Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed (703 Views)

Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by agwom(m): 5:26am On Mar 03, 2018
More than 14 people were feared killed in attacks on Fulani settlements by suspected Mambilla militia in Sardauna Local Government Area of Taraba State, witnesses say.

Daily Trust findings revealed that about 12 others were also wounded and are now on admission at a hospital in Gembu.

A victim of the attack, Malam Abubakar Ardo, who escaped with his family, told our reporter in Gembu that the attacks started at about noon on Thursday and most of the killings occurred at night. He said almost all the houses in about 15 Fulani settlements were burnt by the attackers.

Malam Ardo said the timely arrival of soldiers and the police prevented more killings and destruction of property, adding that there was calm, but the Fulani had fled the area. He said five of those killed were buried in Gembu shortly after prayers yesterday.

The police spokesman, Taraba Command, ASP David Misal, told our reporter four people were confirmed killed from both sides, and adequate security men were dispatched to the area to restore peace, adding that no arrest had been made.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/mambilla-15-fulani-settlements-razed.html

1 Like

Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by ifyan(m): 5:29am On Mar 03, 2018
Pay back time.

Do unto others what wish to yourself or what you want from others

3 Likes

Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by Nogodye(m): 5:32am On Mar 03, 2018
What goes around comes around!

3 Likes

Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by simplyhonest(m): 5:52am On Mar 03, 2018
this is sad... let's live in peace with each other because the victims of reprisal attacks are usually not the protagonists of the crisis
Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by hisgrace090: 6:03am On Mar 03, 2018
simplyhonest:
this is sad... let's live in peace with each other because the victims of reprisal attacks are usually not the protagonists of the crisis

How I wish the fulanies will listen to your advice.
Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by Nutase: 6:34am On Mar 03, 2018
Do not shed human blood. It attracts Gods wrath.
Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 03, 2018
more of that grin
Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by EternalTruths: 6:44am On Mar 03, 2018
Fulani Terrorists should return back to Futa Jallon .
Why should one ethnic group give the all nations in Nigeria headache.?
Let them declare Arewa Republic and go.
Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by EternalTruths: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2018
Nutase:
Do not shed human blood. It attracts Gods wrath.

Will you say this if assassins are sent against your family and you have guns in your possession.?
Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by Neminc: 6:49am On Mar 03, 2018
They should thank God they didn't kill any cow. Buhari would have declared a state of emergency on taraba this morning. You can kill yourselves for all he cares but an attempt on his beloved cows? You will see fire

Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by Nutase: 6:50am On Mar 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

Will you say this if assassins are sent against your family and you have guns in your possession.?
God will protect me as he has promised.
Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by EternalTruths: 6:55am On Mar 03, 2018
Nutase:
God will protect me as he has promised.

You have not answered my question.

What will you do if you have guns in your possession when assassins or Fulani Terrorists come knocking at your door.?

1) Will you allow them just kill you

2) Will you defend yourself.

3) etc.

Stop behaving like Buhari the hypocrite.
Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by Nutase: 7:01am On Mar 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

You have not answered my question.

What will you do if you have guns in your possession when assassins or Fulani Terrorists come knocking at your door.?

1) Will you allow them just kill you

2) Will you defend yourself.

3) etc.

Stop behaving like Buhari the hypocrite.
No human being can kill me sir. I'm protected by the almighty.
Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by EternalTruths: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2018
Nutase:
No human being can kill me sir. I'm protected by the almighty.

I will take your words serious only after a visitation by Assassins or Fulani Terrorists.

I don't believe in words but in demonstration of power.
Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by Nutase: 7:11am On Mar 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

I will take your words serious only after a visitation by Assassins or Fulani Terrorists.

I don't believe in words but in demonstration of power.
your cup of tea.
Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by Mologi(m): 7:13am On Mar 03, 2018
IPHONE 8 FOR SALE

Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by EricBloodAxe: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2018
No pictures?
Re: Mambilla: 15 Fulani Settlements Razed by EternalTruths: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Nutase:
your cup of tea.
I have seen your kind before on similar matters.
Just pray you don't meet such situation when you are in possession of firearms.

(1) (Reply)

Furustrated Man Kills His Sex Doll, Dumps The Body In The Bush / Picture Of Omo Agege Being Arrested By Police / Jilted Wife Ambushed, Shot Husband`s Side Chick Dead Then Killed Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.