no where near average. I wouldn't date her even if I get paid monthly for dating her. She can only pass for an after alcohol fu.ckk

1 Like

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:
nl guys and slut shaming,none of their gfs fine reach the babe..useless and frustrated riff raff
because these so called 'riff raffs' have been lying to you about being beautiful, you think you're al that. Look here girl, you are just another basic over bleached owerri hustler. Don't let these hòrny nl boys be gassing you up. I wouldn't even take you for free. You look sick

2 Likes

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by 234GT(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2018
Ladies just feel it's only their yansh they can offer to the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2018
Kkjjjjj
Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Nedfed(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by kushercain: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2018
She doesn't have any picture that she's not standing sideways

1 Like

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Yahayablessing(f): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
kushercain:
She doesn't have any picture that she's not standing sideways
YES COS DATS HER UNIQUE SELLING POINT,HATERS EVERYWERE
Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by rudepen(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lol maybe ya'all should search "uche mba" on instagram ..see what being endowed means
Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Sierusvirus(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
If a value is placed against her, like "Would you prefer her or to go for N100 not even N100M ooo.
My best shot will be to accept N100 or go without N100 , she doesn't worth anything.
Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Mandrake007(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
all i see is a surgically enhanced figure,facially she's not pretty.

1 Like

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
yes. She's no where near average. I wouldn't date her even if I get paid monthly for dating her. She can only pass for an after alcohol fu.ckk
Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by roarik(f): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
she's beautiful,black is beautiful.
Re: The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sierusvirus:
If a value is placed against her, like "Would you prefer her or to go for N100 not even N100M ooo.
My best shot will be to accept N100 or go without N100 , she doesn't worth anything.
Good thing I'm not alone on this. That girls hasn't got nothing more than the manipulated bum

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? / Why Do Footballers Wear Bra?? (Photos) / Using A Woman As Your Best Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.