Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar (5550 Views)

Godswill Obioma Is NECO New Registrar / University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar / WAEC Appoints Pateh Bah As New Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 03, 2018
Osun State University, UNIOSUN Governing Council has appointed new Registrar and Bursar for the University.

Osun State University Governing Council has approved the appointment of Mr. Gafar Ayodeji Adebayo Shittu as Substantive Registrar and Mr. Abolarinwa Feruke as substantive Bursar of the University respectively on Friday February 9, 2018.

Mr Gafar A.A. Shittu
Registrar.

Rtheir appointments Mr. Shittu, is a Deputy Registrar in charge of Personnel Affairs of the University and former Acting Registrar of the University from 22nd January, 2015 to 26th July, 2017, while Mr. Feruke, is a Deputy Bursar at the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Abuja.

The new appointees emerged from a keen and rigorous selection process from a pool of applicants, who were shortlisted following a newspaper advertisement on Friday, 3rd November 2017.

Mr Shittu graduated from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife in 1988 with B.Sc. (Hons.) in Sociology and Anthropohlogy and proceeded to obtain his Masters Degree in Public Administration (MPA) in 1992 from the same University. He is a member of Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM), Association of Nigerian University Professional Administrators (ANUPA), and Association of Universities Administrators, United Kingdom (AUA, UK). He started his career as an Administrator at the Osun State College of Education, Ila Orangun as an Administrative Officer I in September 1993 and rose through the ranks to become a Deputy Registrar at the institution in October 2006 before joining Uniosun in 2007.

Osun State University Governing Council has approved the appointment of Mr. Gafar Ayodeji Adebayo Shittu as Substantive Registrar and Mr. Abolarinwa Feruke as substantive Bursar of the University respectively on Friday February 9, 2018 following the consideration of the Report of the Selection Boards.

Mr Bolarinwa R. Feruke
Bursar, UNIOSUN..

Mr. Bolarinwa Rotimi Feruke holds M.Sc. Accounting, B.Sc Accounting from University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos in 2016 and 2010 respectively; Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting from Yaba College of Technology, Lagos in 1991 and Ordinary National Diploma (OND) The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo State in 1986. He is a Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (FCA), Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (FCTI); an Associate, Institute of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ACA), Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (ACTI) and International Professional Managers Association (CIPM). He holds a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and Certified Fraud Examiner Certification (CFE). His international certification includes International Professional Managers Association (UK), a Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Management and the Association of Certified Accountants (UK).

The two new principal officers have been communicated of the Council’s decision and have accepted to serve as second substantive Registrar and Bursar of the university respectively.

Source; http://www.my9jaedu.com/2018/03/uniosun-appoints-new-registrar-and.html?m=1
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2018
shocked
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by Ellabae(f): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2018
Good for them
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by Authentic12: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Good for them
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by lonelydora: 7:11am On Mar 03, 2018
Congratulations to the new bosses.
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 03, 2018
Good for them
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by Mastadestiny(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2018
I love them
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2018
Mastadestiny:
I love them
I love them too...
Mujeeb Shittu, the registrar son is my very close friend.
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by ibkgab001: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2018
What is the definition of news here?
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by BafanaBafana: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2018
Congratulations OP on the appointment of your uncle.
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by TIDDOLL(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2018
So.....
Mehn... The management are so irresponsible...
They should just call us for clearance already... Hahan!!! angry
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Congratulations OP on the appointment of your uncle.
Our Uncle you mean grin
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by Whois(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2018
TIDDOLL:
So.....
Mehn... The management are so irresponsible...
They should just call us for clearance already... Hahan!!! angry

Log on your portal and print your clearance form if available
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by TIDDOLL(m): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2018
What are you saying undecided

Did I tell u I didn't know where to print clearance form undecided

So... I will just print, and take it to Oshogbo when school hasn't commenced clearance exercise undecided

Woo.. No Vex me oo angry
Whois:

Log on your portal and print your clearance form if available
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by Bomoobacom(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
TIDDOLL:

So... I will just print, and take it to Oshogbo when school hasn't commenced clearance exercise undecided

Woo.. No Vex me oo angry
Like say nah only you wan leave dis zoo called kontry undecided
TIDDOLL:

Woo.. No Vex me oo angry
Chill oooo..... no be only you wan leave dis zoo called kontry undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by Bomoobacom(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mrokaykay:

I love them too...
Mujeeb Shittu, the registrar son is my very close friend.
Freshest Google scholar....... and some (majority sef) of our lecturers are still striving to attain oooo
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by TIDDOLL(m): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lol... grin
Bomoobacom:
Like say nah only you wan leave dis zoo called kontry undecided Chill oooo..... no be only you wan leave dis zoo called kontry undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided

Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2018
Bomoobacom:
Freshest Google scholar....... and some (majority sef) of our lecturers are still striving to attain oooo
Thank you sir.... Funny am not in the academics
Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 06, 2018
Mrokaykay & Bomoobacom ... Potential Uniosun Registrar and Bursar grin

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar by NOUNPortal: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
National Open University of Nigeria Examination

You saw today's exam records.

Here are the marking system used in the result calculations. Also, you'll learn how to calculate Noun exam results on your own.

CALCULATE NOUN EXAMINATION RESULT

SEE NOUN RESULT GRADING SYSTEM

DOWNLOAD NOUN RESULT CALCULATOR

CALCULATE NOUN TMA RESULT

APPLY FOR ADMISSION

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Raises Task Force To Check Sexual Harassment, Other Offences / No.1 Secret Of JAMB & WAEC Top Scorers / [PICTURES] See What Kogi State University Student Found In Their Hostel As They

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.