Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece (43763 Views)

Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) / Spanish Fans Angry At Hazard's Reaction To Being Kicked Out Of Champions League / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

I disagree with you, hippopotamus.

How can you say the world is the way it is because we have failed to train our sons. Are you serious or just trying to pull legs
Calling me hippopotamus has made me vow never to reply you.This is a rhetorical question so find the answer yourself either way I wasn't joking.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by CAPSLOCKED: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
How does training my son right turn him into an idiot?He would be well respected.I don't need to argue with the crap you wrote because its obvious you live in the 16th century when feminism had not started.

ASSUMING THIS COMMENT FROM YOU MEANS THAT FEMINISM STARTED AFTER THE 16TH CENTURY,

I DON'T THINK THERE'S MUCH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HOW THE SOCIETY WORKED THEN AND NOW, CONCERNING GENDER.

SO.. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY FEMINISM?
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by ibnchokomah(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Your submission is good but I disagree with the point you made relating to how you would train your children.We have trained our daughters and forgotten to train our sons that is why the world is like this.Train your son as much as you train your daughter so that your son doesn't end up being a terror to society.
I didn't say I won't train my sons. I said I will be more careful with my daughters. The truth is that the patrichal society we live in has sidelined the female folk. More is expected of a lady as a wife than is expected of a man as a husband. I don't give a rats ass about of my daughter decides to marry or not. I just want to train her to live above the mindset already existing in this world that's why I'll be more careful with her. I'll train my kids to be good, obedient and respectful fellas for sure but I can't deny the fact that the society has placed my sons to have it easy than my daughters. That's why I'll place more effort to make sure they break past that societal barrier
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
ibnchokomah:
I didn't say I won't train my sons. I said I will be more careful with my daughters. The truth is that the patrichal society we live in has sidelined the female folk. More is expected of a lady as a wife than is expected of a man as a husband. I don't give a rats ass about of my daughter decides to marry or not. I just want to train her to live above the mindset already existing in this world that's why I'll be more careful with her. I'll train my kids to be good, obedient and respectful fellas for sure but I can't deny the fact that the society has placed my sons to have it easy than my daughters. That's why I'll place more effort to make sure they break past that societal barrier
True sir but a lot of ideas or societal stereotypes about a man and woman and what is expected of them seem to be changing.Really wonderful write-up.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ASSUMING THIS COMMENT FROM YOU MEANS THAT FEMINISM STARTED AFTER THE 16TH CENTURY,

I DON'T THINK THERE'S MUCH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HOW THE SOCIETY WORKED THEN AND NOW, CONCERNING GENDER.

SO.. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY FEMINISM?
To me feminism is about equal rights and opportunities and I am a believer in fairgame.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by MNDY(m): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Comments like this make me puke.So irritating and insulting a woman brain is like that of a child I am not even sure you have sense.Stop bringing nature and bible because you know it goes beyond that.

Ask one or two men around you and they will tell you the same thing. It is either you just don't understand it because you are a woman, or you actually understand and you don't want to admit it.
-
Phrases like [...think like a man, #beauty&brain] which are attached to women came up, how and why do you think they came up?
-
WOMEN'S BRAIN AND REASONING IS LIKE THAT OF A CHILD, it's very hard to find a woman exhibit that she has sense. Take it or leave it, it is the truth. And it irritates me how women with their low reasoning-ability would want to equate themselves with men. Feminists they call themselves.
-
Read your Bible very well and you will find the places women were grouped with children. The society groups them so too, but a feminist would say 'that's the society'

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by BluntBoy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Calling me hippopotamus has made me vow never to reply you.This is a rhetorical question so find the answer yourself either way I wasn't joking.

I am sorry. I meant no disrespect. It is because I fancy you that is why I enjoy calling you that. Since it is now very obvious to me that you don't find it amusing, I will stop.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by CAPSLOCKED: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
To me feminism is about equal rights and opportunities and I am a believer in fairgame.

SO THE AGITATION FOR EQUAL RIGHTS STARTED AFTER THE 16TH CENTURY?

I'M SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT THE WOMEN DON'T TAKE THIS AGITATION SERIOUSLY.

PUSHING IT FURTHER THAN THIS COMMENT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY, AND I WOULDN'T WANNA BE INVOLVED IN IT.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by MNDY(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Eureka123:

It's you who doesn't get it. You are still wallowing in the mindset that feminists are out to get you. I admire the second part of your comment, but I need you to reconsider the first part. Life happens to everyone. Home training isn't what keeps you alive, but personal conviction. Don't steer away from the point of my comment. Raise your kids the way they should go. Not raise them as though you are preparing them for someone else. Teach them to be good persons.

Society keeps making the mistake of grooming girls alone, but forget we are male and female in this world of existence. It's like telling the police to do their jobs of catching criminals and not doing the other part of orientation of such individuals to restrain from stealing to begin with. If you keep raising girls to not mess up, and you're not raising boys the proper way, I'm sorry you're only pouring water on stones.

All over media, I keep hearing about women should this, and that, how did things become so complicated? Women are blamed for every single thing in this world, even to the extent of being blamed for getting cheated on. Silly things along this line. Nobody here is hating on men, I don't think any man is better than me due to gender. I believe in fair games. I train myself to aspire for things I qualify for, and I do not subscribe to the mentality that I deserve things solely because I am a woman.

The boy-child gets wiser and smarter in reasoning as he grows. But the girl-child (women generally) remain with the reasoning and sense of a child even as they grow into young and elderly females. Anyone can observe and confirm this nature's truth from daily interactions, the above explains why more training attention should be accorded to a female child.

Only a true feminist would not hate men and the benefits they enjoy. She would take on the challenges that men take too, do everything men do and not talk bla bla bla everywhere about gender discrimination...

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
MNDY:

Ask one or two men around you and they will tell you the same thing. It is either you just don't understand it because you are a woman, or you actually understand and you don't want to admit it.
-
Phrases like [...think like a man, #beauty&brain] which are attached to women came up, how and why do you think they came up?
-
WOMEN'S BRAIN AND REASONING IS LIKE THAT OF A CHILD, it's very hard to find a woman exhibit that she has sense. Take it or leave it, it is the truth. And it irritates me how women with their low reasoning-ability would want to equate themselves with men. Feminists they call themselves.
-
Read your Bible very well and you will find the places women were grouped with children. The society groups them so too, but a feminist would say 'that's the society'
Not everyone you see here are religious and stop writing nonsense.It's clear you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SO THE AGITATION FOR EQUAL RIGHTS STARTED AFTER THE 16TH CENTURY?

I'M SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT THE WOMEN DON'T TAKE THIS AGITATION SERIOUSLY.

PUSHING IT FURTHER THAN THIS COMMENT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY, AND I WOULDN'T WANNA BE INVOLVED IN IT.
You don't need to inform me about anything nobody is forcing anyone to believe in feminism or not and your view about it changes nothing.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by ibnchokomah(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
This isn't true. It has been proven times without number that women are at par with men in terms reasoning and decision making. Do a quick research bro. Secondly the phrase "take it or leave it" is a dumb way of arguing. Let your facts make the person take it or leave it.
MNDY:

-
-
-
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

I am sorry. I meant no disrespect. It is because I fancy you that is why I enjoy calling you that. Since it is now very obvious to me that you don't find it amusing, I will stop.
I am touched.Infact you are free to call me anything only you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by BluntBoy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

OK, my lady smiley
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by CAPSLOCKED: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

SO YOUR OWN WAY OF BEING SEXY IS TO NAME PEOPLE AFTER ANIMALS. cheesy
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by CAPSLOCKED: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

H, I, P, FOR THE HIP..
PO, PO, FOR THE HIPOPO
AND TAMUS, FOR THE HI, PO, PO, TA, MUS,
HIPPOPOTAMUS! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Here we go again

The fact is that females are more prone to social vices than males, hence, the need for proper and strict monitoring.

Rant all you like, it will never change the fact that a little bit strictness is needed when training up a female child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
KinSlayer:
see how you didnt attempt to reason or make sense. Troll
just say it is beyond your reasoning and intelligence
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
KinSlayer:
see how you didnt attempt to reason or make sense. Troll
you didn't say anything so you are negligible
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Eureka123(f): 6:37am On Mar 04, 2018
MNDY:

The boy-child gets wiser and smarter in reasoning as he grows. But the girl-child (women generally) remain with the reasoning and sense of a child even as they grow into young and elderly females. Anyone can observe and confirm this nature's truth from daily interactions, the above explains why more training attention should be accorded to a female child.

Only a true feminist would not hate men and the benefits they enjoy. She would take on the challenges that men take too, do everything men do and not talk bla bla bla everywhere about gender discrimination...

cheesy
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

H, I, P, FOR THE HIP..
PO, PO, FOR THE HIPOPO
AND TAMUS, FOR THE HI, PO, PO, TA, MUS,
HIPPOPOTAMUS! grin
Hahahaha my brother you dey find who go beat you no problem I waka pass. tongue embarassed grin ;DIf you like the name no problem.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2018
Eureka123:

cheesy
Sis no need to waste your time the boy is a dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
Here we go again

The fact is that females are more prone to social vices than males, hence, the need for proper and strict monitoring.

Rant all you like, it will never change the fact that a little bit strictness is needed when training up a female child
The social vices are caused by who.Don't you think if the boy child was given a bit attention societal problems would reduce.Don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Xisnin(m): 7:01am On Mar 04, 2018
oneblackguy:
i don't know what the fuss is all about sef.
fact is, females are more prone to social vices than males and so need stricter monitoring.

the average female child is more prone to sexual molestation and harassment than the average male child.

a female child will find it much easier to get laid than a male child.

so tell me, who needs more protection??
for God's sake, the two can never require the same amount of descipline....never.
it's the duty of the parents to guard female children more securely than males atleast until they turn 18 when they can decide for themselves.

Social vices, you could have googled that phrase before using it.
Go to the nearest prison and tell me the gender you find most behind bars.

Your post is full of garbage because there is a difference between training and protection.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Xisnin(m): 7:06am On Mar 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
Here we go again

The bold is thrash, if you list the social vices attached to both gender you will realise that
one list is very much more longer than the other.
I would consider a father irresponsible if he thinks his male son whose life could easily be destroyed with one silly
mistake requires lesser training than a daughter who at worse could pregnant at a tender age.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by MNDY(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2018
ibnchokomah:
This isn't true. It has been proven times without number that women are at par with men in terms reasoning and decision making. Do a quick research bro. Secondly the phrase "take it or leave it" is a dumb way of arguing. Let your facts make the person take it or leave it.

The earlier you ignore such reports or research made up by feminists and come to terms with reality, the better.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by tosyne2much(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The social vices are caused by who.Don't you think if the boy child was given a bit attention societal problems would reduce.Don't quote me.
The truth is always bitter they say

Woman are mostly the victims of social vices such as rape, domestic violence, pregnancy etc. Even the constitution made so many laws that protect women from harm and dangers

So no matter how you try to shy away from the truth that a female child needs extra monitoring than a male child. You know the truth but won't admit

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Doctormarrvin: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
Here we go again

spot on bro. I don't see the cause for their agitation. I personally think they are using Anthony Joshua as outlets for their daddy issues.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
The truth is always bitter they say

Woman are mostly the victims of social vices such as rape, domestic violence, pregnancy etc. Even the constitution made so many laws that protect women from harm and dangers

So no matter how you try to shy away from the truth that a female child needs extra monitoring than a male child. You know the truth but won't admit
This is about the truth everyone claims to know the truth this is about what would make society better you avoided my points and started to write epistles when you know I was right.Try make society better and stop bringing olden days argument.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by tosyne2much(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
spot on bro. I don't see the cause for their agitation. I personally think they are using Anthony Joshua as outlets for their daddy issues.
[i] My brother, don't mind these people jawe

A female child needs more protection that a male child. I don't know these people always want to make a point out of nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by slivertongue: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=Amarabae post=65515902] haba Madam stick to a thought pattern nah!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock / Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com / "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.